SYCMIOYO stills

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am using Internet Explorer and it doe not seem to be working. I guess it is just going to be difficult. I am going to keep on trying, there site might just be busy.

Thanks for the stills!

I think I have a new favorite U2 video!

U2Girl1978 said:
Seeing this video.... I'm all choked up. I know this is really silly but ....just wow...:sad:

i thought i was past tearing up at this song, but nope, the video had me all sniffly and teary eyed too. beautiful.

bono in red, nice.

:drool:

Jeez, he looks so good without his glasses! and red opened shirt...

Gah the video is making me sniffly. I don't how I'd be able to handle it when he sings it at the concerts. :huh: :( :sad:

Cheers again, Kelly! And, mmmm....i do LOVE Bono in a hoodie, all snug looking!! Makes me want to hug him!!

Here you go...

bonoonbed1.bmp

bonoonbed.bmp

Thanks Kelly! I knew you guys would be on top of this ... erm, um, you know what I mean.

When Bono came out on stage in that red shirt, I almost fell off my chair. :drool:

The hottest man alive.

That video is amazing... thanks Kelly for the stills and I am aching for ana ngel wings hoodie too :drool:

I also cried beginning to end from the "wish I'd gotten to know him better part"

:sad: :sad:

Very moving video--I loved seeing Bono without glasses. Wasn't that his home and neighborhood from when he was a boy?

Back
Top Bottom