sweet Bono -- must share this with you!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bACK TO the interview: don't you think Paola so sweet when she can't find the English word she needs? The word perhaps is "greed"
I think that if I were in her shoes I scarcely could have spoken my own language...

Desire25, thank you for your words of comfort. My father is 46 years old. The kidney disease that he has is called FSGS- focal segmental glomerosclerosis. He has been given the option of dialysis, and if that doesn't take there is always the option of having a transplant. There is always a chance of the new kidney becoming diseased, but I try not to think of what could happen though, I try to live one day at a time. If you don't live one day at a time, you'll miss what great things life has given to you.
Gr@cie, I am glad to have you here with us. These girls at PLEBA are some of the most caring people, they're always there for you when you need someone. Plus, they always have the best pics and all of the latest news of the boys.

Dear Clementine,
I wish I had the right words to express you how I feel, but I don't have them!
All that I can say is that your in my thoughts -- hope you really can spend precious time with your da

hi clementine,

your father is still young. i am sure he can handle both.
i will include your father in my prayers.

Back
Top Bottom