Teach Me. (I know I'm not a hopeless case)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WildHonee

Mr. MacPhisto's Loo Cleaner
I was washing my hair today & thinking about Bono and his family with all that's goin on (I'm so considerate, taking time out of my shower to think of Bono
wink.gif
) and IT HIT ME.

Whatever happened to Bono's brother? Didn't he have a brother in pics in that unforgettable fire book? Where is he?

Also in this thread post other random ??s in hopes that someone will know the answer!

------------------
~*Mona*~
"I love to paint. I don't think it's just the fumes, but it might be." ~Bono

"What you don't have you don't need it now, What you don't know you can feel it somehow."

Bono's brother is alive and well and runs a resturaunt in Dublin(where he still lives) likely bought for him by Bono. He has been married since before U2 became famous and has some kids. He is 8 years older than Bono. Here's a pic from the Dad's birthday party last fall of Norman, Bob and Bono.

%3B%3C%3A4%3A9632323%7Ego42%3Enu%3D3234%3E9%3A3%3E4%3A8%3EWSNRCG%3D3232358386%3A37nu0mrj

[This message has been edited by GypsyHeartgirl (edited 08-18-2001).]

Wow no offense, but compared to his brother Bono looks rreeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaallllly good. Their dad looks like my grandpa!

------------------
~*Mona*~
"I love to paint. I don't think it's just the fumes, but it might be." ~Bono

"What you don't have you don't need it now, What you don't know you can feel it somehow."

Ok, posting random question here...

does Larry's third child have a name, or do mum and dad just go "hey you" lol

also...I know I'm digging up the wrong stuff since Larry is intensely private, but, does anyone have any pictures of his family now? By that I mean the Senior Larry, his sister and such? Thanks
smile.gif

(Either them or the Claytons, Evans clans now...the only pics I've ever seen were in the UF book)

------------------
"Enough of this video bullsh**, I'm going to give you some culture. Know what I mean?" -Larry, ZooTv Era

"A vampire or a victim, it depends on who's around."

-April

Here's the only pic I could find of Adam's brother Sebastian(sorry it's so small) hope I do this right:

clayton_sebastian.jpg

------------------
'listen as hope and peace try to rhyme' -*POP*

"Nothing of me is original. I am the combined efforts of everybody I've ever known."
-Chuck Palahniuk, 'Invisible Monsters'

of the few pics i've seen of Sebastian, he looks really cute and funky! I've seen a couple where he also had that VERY blonde/white hair like big brother Adam...and the glasses too.
smile.gif

here's a weird little thing I found:
http://www.andyrees.demon.co.uk/html/irc.html

click on "Sebastian Clayton" for a chat transcript with him.

Also, Norman Hewson apparently went gray at a young age, like, in his 20s, so he looks much older than Bono (and aren't we all glad Bono didn't get saddled with the name NORMAN?! LOL!) But I wonder..if Bono didn't color his hair so dark, would he be just as gray??
smile.gif

disco

I also wonder about Larry's family with that tramp-I mean lovely girlfriend. I don't think I've ever seen a picture anywhere though. Same for his father and sister.
Thanks for the pic of Sebastian, I always wondered what he looked like.
I guess I haven't been much help tonight.

As far as I know, Norman is the chef in the Sweetest Thing video. Take a closer look.

Bono colours his hair. Norman said so in an interview not long ago. But I think all of U2 are getting grey (except for Larry - natch). I love Adam?s grey hairs
smile.gif
It makes him even more sexy
smile.gif

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel:

does Larry's third child have a name, or do mum and dad just go "hey you" lol

LOL I know! What on earth is that child's name!!!
biggrin.gif
I wanna know!

------------------
~*Dream Out loud*~

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica* .???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

Originally posted by valvenus8:
Here's the only pic I could find of Adam's brother Sebastian(sorry it's so small) hope I do this right:
clayton_sebastian.jpg

OMG -- they look so much alike! Weird

------------------
~*Mona*~
"What you don't have you don't need it now, What you don't know you can feel it somehow." ~U2~

"You give me something to sleep to at night" ~Michelle Branch~

Originally posted by U2Jewels:

I think Larry should dump Ann, from what I've heard SHE is the one preventing them from getting married! HELLO!! I would marry that man in a heartbeat!!! She's nuts!!! He needs a more committed woman (in the sense of committment, not in the sense of mental insanity
wink.gif

There are pics of Larry and Ann out there, but I'm not so sure about pics of his kids.

And I guess that their relationship might look weird to some of us, but it must be working for them, and that is what is important.

------------------
"I Can Lose Myself, You I Can't Live Without"

Here's a pic of Larry and Ann at the premiere of "Mission: Impossible".

larry_018.jpg

------------------

[This message has been edited by Bonochick (edited 08-20-2001).]

Originally posted by Bonochick:
Here's a pic of Larry and Ann at the premiere of "Mission: Impossible".

larry_018.jpg

Love ya, BC, but you just made me lose my dinner.
puke.gif

I'm not too fond of the lass....I get a bit green if ya know what I mean. lol

------------------
"Enough of this video bullsh**, I'm going to give you some culture. Know what I mean?" -Larry, ZooTv Era

-April

Ok- now you've piqued my curiosity!! I am DYING to see a picture of Larry's "woman" and his kids!! I love finding out names, too.

I think Larry should dump Ann, from what I've heard SHE is the one preventing them from getting married! HELLO!! I would marry that man in a heartbeat!!! She's nuts!!! He needs a more committed woman (in the sense of committment, not in the sense of mental insanity
wink.gif

I know in my heart of hearts that Larry and Ann must have something special, it's just my bitter jealousy that gets the better of me sometimes... ??I am happy for both of them...

Thanks for the picture, too! It satisfied my curiosity!

Man...looks like blondes DO have more fun. *must dye hair*
wink.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~
"What you don't have you don't need it now, What you don't know you can feel it somehow." ~U2~

"You give me something to sleep to at night" ~Michelle Branch~

DAAAMMMMNNN he looks good there!! She is a lucky lady, Gina!! Siiggghhh

I guess that answers the question if Larry smokes....

------------------
"I invented cool, and YOU"RE on a boat with me."- Larry

"On security, the bodyguard of the band; the man who gave us our first job, and keeps us in our first job. On the drums- LARRY...MULLEN..JR!!!!"
-Bono introducing Larry, Boston, June 6, 2001

For POPAngel...a pic from that night without his woman...*lol*

larry6.jpg

------------------

Originally posted by Bonochick:
For POPAngel...a pic from that night without his woman...*lol*

larry6.jpg

biggrin.gif

Thank you, BC...see, he's looking at me, saying, "Oh, yeah, April...it's YOU I really want!" LOL
rolleyes.gif

A girl can dream, huh?
smile.gif

------------------

-April

Back
Top Bottom