Sydney pictures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BonoFox1 said:
0095syd.jpg

0096syd.jpg

This looks like a former Interlander.
Does anybody know who this is?

dbs

I know who you're talking about, but have no idea what she looks like. Wouldn't have been this girl though, she definitely was high school age, and acted like it too. She wasn't on stage long and twice Bono had to "ssshhh" her, she just had a continual screaming fit while she was up there.

The girl at Sydney 3 (also young, probably late teens/early twenties) handled it much better and was rewarded with loads of stage time. Got up with Bono at the start of Mysterious Ways, then he sat her in the best seat in the house for the 2nd half of the song - up next to Larry's kit - while he ran around the stage, then grabbed her again for With Or Without You and a looooong cuddle while the crowd sang the Wooaah's.

Thank you so much for the awesome pics!
I had planned to fly for the Sydney 3 show, but I had to go to Singapore for a business trip to deal with a problem... :(
All pics posted here help me to imagine how exciting that show was! Thanks again!!

Re: curious

Naya said:

Who's the lady between Bono and Edge?:eyebrow:

i think thats the Sun reporter who wrote the article on them a few days back

digsy said:

the lat comment from "the blonde girl" is so typical of u2 fans :rolleyes:

no, I trhink it's more typical of sad jealous girls who 'demand' Bono's attention, and when they don't get it, they claim they did anywayz... :rolleyes:

ah, you'll always have those ppl around...

kafrun said:

Yes, it appears as if it is in fact Scalenus Medius. Although it the muscle definition we're seeing extends too far superior to be scalenes alone. It looks as if we're also seeing the sternal fibres of Sternocleidomastoid in this picture :nerd:

Your Bononatomy lesson is finished for the day, GG. You are dismissed :D

Dear God, please don't put me through anatomy again. :scream: :scream:

Back
Top Bottom