Sweet Dreams

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wertsie

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Ever have any really good dreams about the guys? I've had plenty. The most recent one I can remember was where my mom and my best friend and I went to a concert and we somehow ended up with backstage passes. I got to talk to all the guys, but I particularly remember sitting on the floor with Larry and he was telling me about his drum technique.

------------------
"We're one, but we're not the same..."

http://U2Baby.com

lol..
biggrin.gif
I've had some pretty bad dreams. I had a thread a few months ago called "I don't know about you, but I hate U2 dreams" -- I had some really bizarre dreams, but they all ran away from me in my dreams.
frown.gif
tongue.gif
Anyway, the only really good dream I've had is where U2 played in a very small club-sized area, and Bono came out to the edge of the stage and took my hand
biggrin.gif
It felt really sweaty.
wink.gif

------------------
"You must not look down on someone just 'cos they are 14 years old. When I was that age I listened to the music of John Lennon and it changed my way of seeing things, so I'm just glad that 14 year olds are coming to see U2 rather than group X." - Bono, 1988

Oh, I hate the bad ones...I'm always having dreams where they're killed in a plane crash or something...NOOOO!!!

I had a dream once where I got to be a "Miami girl" though...ahhhhh....

------------------
"We're one, but we're not the same..."

http://U2Baby.com

I had a very sweet dream once...it's not recent 'coz now a days I don't dream 'bout the U2 band but my sweet boyfriend..ANYWHO!
the U2 dream I had once was I was in line wainting my turn to meet the band. The guys were all sitting at this table and b4 hand you could buy something and have them sign it. Well for some reason my mum was there with me and she just grabs this picture of them and writes something on it that I can't see then hands it to me. I go up and the guys sign it, say hi, talk to me for a bit then I move on to the next member to sign it. When i get to Edge he comments on how he hates his hair looking like that in the pic and thinks about changing it. I tell him no I like his hair the way it is in the pic so he smiles and said that he won't change it for me. The whole time he's signing the picture for me and talking he's holding my hand! oh god it was so warm and his thumb kept rubbing up and down the palm of my hand!! eeekkk! After he gives me the pic he doesn't want to let go of my hand..he just keeps looking into my eyes smiling like we've known each other our whole lives and he doesn't want me to leave him just yet. *happy sigh* I eventually wake up though.
frown.gif
Damn...don't you just hate when that happens..you're having such an awsome dream and it ends when it's getting to the best part! *warm edge fuzzies @ remembering that dream* ok i'm done.

------------------
Fear Not..For I'll Be Watching You. And I know what you're all thinking. FOR SHAME!!

Back
Top Bottom