Sweaty Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonocomet said:
The sweaty Adam pics from the same night

sweatyadam.jpg

Adamsweatycoppenhagen.jpg

What year was this picture taken?

ewings said:

What year was this picture taken?

If it was Copenhagen, the information I have is:

U2 - Vertigo Tour 2nd leg: Europe

2005-07-31: Parken Stadium, Copenhagen - Denmark

Binky .......
:lol:

ewings said:

We are sisters; we have another sister, too who posts. Her name is mspurrl.

that's so cool , three sisters on interference .
so I guess from your post count you must be the newbie ?

u2trinity said:

that's so cool , three sisters on interference .
so I guess from your post count you must be the newbie ?

I've been here since March 2005, but just don't post that often! I lurk in the background :sexywink:

ewings said:

I've been here since March 2005, but just don't post that often! I lurk in the background :sexywink:

I guess I lurk even further back -- Member since December 2002. Our other sister is the more vocal of the trio. :lol:

We one big happy U2 family -- our brother and our numerous kids and husbands/wives frequent concerts together!

swandiver said:

I guess I lurk even further back -- Member since December 2002. Our other sister is the more vocal of the trio. :lol:

We one big happy U2 family -- our brother and our numerous kids and husbands/wives frequent concerts together!

WOW , a whole U2 lovin family ! :love:

I've been lurking much more than posting lately also .

Last edited:
swandiver said:

I have swandiver to thank for turning me on the pleasures of PLEBA and the rest of interference. :wink:

We'll have to have our own seating section for the next tour--there will be a gaggle of us Barretts. :D

Back
Top Bottom