Summer stretching on the grass

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bono_pop_blow_smoke_freckle_shoulders.jpg

Larry without his shirt on stage -- I've seen it ... briefly .. leaving the stage after the Notre Dame concert. Luckily, we were behind the stage. :drool:

Moonlit_Angel said:

It does not feel like it's close to summer here today, though-it's about 45 degrees outside and cloudy, and we actually have a wind chill of 38. The northwestern part of my state was actually seeing snow this morning! In May. Yeah.

Supposed to warm right back up this weekend, though, so it'll feel more like summer then.

Angela

it's 87 degrees right now in Tampa - it's only gonna get hotter too, ugh :(

It's funny, for a native Floridian, I really don't like the heat :reject:

The worst thing about here (eastern VA) is the humidity. It is suffocating! And it's here already!

TheBrazilianFly said:

Nice observation but I don't think I have ever seen Larry without his shirt on stage.... :|

Larry barely wears his shirt even when he IS wearing a shirt!!

(I'm really too tired for that sentence to make sense, but you know what I mean!)

I would be happy if Edge would just go with a few more buttons undone! But then again, I think that's one of the things that has always appealed to me the most about Edge...he's so self-effacing & quiet. He's incredibly sexy, but in a very quiet, subtle, natural sort of way. I guess he just wouldn't be Edge if he went around half-dressed like Larry or Adam...oh well. Maybe just a little Edge flashing?:sexywink:

Yeah, Edge doesn't seem like one who likes to draw a lot of attention to himself. He's the kind of guy who seems perfectly happy just being in the background most of the time. A good balance to Bono's persona, eh? Must be one reason they're such good friends. :).

kellyahern said:
it's 87 degrees right now in Tampa - it's only gonna get hotter too, ugh :(

Heh, it was in the low 60s here today. :).

We have had our share of warm weather in recent weeks, though-it's already made it close to 90, and that's only been within this month and the previous one. And if the temperatures generally continue on a warming trend...then I can tell this summer is going to suck as far as heat goes. :(.

Originally posted by kellyahern
It's funny, for a native Floridian, I really don't like the heat :reject:

Heh, you mean kinda like how a lot of native Iowans or Nebraskans don't care for the cold weather? :).

I agree with you, though, I'm not one for extremely warm weather, either (one big reason why I refuse to live in the southwestern U.S.-I could NOT stand having day after day after day of 100+ degree weather. Ugh). Especially not this early, because that's one big reason why severe weather occurs during this time of the year :madspit:.

Angela

U2Kitten said:
I got this idea from Olive's new location, and mine, and that I want a vacation so bad! Let's post pics of U2 in summer, or things that remind you of summer. This can be the Thursday band pics thread if that's okay. Post the whole band, or any one member or combination of members in summer, summer outfits, or anything that reminds you of summer! :wave:

strawhat.jpg

:drool: :combust: :faint: :censored:

Can I faint?

Back
Top Bottom