"Stuff" magazine insults Adam

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I hate the magazine, by brother got it sent to him with a bunch of others in a spam deal he cancelled it but they keep coming. I still think it was rude to target Adam, they don't even know him and couldn't be U2 fans or they'd know how great he is.

This is what I wrote to them..... and the answer.....:wink:

Dear all,

I just read your empty Magazine and something stopped me and made me wonder if you guys had normal and well-informed journalists, or if you just hired the first few people passing by?

On page 29 of the May issue, you deeply spit on Adam Clayton's career by randomly writing: "has made millions of bucks and nailed tons of models merely by thumping the world's simplest baselines".

Does anyone of you have a slight knowledge about him? It looks like you love writing wrong facts to readers of your Magazine by pure pleasure....

Have you ever heard of songs like New Year's Day, With or Without You, Exit, etc... ? If not, you should have a look.

By the way, it's a pitty that the best rock band in the world has the world's worst bass player..... how come?

Regards,

Sébastien

Dear Mr. Locatelli,

Thank you for your email. You have reached the subscription department for Stuff. Unfortunately, we are not able to assist you with your inquiry, because it is not subscriber related.

In the future if we can answer any subscription related inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us.

The editorial department may be able to assist you with your request, you may contact them at: letters@stuffmagazine.com.

Sincerely,
Pete Murphy
Customer Service

Back
Top Bottom