Tamales and Lemons and Pumpkins, o my!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WildHonee

Mr. MacPhisto's Loo Cleaner
1.) OK Who's dressing up as one of the boys (or MacPhisto, the Fly, etc.) for Halloween? C'mon, don't be shy!
smile.gif

2.) Wouldn't it be fun to hear U2 sing "the Monster Mash" all dressed up like monseters and dancing like in "Thriller?"

BONO = wolfman (for obvious reasons)

ADAM = Frankenstein monster (He's just so stiff! heheh)

I don't know what the other two would be.

------------------
~*Mona*~ the Shamrock n rolla!

"Most of our organization is run by women. We sort of work for them, really!" ~BonoBaby~

We live forwards. We understand backwards.

TURN EACH SONG INTO A PRAYER

Originally posted by WildHonee:
(He's just so stiff! heheh)

lol!

Larry: swamp thing or aqua monster. i don't know why. i just see it. maybe it's cuz he's so smoooooooth
smile.gif

Edge: vampire? no reason why i thought that. he could make an adorable mummy too.
smile.gif

these are just first reactions. no real basis for either.

Bono could be a vampire too, b/c they're supposed to be seductive.

------------------
~MoonPhisto*

"A man dreams one day to fly
A man takes a rocket ship to the skies
He lives on a star that's dying in the night
And follows in the trail, the scatter of the light"

Originally posted by FallDownJulie:
lol!

Edge: vampire? no reason why i thought that. he could make an adorable mummy too.
smile.gif

funny, Edgie as a vampire was my first thought too! He does have piercing blue eyes...a MUST for any vampire (how else would he mesmerize the women)!

Larry would be a good Jekyll and Hyde, he can be nice and then he can be scary in a matter of seconds!

Adam...Frankenstein's monster??? He's not that stiff and rigid. At least I hope not. Lemme think about this.....

Bono....definite Wolf man, no doubt about that!
biggrin.gif

------------------
"She is the dreamer, she's imagination..."

*+*MaRiA*+*

I went as the FLy on saturday...
Going out as Macphisto tommorow night.
Photo opps galore!
Are there any stupid things I should take pics of me doing as Mr Mac? Any requests? I asked before but I'm not sure many people saw it..
And NO elevation girls, sorry..not.
-BLuey of DOom

Bluuueey! MacPhisto time! yah! Get tons of pics w/ you interacting w/ the public. Do it!!!
Anyway, I think Edge would make a greeeaaat mummy!!! So cute! P.S. Maria, he's got piercing green eyes, not blue! Yeah I'm an ass for pointing that out...sorry.
icon32.gif

Actually, it would be sweet ass if they dressed as each other! Yeahhh...

Well, I'm not going as one of the boys in particular, but I am going as something that was inspired by them.

Here's the story: At first I was planning on going as MacPhisto, but I fell behind on planning and couldn't find the suit, didn't have the money to make it, etc. So then I figured I could be the Fly because it would be easier, I have the leather jacket and all I'd need to find would be the pants and shirt, sunglasses, etc. Well, then one day I'm walking to church (yes, I thought of this on my way to church of all places) and I'm thinking to myself "Ya know, why do I have to be one of Bono's alter egos when I can be my alter ego? So I went out, bought black vinyl pants (exactly like the ones in the EBTTRT video, exactly), devil horns, red shades and I borrowed a shirt from a friend of mine and voila!! I had my alter ego.

Although she still doesn't have a name yet... and I was considering turning it into a performance art type of thing... go out on occasion as my alter ego and cause raised eyebrows and just be different... Any suggestions as to what I should call my alter ego?

And yes, there will be pictures. I promise.

And Bluey, can't wait to see your costume!
smile.gif

------------------
"From an artist's point of view, failure is where you get your best material." -Bono

"Sunrises are God's hit singles. Do the big number first and then just get on with the rest of the show." -Bono.

My feeble attempt at a website:
U2's Heartland

Originally posted by mocool12:
P.S. Maria, he's got piercing green eyes, not blue! Yeah I'm an ass for pointing that out...sorry...

Oooooops!
Y629760.jpg

and
ik40215.jpg

I stand corrected mocool!!!
biggrin.gif

------------------
"She is the dreamer, she's imagination..."

*+*MaRiA*+*

biggrin.gif
I love this place.

Mona in school: Julie, you be Adam because you have a skirt

Julie: I want to wear my Edge shoes!

Mona: Megan, you be Edge. You can wear bedazzled pants.

Megan: OOH sparkly....

Julie: Sparky?

Mona: Yes that's you.

Julie: but--

Mona: Justine, you be Larry.

Justine: WHAT are you talking about?

Mona: Julie, Justine's gonna be Larry.

Justine: I want to be Harry Potter...

Mona: If she wears regular clothes we can tell everyone she's Larry and she'll never know....

Julie: Do you have man cleavage?

Justine: I have to go to Latin....

Mona: SEMPER UBI SUB UBI, JUSTIN!

Eh....anyway

I don't know if I'll get to be Bono. Mommy hasn't washed my fun clothes, which I wore on retreat. (lol I'm so spoiled). Well I'll wear my camo hat and...pants or something.

*can see a hairy werewolf Bono dancin down the street with Edge in cape and fangs*

------------------

"Most of our organization is run by women. We sort of work for them, really!" ~BonoBaby~

lol!

"sparky?"

"yes, that's you"

------------------
~MoonPhisto*

"A man dreams one day to fly
A man takes a rocket ship to the skies
He lives on a star that's dying in the night
And follows in the trail, the scatter of the light"

you two are crazy...

i'm wearing my macphisto horns to school tommorow!!!
icon16.gif

------------------
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Remember, kids, when asking for candy you should consider replacing "treat" with another delicious word, the birthday boy's name...

TRICK OR LARRY!!!

Love,
Emily

The city's desire to take me for more and more...

I can see Larry as.........a Vampire..cos he can suck my blood anytime he wants *grrrrrrrrowl*
biggrin.gif

------------------
The U2 revolution has been reinstated.

THE Larry Mullen Jr. Page
www.angelfire.com/tx2/KITIYU2

"I am a sexy mofo, what can I say?" --What Larry really says to himself when he looks into the mirror every morning

Question from Caller:we want to know how he's maintained his youthful looks. we think he looks so much younger than the rest of the band

Larry:let me put it this way. Michael Jackson got the idea of the oxygen tent from me. and all this hanging out w/ monkeys and shit like that, it's all to do w/ that.

yeah, larry can suck me anywhere!
wink.gif

------------------
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Remember, kids, when asking for candy you should consider replacing "treat" with another delicious word, the birthday boy's name...

TRICK OR LARRY!!!

Love,
Emily

The city's desire to take me for more and more...

Originally posted by Bonavoix:
Well, I'm not going as one of the boys in particular, but I am going as something that was inspired by them.

Are you going out on campus Bona?? I'd love to see that!! Let me know!
~Honey
PS Saw your thread about you being in the background of a chicago picture and I am soo jealous! I was only 10 feet from the tip on Tuesday and I've been looking for myself!

------------------
The doors you open
I just can't close...

Originally posted by madonna's child:
yeah, larry can suck me anywhere!
wink.gif

!!!!!!!! *is scandalized* lol
smile.gif

My friend Monique: I'm the only one in school who came in costume!

Mona: No, other ppl did!

Monique: I feel like a NERD!

Mona: I have my Bono hat!

Mo: That's not a costume

Mona: But...but I have a BONO HAT.

Mo: Yeah, you can't RAPE yourself, now, CAN you?

Heheh

------------------

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom