Sweet story about Bono and a child

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MissZooropa

Refugee
This Is a story involving some of my U2 friends at home. It's Anders, really fanatic, Marty, big U2-fan, Marty's wife and their son.

The day after the shows in Stockholm in July Marty's wife has been to the toystore with the son and he got a new motorbike (toy ofcourse). It's a lovely day and they decide to take a walk out to a beautiful part of the city. On their way they are passing by the Grand Hotel where U2 are staying and they stop briefly because she is of course influenced by her husband (who wasn't with them at the time) It don't take long until Bono comes out and is all cought up by the kid and his new motorbike and starts to play with the kid and the bike right on the street. Bono and the kid becomes best buddies
smile.gif
and then Bono has leave.

After this meeting this kid has been talking about Bono all the time. When Marty, his father have listening to U2 he has always commenting that it's Bono and that he knows him and asking if they aren't gonna call Bono so he can come and play with him.
smile.gif

One day Anders calls Marty and they are talking and the kid is very annoying, screaming, don't want to eat, you know how kids can be. So Marty says to him "it's Bono on the phone, do you want to talk to him?" The kid stops screaming and shines up and runs to the phone and asks if it's really Bono. Of course it is says Marty. So he takes the phone and says "hi". Anders answers on the other end and starts to talk to him. About when they met outside the hotel. How fun they had playing with his new bike and stuff. The kid was in seventh heaven. Laughing, talking with a big smile on his face, again, you know how kids are.

When I heard this story it just made me shine up. How many thinks that this kid will grow up to be a tremendous U2-fan? And to be Anders, a fanatic U2-fan to actually play Bono. LOL I found this very, very sweet.

------------------
"U2 on it?s own is a very interesting group and all. But U2 with it?s audience is a culture" - Bono

http://community.webshots.com/user/misszooropa
Pictures from Copenhagen (shirtless ones), London and Dublin, Slane.

1. That's the sweetest thing in the world!!!!!! Sexy da da da da....
smile.gif

2. I want Bono to come play with me.

------------------
~*Mona*~ Echo's Pimpstress Protege
97% compatible with Bono

Proud Owner of the one and only Bon Jovi soap caddy

Love me, give me soul.

Magic magic magic Joe Houdini.....

That is so cute. Can see the kid growing up a huge fan.
I wonder if Larry got mad that he didn't get a go on the bike when Bono told him.
smile.gif

Originally posted by Jody:

I wonder if Larry got mad that he didn't get a go on the bike when Bono told him.
smile.gif
lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------
~*Mona*~ Echo's Pimpstress Protege
97% compatible with Bono

Proud Owner of the one and only Bon Jovi soap caddy

Love me, give me soul.

Magic magic magic Joe Houdini.....

Originally posted by Jody:
That is so cute. Can see the kid growing up a huge fan.
smile.gif

I bet he got mad and wondered why Bono didn't took their number or asked where they had bought the bike.

------------------
"U2 on it?s own is a very interesting group and all. But U2 with it?s audience is a culture" - Bono

http://community.webshots.com/user/misszooropa
Pictures from Copenhagen (shirtless ones), London and Dublin, Slane.

Back
Top Bottom