Superglue...styrofoam...a table...me...and Bono's typing....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok, so I had this project thingy to do today and it invovled styrofoam and superglue...don't ask my teachers are weird.
rolleyes.gif

ANYWAY...so I get home and start to work on my project...I get bored so I start surfing the Internet...little did I know that I'd stuck my hand in a glob of superglue. So when I finally realize that my hand is stuck to the table I gotta go pee
rolleyes.gif

oh joy...
So I call my dad up on the cell phone and tell him to get home as quick as he can...
About one-and-a-half hours later he gets home, and I *still* have to go pee...
My dad eventually uses paint thinner - which ruins our table - to get my hand off without damaging it, and asks me "Why the bloody hell did you superglue your hand to the table?"
And I said, very sarcastically, "Dad, I just wanted to type like Bono. Since I have this habit of typing with two hands I had to superglue my other hand to the table to froce myself to type one-handedly."
And yes, I did make it to the bathroom...

LOL, me and school projects
rolleyes.gif

------------------
*~*Phuzzie*~*

*Owner of the BonoDoll*

"No, I will not do the snake dance for you!" ~ Bono after the post-Super Bowl party

WARNING: Insanity is highly contagious!

My U2 Site

U2: Rock's Hottest Tamales

That's rough. LOL I hope he didn't believe you. My dad probably would. o_O Well I'm glad you're okay! lol...

------------------
Laura
~~~
Something to do with politics, kids, freshness, and breakthrough.
And love.

(Joan Baez)
~~~

...what's a Bono?

Oh phuzzie, I already laughed in the chat, but I'm laughing again. That's really funny though I'm sure you didn't think so at the time.

------------------
Long live the lemon!!!

LOL Phuzzie!!!!! Beware of wanting to act like Bono...tis dangerous!...can involve many falls, losing important things among other stuff
biggrin.gif

Back
Top Bottom