Super Cool Free Stylin' Thurs--I mean FRIDAY!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
edge759.jpg

yeeeee-haaaaaaaw!
edge739.jpg

edge789.jpg

I really wanna post these. I know some poeple wanted to see him dressed up, wich would have been nice but I wasen't even shocked when I saw him in the T-Shirt. Hey, at least he's wearing his dressy sneakers:lol:

He still looked hot though.

75_arrivals_1155-edge.jpg

X00094_9.JPG
336%3B739523232%7Ffp65%3Dot%3E2327%3D366%3D%3C49%3Dxroqdf%3E232338373%3C364ot1lsi
llegada05.jpg

esther, those are very nice :love:

are you sure those are sneakers? they do kind of looks converse-like...

:heart: :edge: :heart: no matter what he's wearing and am still pleased with the fact that he didn't dress up

hey! he IS wearing a jacket! what do you call that?!?

my shirt is that colour!! the one i'm wearing now! :D

Last edited:
*looks at guitar* *looks at fellow plebans* DON'T say it...i know you're thinking it! don't say it!
edge338.jpg

i like that picture..don't say it!

and here's what i was combusting over before i edited my other post before which no one probably saw, if this was posted it needs to be posted again
edge752.jpg

*just realised edge was wearing suspenders in many a homelessguyinthedesertedge picture*

*finds a REALLY BIG reject box and throws self in it*

Friday is Edge Day.

Freestylin' Friday!!!

Not one from the suggested era, but it always makes me smile...

336%3B%3A%3A2%3B23232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2326%3D935%3D%3B96%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3B8%3C%3A%3A6%3B5ot1lsi

There are so many rules in here I am so unaware of.

PLEBA is such a scary place to drop into...

Too many female hormones in here!!!

Hey, nobody is forcing you to stay...

...or are they????? :shifty:

*looks*

GIRLS!!!!!!!! Let him go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dammit, how many times do I have to tell you that we are not allowed to do that to every man who comes in here???

Happy Edge Day Anniversary! Thank you Kristie for starting this off, this little thread is part of the reason I joined Interference. I used to lurk over here and then post the link in Zootopia for the Edgers there to enjoy.

Despite my lack of super-charged enthusiasm for JT/RH Edge, I will play along (plus it will keep me from focusing on his Oscar getup :yuck: )

Where simple band photography becomes art -- wow!!!
edge451.jpg

I :love: Lovetown!!!
:edge: "There's Monday love, Tuesday love, Wednesday love, Thursday love, Friday love and then there's Saturday love."
Weird Chick: "What happens on Saturday love?"
:edge: ":shifty:"
Me: :faint:

edge530.jpg

edge528.jpg

edge593.jpg

dsmith2904 said:
Happy Edge Day Anniversary! Thank you Kristie for starting this off, this little thread is part of the reason I joined Interference. I used to lurk over here and then post the link in Zootopia for the Edgers there to enjoy.
]

I remember those days, thats also part of the reason I joined Interference .

Despite my lack of super-charged enthusiasm for JT/RH Edge, I will play along (plus it will keep me from focusing on his Oscar getup :yuck: )

awwww, Edge doesn't look that bad. This should make you feel better:yes:
X00167_9.JPG

Last edited:
So I know it is very off-theme but I completely ignored Elevation Edge last week during the favorite era thread, and since this is my favorite Edge era (thus far) I'll pay proper homage now. I hope y'all don't mind!

edge51.jpg

edge89.jpg

edge72.jpg

edge240.jpg

edge276.jpg

SpanishEyes21 said:

:lmao:

there's something very funny about that!

*points* edge's socks!

:shifty: i don't know what's so funny about edge's socks...

edge-socks!!!

Back
Top Bottom