Taking guitar lessons!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sweetie

Refugee
MA - the land of every weather pattern imaginable
I'm so excited because I feel like I haven't learned anything new in soooooooooo long. Totally stuck in a rut. I've always wanted to learn an instrument and when I found a dusty guitar in my attic I thought..hey why not? I had received a gift certificate for 5 free lessons LAST CHRISTMAS..talk about a procrastinator!! I guess I was intimidated.

So last night was my first lesson. The instructor was a cutie. He took one look at my "guitar" and cracked up laughing. :sad:

My guitar was ancient and on top of that it was a kid's guitar!! :ohmy: :laugh:

Anyway..he let me borrow one from his shop and off we went. I learned 3 chords..hee hee. I tortured my husband with those same 3 chords for the next 3 hours.

I feel good..can't wait for my next lesson.

Oh!! The best part!! The instructor said laughingly said that he'll have me playing like Edge in no time! :happy:

:applaud: hey even Edge had to start somewhere

Good for you, the only instrument I ever learned was violin in elementary/jr high school. I remember our big recital and how nervous I was, and how cool I thought I was carrying the violin on the bus :eek:

Good times!

I'm trying to get rid of my guitar. It's not a kid's guitar but it's 3/4 regular size. Great for beginners. If you still need one, let me know!

You'll be playing like Edge soon enough. :wink:

Keocmb said:
Good times!

I'm trying to get rid of my guitar. It's not a kid's guitar but it's 3/4 regular size. Great for beginners. If you still need one, let me know!

You'll be playing like Edge soon enough. :wink:

You are so sweet!!!! Thank you so much for your offer. My hubby is going to treat me to a new one (after he also laughed his @ss off at me!). To ensure that I continue with the lessons :)

Back
Top Bottom