Survivor-U2 Style

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Echo

War Child
I don't know, I think Adam would be voted off first 'cause he's the laziest one. I certainly don't mean to say he's lazy, but he's laziER than the others.

Please dont send the pants after me.

------------------
*Echo the Pimpstress* ... Proud Owner of Animatronic Edge!

Hell hath no fury like the vast robot army of a woman scorned.

"Now you stop all this naked foolishness and go outside!
It's too nice a day to be stupid indoors!" - Ren Hoek

Bono-Man! An Epic Superhero Adventure!

The Official PLEBA Glossary: Delicious AND Nutritious!

bono would defintely be voted off first. he'd be annoying. i think adam would just leave. surviving on an island? that's not posh enough for adam. i think larry would win. while edge is more resourceful, larry seems more resiliant. he could start a fire by taking off his shirt and letting his smooth, shiney chest reflect the sunlight.
biggrin.gif

------------------
Does love light up your Christmas tree?

Happy Holidays!

"And I wear gray underwear." -Bono

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html

...if God will send his angels...

I think Bono might last a while ... I mean, he's really not good at much, but he is very strategic and would be good at plotting and forming alliances.

Larry and his perpetual scowl might be the first to go.

Originally posted by JessicaAnn:
I think Bono might last a while ... I mean, he's really not good at much, but he is very strategic and would be good at plotting and forming alliances.

Larry and his perpetual scowl might be the first to go.

perhaps adam would have to be airlifted out by helicopter because of an awful sunburn all over his body caused by walking around naked

LOL!
LOL!
LOL!

poor adam! (LMAO!) all these scenarios- larry lighting fires, Bono forming alliances, larry scowling, adam just plain LEAVING....gawd, they would make that dumb show worth viewing. It's hilarious! you ladies are just so damn funny!

Originally posted by Echo:
I don't know, I think Adam would be voted off first 'cause he's the laziest one. I certainly don't mean to say he's lazy, but he's laziER than the others.

Please dont send the pants after me.

and oh yeah - sleep with one eye open from on.....

....to watch for the pants, of course!

I don't know who would go first but Edge would win. He's the most serious and resourceful.

Originally posted by spinninghead77:
Okay. The four boys of U2 are on a survivor-island. Who would be voted off first? Who would win?? Why???

The real question is what would each of them bring for his "luxury item"?

My guesses:

Bono: his MacPhisto boots, so he can feel tall and glamorous, even when he hasn't showered, brushed his teeth or shaved for weeks
Edge: A special self-fashioned beanie to protect his bare head from the harsh UV rays
Adam: a crapload of ciggarettes
Larry: a button repair kit

LOL with the cigarettes!

he could probably get a lot of the female (and male) film crew members to help him out...in various ways....

Originally posted by Hallelujah Here She Comes:
The real question is what would each of them bring for his "luxury item"?

My guesses:

Bono: his MacPhisto boots, so he can feel tall and glamorous, even when he hasn't showered, brushed his teeth or shaved for weeks
Edge: A special self-fashioned beanie to protect his bare head from the harsh UV rays
Adam: a crapload of ciggarettes
Larry: a button repair kit
Bono would bring shades!! No doubt in my mind!!!

If this Survivor was in Africa, Adam could meet the giraffes.

------------------
Laura
~~~
Something to do with politics, kids, freshness, and breakthrough.
And love.

(Joan Baez)

~~~
"The idea is to eroticize the male body instead of the female." - Bono

"Well, again, within that spirit of not-seriousness... To all intents and purposes, the mystery and power of the penis is, what will it become?" - Adam

"Penises, I'm inclined to believe... are good things." - Adam

Originally posted by elizabeth:
he could probably get a lot of the female (and male) film crew members to help him out...in various ways....

BWAHAHAHAHA!! I'm not even sure what that means, but I do believe you're right.

And I think we all know what *you* would bring as your luxury item
wink.gif

Originally posted by Hallelujah Here She Comes:
BWAHAHAHAHA!! I'm not even sure what that means, but I do believe you're right.

And I think we all know what *you* would bring as your luxury item
wink.gif

no you can't!

Originally posted by On The Edge:
If this Survivor was in Africa, Adam could meet the giraffes.

LMAO!!!!!! OMD This is the best thread ever
biggrin.gif

Hey would Jeff Probst be there?
biggrin.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~ Secretary of Scandalization
97% compatible with Bono

"Bono was embraced as rock's latest mystic leader, a sort of holy cross between the Morrisons, Jim and Van"

"There were moments when Bono even earned cheers for simply loosening his shirt"

"Listen....I could be a genius if I weren't so lazy"

Originally posted by WildHonee:
OMD This is the best thread ever
biggrin.gif

I keep hearing this... what is the best thread ever???

biggrin.gif

When I was really crazy about Survivor, towards the begining of the second season, I thought Jeff Probst was so sexy.
redface.gif
Now I don't, but I felt I should come clean with that... uhh... So how 'bout that Ethan?! Seriously, he's so cute! Especially in the morning or night when he's wearing his glasses!

------------------
Laura
~~~
And love.

(Joan Baez)

~~~

"Well, again, within that spirit of not-seriousness... To all intents and purposes, the mystery and power of the penis is, what will it become?" - Adam

Originally posted by WildHonee:
biggrin.gif

Does anyone else see Jeff Probst turning into the next Dick Clark...I see the resemblance already!

------------------
"A Bono approved event is a good event!"

You can dream, so dream out loud!

"The way to be optimistic is not to shut your eyes and close your ears." -Bono

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

[This message has been edited by hippyactress (edited 12-29-2001).]

Okay. The four boys of U2 are on a survivor-island. Who would be voted off first? Who would win?? Why???

I think that Bono would be voted off first, because he would drive the other guys crazy. They would have no where to go to avoid listening to him talking.

I think that the Edge would win because he would most likely be good at building shelter's and finding food!!

Originally posted by On The Edge:
When I was really crazy about Survivor, towards the begining of the second season, I thought Jeff Probst was so sexy.
redface.gif
Now I don't, but I felt I should come clean with that... uhh... So how 'bout that Ethan?! Seriously, he's so cute! Especially in the morning or night when he's wearing his glasses!

Hey, I used to like Jeff Probst, but I really like Ethan now too. I hope that he wins. I liked the other Jeff last time. People said he was gay, but I thought that he was good looking.

biggrin.gif
Good, so I'm not the only one who's in love with Jeff Probst.
biggrin.gif

heehee

eh...and....they're ALL the best threads ever
biggrin.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~ Secretary of Scandalization
97% compatible with Bono

"Bono was embraced as rock's latest mystic leader, a sort of holy cross between the Morrisons, Jim and Van"

"There were moments when Bono even earned cheers for simply loosening his shirt"

"Listen....I could be a genius if I weren't so lazy"

Originally posted by spinninghead77:
Hey, I used to like Jeff Probst, but I really like Ethan now too. I hope that he wins. I liked the other Jeff last time. People said he was gay, but I thought that he was good looking.

I liked the other Jeff too. If someone gave me a hard time when I was talking about a Jeff, I could say "No, the other one!"

------------------
Laura
~~~
And love.

(Joan Baez)

~~~

Originally posted by Echo:

Ahem, laziness is the best thing ever. I can tell you are what us lazy people call...well we could call you something cute and clever, but it just ain't happening because I'm too lazy to think about that now. Don't be rockin' the lazies!!!!!

------------------
Taste is the enemy of art.

Back
Top Bottom