Take my shirt...OK give it back!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WildHonee

Mr. MacPhisto's Loo Cleaner
OK Time to use your creativity!

Come up with your IDEAL outfit for the boys or one of them. *paper dolls*

They MUST be clothed. Don't have Larry running around in a washcloth, or else this thread will never get anywhere.

They cannot wear just
1.) washcloths
2.) rugby balls
3.) sunglasses

heheh *gets ideas*

I would have Bono in a dress shirt (slightly unbuttoned) and tie. And either leather pants or jeans. Heheh

------------------
~*Mona*~
a little girl With Spanish eyes

Love me, Give me Soul

Magic Magic Magic Joe Houdini

I guess I'd have Adam wear a white long sleeve shirt (slightly unbuttoned) and black pants with those cool, black riding boots.

Of course, I'd also love him in that sailor outfit from Discotheque!
I love my sailor man!!! Okay that is 2 outfits for me so far, I've got to think about other outfits for my "cardboard" Adam!

------------------
"She is the dreamer, she's imagination..."

*+*MaRiA*+*

Originally posted by sparkys girl:

Of course, I'd also love him in that sailor outfit from Discotheque!
I love my sailor man!!!
lol AHOY, sailor...
wink.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~

Love me, Give me Soul

Originally posted by Gina Marie:
For Maria-Sparky the Sailor

sailorboy.jpg
BWWWWWWAAAAAAHAAAAAHAAAAAHAAAA!!!!!!!!!

I want Bono in a Sailor Hat HOO AH hot tamale
*man in uniform* hoo ah!

------------------
~*Mona*~

Love me, Give me Soul

Well-here's the hat

*runs to the other room to get Bono*

Hat_3_ss.jpg
!!!!!! HOW CUUUUUUUUTE!!!!!!!
smile.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~

Love me, Give me Soul

I want Edge in footie pajamas

------------------
~*Mona*~

Love me, Give me Soul

OK-how bout we dress them up in this-very appropriate for these times...

001833-01.jpg
OK, but no shirt underneath! *is imagining unChristian things* heehee

------------------
~*Mona*~

Love me, Give me Soul

For Maria-Sparky the Sailor

sailorboy.jpg
LOL....hmmm..not exactly the kind of "sailor" look I was thinking of, but the red bow is kinda cute!
wink.gif

------------------

*+*MaRiA*+*

Ooooh! *gasp* This is just like dressing
up my cardboard Larry! Hmmm...I wonder
where Mona may have gotten this thread
idea...;-)

------------------
The Proud Owner of the ONLY Cardboard Larry!!!

God Bless America and my city, NYC!

"After all it is the Larry Mullen band."

"Larry has a heavy foot it is an extordiry thing, you know, to have to stand in front of that drum kit. It is like getting a good kicking on a nightly basis." ~Bono

Originally posted by WildHonee:

I would have Bono in a dress shirt (slightly unbuttoned) and tie. And either leather pants or jeans. Heheh

I would have to agree with you on this one. That is SEXY!!! But, this would also be up there on the list.... (with jeans!)

DJ80666.jpg

this is soooooo frustrating
mad.gif
, will someone please find a discotheque pic of Sparky the sailor man! i've been looking for one with no luck, i can't seem to find a single one!

------------------

*+*MaRiA*+*

Originally posted by sparkys girl:
this is soooooo frustrating
mad.gif
, will someone please find a discotheque pic of Sparky the sailor man! i've been looking for one with no luck, i can't seem to find a single one!

Here let me try this, if it comes up, this is the best I can do

24765160AFBsYFaOgJ.jpg

------------------
Dana

"AHH...this is civics in action!"
--Mr. Campbell and me at a U2 concert, 6/21/01

"I simulate love making by beating a piece of wood with a metal wire on which it vibrates."
-Adam, when asked, 'If a martian landed and was introduced to you and asked what you do, what would you say?'

[This message has been edited by DML (edited 11-06-2001).]

oh girls i forgot to tell you- for Halloween I brought w/ me a sailors hat to wear for Adam!!!! but i got so caught up in the unbelievable show that I didn't even get to do it!! aww! lol- and at the end I saw this dude take the hat and put it on and walk out w/ it but i was too blissed out to chase him. but i did have a good idea! lol

to the rescue...
smile.gif

adamsailor.jpg

------------------
She's gonna make you cry
She's gonna make you whisper and moan

* U2TakeMeHigher *

ok,ok, i DEFINATELY would put all the lovely men into tuxedos!! *drool* that is just the most incredibly sexy thing ever! yowza!

(edge in footie pajamas?? *shriek!* ABSOLUTELY!!)

on the lighter side, i'd also wanna see the boys in something out of the ordinary. you know, things that don't match their character at all. silly things. like....

Bono: skirt a la adam

Larry: pink tutu an' sparkly pink tights

Edge: MacPhisto make-up and garb

Adam:

....well, anyone have any ideas for "out of the norm" for adam? lol~ i think he's already out there, but that's why we love 'im!

perhaps we should put him IN the norm, making it out of the norm. jeans and a tee shirt?

he and bono were tough to find strange outfits for. other than things like having them dress as bunnies or actual tamales or something.

any ideas?

------------------
~MoonPhisto*

"A man dreams one day to fly
A man takes a rocket ship to the skies
He lives on a star that's dying in the night
And follows in the trail, the scatter of the light"

[This message has been edited by FallDownJulie (edited 11-06-2001).]

Originally posted by oliveu2cm:
oh girls i forgot to tell you- for Halloween I brought w/ me a sailors hat to wear for Adam!!!! but i got so caught up in the unbelievable show that I didn't even get to do it!! aww! lol- and at the end I saw this dude take the hat and put it on and walk out w/ it but i was too blissed out to chase him. but i did have a good idea! lol

to the rescue...
smile.gif

adamsailor.jpg

a million thanks sweetie, this is the sailor outfit for my 'cardboard' sparky doll.
BTW...what a wonderful idea Carrie, i wish i could have done something creative like that. i could have given him a rose (from antje & me) or i could have made a poster, but alas i didn't.
frown.gif

at least he knew i was there, how could he miss me, i was smiling at him the whole time and yelling I love you Adam!!!! That really made him smile!
smile.gif

------------------

*+*MaRiA*+*

Originally posted by FallDownJulie:
he and bono were tough to find strange outfits for. other than things like having them dress as bunnies or actual tamales or something.

any ideas?

very true, sparky & bono are into "creative dressing", but actually sparky has toned it down....at least recently. LOL at the thought of sparky & b-man dressed like tamales!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------

*+*MaRiA*+*

Maria- ooh you made Sparky smile girl! you know he loves it when he sees those fresh faces in the crowd going crazy for him! that makes my heart melt picturing it! I bought that hat for $3- if you see them again this leg you should pick one up, i got it at a Halloween store- you can even write in markers POPTART on it.
smile.gif

ok here's my picks:

Bono: black pants and boots and a white shirt that is pull over but has afew buttons (a-la Larry's blue shirt) which are of course open and the shirt is cottony and warm. or the purple ruffle one i love on him. and his long black jacket w/ bono sleeves, but no red patches or anythign on the jacket- just a sharp leather jacket. and his pale blue shades.

Adam: a nice pair of jeans from Structure and a tight ribbed shirt, gray or off-white, and his beaded necklace. yum.

Larry: nothing.
wink.gif
ok- i'd also like to see him in a nice pair of jeans and his black short sleeve shirt- the one from the airport pics!! ya!

Edge: i love his outfits as is, including the cutsie shoes. Maybe a long sleeve button down navy shirt, bah what do i know?

smile.gif
*dreaming of larry in black*

I see you're dressed in black
you know i'm not coming back

Originally posted by Can'tSeeOrBeSeen:
I would have to agree with you on this one. That is SEXY!!! But, this would also be up there on the list.... (with jeans!)

DJ80666.jpg

HOOKIE COOKIE!!!!!!!!!!!!

*FAINTS*

*awakens*

HOT TAMALE!

*Faints*

HOO-AH!!!!!!!!!!

------------------
~*Mona*~

Love me, Give me Soul

Originally posted by Foadie:
Ooooh! *gasp* This is just like dressing
up my cardboard Larry! Hmmm...I wonder
where Mona may have gotten this thread
idea...;-)

heheheh
<--- steals thoughts and husbands.

o crap that's not good....

------------------
~*Mona*~

Love me, Give me Soul

Originally posted by FallDownJulie:

NOW I'M STARVIN'!!!!!

*goes into vampire mode* heheh

------------------
~*Mona*~

Love me, Give me Soul

*GULP*

This pic reminds me of Bono on Letterman the other night...and makes me think naughty things like grabbing that neck chain with my teeth and...um...*runs away*

DJ80666.jpg

BonoLICIOUS!
smile.gif

Bono - a red t-shirt and jeans. While the leather is hot, I love the casual look and he looks great in red.

Edge - I honestly wouldnt change him from what he's wearing now...

Actually, I just like the casual look for all of them... maybe put Adam back in the skirt...
biggrin.gif

------------------
How do you keep a moron busy for an hour? Two words... Extreme Paddleball

"wow...look at those two birds... they look just like airplanes, the way they're flying..."

" because they are airplanes..."

yep, it's a double Disco post.
wink.gif
how would I like to see the guys if I had my choice??? OH BABY.

BONO: LEATHER PANTS (but the "old school" type, not the ones he wears now) with leather boots (not over the pants style) with a white semi-unbuttoned shirt with that awesome black neck chain just dangling there...tempting me...
eek.gif
OR, scenario two: same leather drawers but with that deep RED VELVET smoking jacket. Like I said: OH BABY.

EDGE: I wouldn't have to go far, but would have to go back a few years...LOVED Edge in those black spangled pants (FAINT!), black boots and black tank OR loose white shirt; OR scenario two: pretty much anything in the Pop era rocked, esp. those snug, stretchy, lacey or velvety shirts. Oh, and ditch the black beanie for one of those fun colorful ethnic-looking ones, that was cute.

LARRY: MMMMmmmullllennnnn... I love Larry in jeans and white tshirts, it's a good look for him, but would love to see him in tight black jeans, black boots (do we see a pattern here??) and one of those snug blue-gray shirts he's been wearing lately. Or a snug tank top. To show off those new extra buffed pecs and biceps. Or anything leather. *shiver*

ADAM: Love his fashion sense, but I really like Sparky in simple things like that white 3/4 sleeve t-shirt, and some o' them tearaway pants he and Lazzer seem to be sporting lately!
smile.gif
Sparky has the perfect body style for clothes: square shoulders and a slim build, so he looks pretty much good in everything! (that hidden 6-pack is a killer though!)
smile.gif

disco

Back
Top Bottom