TEEN PLEBA GALS: Talkin' With Mr.Rattler

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Alright...I'm the one with the plated still on the head :lol:

IMG_0103.jpg

IMG_0105.jpg

IMG_0117.jpg

We do that every year! Only for the secondary five. It's a fundraiser for graduation. We raised 2 194$!!

After four years of dreaming, I finally did it :drool:

My face is burning though...and I have white and red plates on it :crack:

Yeah...and we have to bring an object...

I'm thinking of talking about forensic science. Well like CSI...tell about the job. That's going to bore the class :|

iloveedge said:

I'm thinking of talking about forensic science. Well like CSI...tell about the job. That's going to bore the class :|

that wouldn't bore me! I'd be completely fascinated :D Especially if you had pics of Nick, or Greg...or Warrick...and don't forget about Grissom. :faint:

oops :reject:

but really I think that would be cool. You could talk about the bodies and stuff and gross everyone out :lol:

WithOrWithOutE said:

that wouldn't bore me! I'd be completely fascinated :D Especially if you had pics of Nick, or Greg...or Warrick...and don't forget about Grissom. :faint:

oops :reject:

but really I think that would be cool. You could talk about the bodies and stuff and gross everyone out :lol:

OMG I know! :faint:

Finally, I didn't do it...my teacher was "sick" :rolleyes:

She just didn't want to get attacked by us...you know what I told you about our grades? ...

WithOrWithOutE said:
OMG :scream: It's snowing!!!!!!!!! :crazy: It has never snowed in march before...it's a freaking blizzard outside and ugh just when the flowers were starting to bloom and everything :crack:

:ohmy: that's kool!

omg! We said goodbye to our german friends today...I gave a nice hug to Arnd :happy: and then when I'm about to give one to Hannah, we look at each other and start crying! :lol:

aww! I'll miss them

Back
Top Bottom