TEEN PLEBA GALS: Talkin' With Mr.Rattler

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
omg I forgot to tell you! You know Robert Plant? Well my mom loves him :laugh: He's like 60 something haha. And she's so funny 'cause she taped a show with him performing and she's pausing it on her fav parts and being like isn't he fantastic looking :drool:

:lmao:

OMG I was laughing so hard 'cause it's just like how I am with U2!

I found out that she used to totally love him when she was a teenager so she was saying it's like us loving Edge. And in 20 years we'll be drooling over a 60 year old Edge and our kids will be freaking out. :lol:

omg haha last night after we were talking about concerts and stuff I went to tell my mom about The Police playing here and she was listening to Sting :lol: It was wierd 'cause she like NEVER listens to him. Only once in a while. ha

omg seriously??

listening to dance the night away by van halen...im obsessed with this song right now.

Health assignment? Sounds fun :lol:

I'm alright, just got back from the pub where a friend of mine was playing guitar and singing. It was fun :)

iloveedge said:
Health assignment? Sounds fun :lol:

I'm alright, just got back from the pub where a friend of mine was playing guitar and singing. It was fun :)

Yeah, it's a bucket of fun... i have a physics test later this week too :eeklaugh: Gosh, i wish mid semester break would hurry up...

Oh, i love decent pub music... some really suck, but others can be really good :yes:

Yeah me too! :crack:

my mum put some really bad images in my head a while ago...she's like " Hey ask Timmy if he can show you some pics of him in his speedo! "

:huh:

Timmy is my hockey coach and he just came back from Cuba. It was really disturbing! Right then he comes over to me, put's his arm around my shoulders and tells me he missed me on his trip! :crazy:

:lmao:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom