support it, or oppose it?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
madonna's child said:

There is actually all 4 journals. Sunny writes Bono's, Mandi (LardenceLover) writes Larry's, I think Caz writes Adam. Or maybe Caz writes Edge. I'm not sure who does the fourth...

I don't read them anymore. I used to, but the plotlines got repeatitive. Which is surprising, because I know the authors to be good writers.

ACTUALLY, actually, things have since changed somewhat.

1. I still do Bono, Mandi still does Larry. However, Lacy, who used to do Edge, has left, and now a lovely girl named Claire has taken over. Caz hasn't done anything with Adam in about half a year. That's Joy's territory now.

Yes, I'm sure you have no idea who these people are.

2. The plotlines were bugging us too, which was one of the reasons why we pulled some new blood in. The angst is now VERY toned down, (in B/E's case, almost non-existant), and the whole thing is mostly a big ball of fluffy cuteness.

It also tends to ignore the real life timestream a lot of the time, but so fucking what.

In any case, it's changed since a few months ago. Those who left because everything got too draggy, (and I almost left myself; I am now the only original member remaining), you might want to consider checking it out again. I think it's much easier to digest now, although it is updated a bit less rabidly.

Just pimpin' meself.

Thank you. :)

I'm actually returning, just with a new SN. And since I have NO free time, I will likely return to lurk-mode. And then, pretty much only on this forum.

But I'll be here.

Sunny said:
Thank you. :)

I'm actually returning, just with a new SN. And since I have NO free time, I will likely return to lurk-mode. And then, pretty much only on this forum.

But I'll be here.

lurk-mode

hehe

:D:D:D

Back
Top Bottom