Tattoo Ideas (what do you think?)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

UV2001

War Child
I want to get a U2 related tattoo.
What do you think of an Irish flag with U2 written in the middle in the white part? It would scare all my friends cos I live in England for the moment moving to Ireland in July.What do you think and has anyone got anymore ideas?

I know but if I don't start it then no one says what they think of my ideas and I can't ask my friends what they think because they hate U2.I don't understand how people can not like U2.Come on it's U2 we are talking about here.

i think a joshua tree would be cool, like on the small of the back.

or have u thought about having larry's tattoo?

here's a close up:

CK35578.jpg

------------------
"What fish don't know"--Marshall McLuhan

http://www.envy.nu/u2webring/u2.htm

http://pussygalore.blogspot.com

Larry's is just a bit too big.A Joshua Tree one sounds cool though.Hmmm what to get?I could always get both.I would get something more detailed but it might be too painful.

Originally posted by UV2001:
I know but if I don't start it then no one says what they think of my ideas and I can't ask my friends what they think because they hate U2.I don't understand how people can not like U2.Come on it's U2 we are talking about here.

Lol! Nearly everyone I know hates U2 - there's no telling some people!
biggrin.gif

I think just the logo would be cool - either the one on AB or ATYCLB.

Not to be a spoilsport or anything, but here's my two cents. Don't get Larry's tattoo. He doesn't want others to have it, and you want something that is unique to you. Carefully consider any tattoo you get; will it still be meaningful and worthwhile later on? An Irish flag is more than a U2 statement; it is extremely political. You might want to consider something that reflects YOUR personality and relationship with the band and their music.

I'm not just talking out of my ear. I've got six tattoos that I really like. Now, go get some ink, girl!
wink.gif

------------------
...a highway with no one on it, a treasure just to look upon it...

"The skeletal structure of your foot is not normal." -- my podiatrist 8-6-01

I'm getting a red heart in a grey suitcase THIS WEEKEND. Yeeeeeeeeehawwwwwww!!

I will post a pic definatly after its done... and you Vegas gals will see it in person. Heh.

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
I Hear Voices, Ridiculous Voices

Back
Top Bottom