Summer 2006 - U2 in EZE, France?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
thrillme said:

Huh, I thought it was a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel.

I prefer the big wolf-looking dogs myself, GSD's, Huskies, Malamutes.

Wrong face and ears for Cavalier, but honestly I'm not into toy dogs so they're all the same to me.

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:

Wrong face and ears for Cavalier, but honestly I'm not into toy dogs so they're all the same to me.
Yep. My mom has a Cavalier, so I can say for sure it's not one. Doesn't look like a Pekingese either :scratch: I'm also not really partial to toy breeds, so :shrug:

kafrun said:

Yep. My mom has a Cavalier, so I can say for sure it's not one. Doesn't look like a Pekingese either :scratch: I'm also not really partial to toy breeds, so :shrug:

Yeah, it's no Cavalier, you can see even at that distance. It would be an English Toy (Prince Charles), if it were a spaniel, but the ears are not right. Spaniel ears must be long and set low. It's hard for me to identify toys because breed standard grooming is so different than practical grooming. Pekingese have the higher-set ears that are usually groomed shorter than the standard.

Exhibit A

Standard Pekingese:
pekingese.jpg

Your every day Pekingese:
pek_evans.jpg

:nerd:

tommyvill said:
Well what can I say? I spent some of my holyday times in Nice, France and so I visited Eze, just some train stops down the line from where I was...last time it was yesterday, friday the 18th of august...but no sounds came off the mansion...so I don't think they are there RIGHT NOW...

I was there the 21st.... no movements anywhere...
I know a guy who breeds cavaliers (St. Charles Cocker Spaniel) and they're a bit taller, and bigger than pekinese...

when in doubt, google it :wink:

Back
Top Bottom