Tattoo Suggestions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

xtal

War Child
I am getting a tattoo, but I don't know what I want. I know it has to be something you can live with forever...but the only thing that remains constant in my life is U2. Everything else changes and is ephemeral.
I want it to be Bono or U2 or Ali Hewson oriented. I want it to be original.
Anyone has got a tattoo that has to do with U2? Tell me about it!

This isn't the best quality pic because it was take a few days after I had gotten it done and it wasn't healed yet. I know it's not the most original per se...but it has TONS of personal meaning to me. You can always play with a basic design, like incorporate the Irish flag into it or something... Anyways, here's my pic:

32261tattoo.jpg

If I was going to get a tattoo, I'd probably get the suitcase. I know it's unoriginal, but I just really like it.

The Joshua Tree is a good idea too. Nothing huge, just a little one. Sweet.

:wave:

I didn't want anything obviously U2 just because I know myself and know that everything I REALLY get into passes eventually. So, I got Bono's birdie from his Peter and the Wolf paintings.

birdietattoo.jpg

Don't put TOO much thought into it, otherwise you'll never decide. Make sure you go to a tattoo artist who really knows what he/she is doing, ask to see a portfolio before you get it done. :wink:

Oh thanks...I really like both of them. I was thinking of an Irish clover with a simple letter B somewhere else....
B...heehee, simple but significant.

Got a Joshua tree with a red moon over it....gotta take a pic of it.

One of my clients thought it was a Bonsai tree...moron:madspit:

Muggsy said:
I wanna know something: why some tat inks get that "blue" coloration??? I like when they keep the original black color but i've seen that some drawings get a weird color with the time... it is possible to avoid that???

The way the pigments turn out for your tattoo depends on your skin tone in the first place... and then how well you take care of the tattoo through time! Any tattoo artist should be able to tell you about proper care of your tattoo. Basically, just make sure it's protected from the sun and you'll be set! :)

I got the hold me thrill me kiss me kill me one of Bono. I want to show you but have no pic at this time. REally cute.

Ooh now that sounds awesome. Is it the cartoon of Bono???

Back
Top Bottom