Surgery

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks to keep us updated with gluey's news, girls.

gluey, get well soon, piccola

guariscipresto.jpg

:hug:

Last edited:
Send her our love and kisses. :kiss: I can't wait to see her online again.

BTW, if anyone has her address would you ask her if it's ok to forward it to me via PM. |'d like to send her a card. :) I think it's a little more personal then an online message. If she's not too happy about it then no probs. I'll understand. Thanks. D.

Gluey hopes to be home on Wednesday (wait, that's tomorrow! :hyper: ), and has conquered stair-climbing today! Tomorrow (if she doesn't go home, I suppose), she plans to swim to Dublin, and after that she can really test her bionicness and try walking through a brick wall... I don't know if she has any particular Irish brick walls in mind... :whistle: :D
She sends big hugs to everyone! :hug: (careful, they're bionic hugs...)

:hug: :yippie: :hug:

I'M HOOOOOME!!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!

Got home a couple of hours ago, and I NEEDED to say hi to my girls :love:

Thank you all so much for all your thoughts, snogs :sexywink: , hugs and messages these last few days!

I'm bionic and officially dangerous....just gotta work on the speed now :giggle:

:wave: :hug: :yippie:

Glad to hear the op went ok & I hope you have a speedy recovery. My arm is much better, full movement, nearly full strength and just an ache when I overdo things. Take a tip from me - do your exercises but don`t overdo it and don`t worry if you improve lots then seem to get worse again fo a few days. My recovery has been very like that - so frustrating at times.

Just think you are going through what Larry went through in the 90`s after his surgery :larry: :kiss:

I`ll try to get Larry to come round and rub bio-oil in your scar - don`t get too carried away now............:hyper: :combust:

Back
Top Bottom