SYCMIOYO stills

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kellyahern

Blue Crack Supplier
8 years and I still can't think of anything witty
here ya go Souly :)

25bf942d.jpg

8e2f5c9f.jpg

327eb7bd.jpg

394d2b5a.jpg

aefc272c.jpg

After the shots of Bono on the bed and at the end on stage, I've gotten past the fact that he looks like papa smurf throughout most of the video :wink:

starsgoblue said:
When I saw that part of the video...I just lost it. Tears everywhere.

I started crying at the "I wish I had known him better" part. And I cried the entire rest of the video. It's very beautiful, and very emotional.

OMG! I am late getting in on this. From the stills I bet the video is great. I can't seem to watch it from the U2 website, don't know why. Does anyone know if this video is set to be released in the US anytime soon?

By the way, Bono looks so good! I absolutely love that he has the hoodie on! :love:

Where are my manners, thank you kelly for the stills! Stars you have changed your avatar. I like it, you've got a hoodied Bono avavtar. Is that pic from the SYCMIOYO video?

kellyahern said:

Are you trying to view it with AOL? Arw found out that it didn't work with AOL. Do you have internet explorer? That worked okay :)

Yes U2.com does not like AOL. :madspit: I wish I would have known that before I spent a half hour getting frustrated over only being able to watch 10 seconds of the video!!!!!!!

But it played through IE just fine. :D

Back
Top Bottom