TEEN Pleba Girls and Guys Party: Band Members Included

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
HEEEY
OMG TODAY SOMEONE SENT ME A VIDEO THEY TOOK IN HAWAII AND ITS WITH EDGE WINKING AT ME :drool: :drool: :drool:

Maybe its per day?? I hope so. Ill try sending it tomorrow. Maybe it will work then?

All together, last year, I was sick about two weeks with bronchitis. :| Not all at once but at different times.

I was also sick with stomach aches about two to three weeks all together too. :|

Last year, my friend joked that, "Liz doesn't have a strong immune system, geez."

The other kids didn't like that I was sick. They thought I was weird. Well :madspit: to them!!! :angry:

It's when you run back and forth in the gym. The longer you keep running, the less time you have to get to the other side. Each time you get to one side, your partner, the counter, counts what how many "laps" you have. It's kind of hard to explain. :shrug: But that's basically what it is. :wink:

Ooh! We do one similar to that!. There's a Cd playing and it's a beeping sound. When it beeps you run and the it beeps again so you run...then it goes really fast :huh:

We call it the Beep Beep Test...very original!

Ooh cool! I hate that TEST! I hate runing for no reason! Soccer is fine, like we run for the ball and to put it in the net but just runing, it's boring! :yuck:

Skating is even better! :wink:

I did nothing all summer and it's showing! I can't even jog 3 laps around the school, I'm dead! And hockey's starting saturday and I'm a bit scared to see what will happen!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom