Superdome Pregame Show pictures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
nurse chrissi said:
10569072chrissib9252006104237PM.jpg

10567773chrissib925200684330PM.jpg

10567771chrissib925200684348PM.jpg

10567772chrissib925200684401PM.jpg

How did you get all these clear pictures??? The are amazing. Bono is not sporting two rosary beads around his neck:)
Didn't his voice sound amazing last night!!!

mecricksavard said:
Anybody else notice that Billy Joe is wearing the same shoes as Bono ??
If you look in another picture, the shoes don't look very similar. Billie Joes' are more high top and a bit flatter.

Thanks for all the pictures! My computer has had so many new wallpapers this week, and I'm having a tough time choosing which one of these to use now.

I was so proud of Edge last night. It was his night to shine and to celebrate New Orleans' continued recovery, and he was wonderful.

(and of course it was great to see Dallas popping up so much in the background :wink: )

mecricksavard said:
Anybody else notice that Billy Joe is wearing the same shoes as Bono ??

bono's r thicker and are red soul's and shinny lol.

Desperate for a pair.

ewings said:
Thanks for the pictures of Adam -- I felt he was slighted during this show! He's gorgeous.

I know what you mean..I think the camera only showed Adam once or twice and same for Larry :(

It was a great performance, though. I love TIVO...

:drool: these are great pics! I ended up being about the 2nd row in front of Bono and Billy Joe...in fact, the guy with the camera who probably took these pics was in front of me. Very cool show :up:

kellyahern said:

I was wondering if anyone from interference got to go :up: :hyper:.

it came together at the last minute and really worked out!

I went - but we had tickets to the Saints game, so we had to watch from the stands - couldnt get down on the field:sad: They sounded awesome, and I am glad to see these pictures since they were so close but yet so far

Thanks for these wonderful pictures!!! What a night, what a performance!!! What a surreal experience it was being in the superdome that evening! I am just in awe of the spirit and strength of everyone in that area!
And so proud of everything the Edge has accomplished for this area, and never prouder to be a U2 fan on Monday night!!

Back
Top Bottom