Super ratings

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
S

*Stormy*

Originally posted by MissVelvetDress_75:
WOO-HOO!!!!!!!! Take that you Playboy bimbos!!!
tongue.gif

HAHAHA!!! That RULES! Sure am glad most people weren't as ignorant as my brother's drunk friends! His wife balanced it out by running upstairs to see our boys!

Back at ya, Playmates!

And we did get to see more of Larry then we would have of the Playmates... and that's a good thing.
biggrin.gif

------------------
*~*?*~*~ Katie ~*~*?*~*
"And the Lord said 'Humble thyself, Bono!'" ~ Bono

"It's not like a family. It's like a street gang." ~ Larry

But you know there's something more
Tonight, tonight, tonight

WOO-HOO!!!!!!!! Take that you Playboy bimbos. Your clevage will never win over Man Clevage and Man Groove!
tongue.gif
yeah, buddy!

------------------
"A word I've always liked more than happiness is joy. Happiness is a mood that comes and goes, whereas joy is just there." -Bono

The CIRCLE only has one side.

MESH RULES!!!!!
(thanks to Bono's American Wife)

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html

"LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - The New England Patriots' upset Super Bowl victory over the St. Louis Rams not only produced an unusual nail-biting finish to a National Football League championship but also good ratings for Fox television.

The 3 1/2-hour Super Bowl XXXVI broadcast on Sunday scored a respectable 42.5 household rating in 51 of the biggest U.S. television markets, up 7 percent from last year's numbers, according to preliminary figures from Nielsen Media Research.

By comparison, the CBS broadcast last January of the Baltimore Ravens' victory over the New York Giants drew a household rating of 39.7.

With each rating point equivalent to about 700,000 households, the early numbers indicate that viewers in more than 29.75 million homes were tuned into the Patriots-Rams game. Figures for the actual number of viewers were to be made available later in the day.

The Super Bowl typically ranks as the highest-rated single U.S. telecast of the year, and the Patriots' last-minute defeat of the heavily favored Rams turned what many expected to be a dull game into an instant gridiron classic.

The unpredictable outcome was obviously good for Fox Sports, with preliminary ratings showing an increase in viewership every quarter-hour of the broadcast, except for the half-time show, when ratings dipped about 4 percent.

Still, the half-time performance by the rock band U2 held up well against an attempt by rival NBC to lure away Fox Sports' audience with a Playmate edition of the gross-out reality show "Fear Factor" aired during the same half hour.

U2 ended up with a 40.7 household rating, compared with 6.8 for the Playmates, according to early Nielsen figures."

Hey - that's 28.5 million new fans!!!

------------------
You ain't nothin without a rhythm section.

"Who's to say what it is will break you."

WOO-HOO!!!!!!!! Take that you Playboy bimbos. Your clevage will never win over Man Clevage and Man Groove!
tongue.gif

Ah ah ah, so that explains Larry's mesh shirt. He was competing with the playgirls on the cleavage dpt. LOL well Larry surely won that one *sees playboy bunnies heading off to local surgeons for more implants*

But seriously I was wondering what was gonna happen with this halftime show down. I'm so glad to see that football fans have brains and they're not afraid to use them.

------------------
Long live the lemon!!!

Back
Top Bottom