Swayze Wants Bono Hair Summit

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
starsgoblue said:
Now all we need is Queen Bee to photoshop a pic of Mullet Bono carrying a watermelon and I can die laughing!

:laugh:

37b7b3af.jpg

:whistle: :giggle:

thankyou said:
i believe i accidentally might have deleted someone else's post! Not sure what happened, still new at some of this. So sorry!!!!

You can't delete any post unless you are a mod, not even your own. So don't worry!

I also love the blue shirt pic :love:

and Red Rocks was hot and NOT a mullet, but a shag.

The mullet with the shaved sides is the worst.

caragriff said:
the thing that makes it so bad is not the back, it's the top, really. when bono does it, he does it large :)

OMG, yes the B man really rocked that mullet!!:ohmy:

u2granny said:

Whoever wrote: looks like goats gnawed at his hair...:lmao:

However, we don't have goats where I live, squirrels maybe. :wink:

Oh that reminds of what my brother said on Thanksgiving, he loves "Squirrels Gone Wild". We punished him. :wink:

Scarletwine, those pics are HOT! Back in 1985 when Swayze played Orry Main in North and South, I used to think he reminded me of Bono, so strange they should be together now in this thread! I must find a pic of "Orry" to post!

kellyahern said:
I'm actually kind of fond of the Bono mullet :reject:. Of course it would look horrible now, and it didn't look that great then, but still, for some reason I have some affection for it :shifty:.
That's because it's like a train wreck. You just can't look away.

The male & female mullet is alive and living at my local Wal-Mart. This year on the way to Florida we saw a sign at a little by-the-roadside store that said Mullet $7 (my husband said it was some kind of fish.) :wink:

Headache in a Suitcase said:

:tsk: there is much wrong with the mullet

It was OK in it's day. Now if someone has one it is just saaaad.

My son thinks any one with longer hair in the back has a mullet. just can't educate some people.

Back
Top Bottom