Studio today

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MissZooropa

Refugee
Hi everyone,

Havent been here in a really, really long time so most of you probably don't have a clue about who I am....

Anyway, me and a friend decided to go to the studio to check it out today. Haven't been there in ages and what we had heard Bono is skiing in Aspen so we didn't have much hope. When we come there we realise that there is at least people there so we sit down at the bench and start talking and checking out what I had been shopping earlier. After just a few min Larry strolls out. I didn't recognize him at first but sa then that it was him. He didn't see us at first but when he noticed us he turned around, gave a little wave, a nod and a smile. We waved back but stayed on the bench.
Another few min later a bunch of people comes out and I don't recognize any of them but when most have left one is still standing in the middle of the road with a bottle of water and finally approaches us and yes, Adam it is. He comes up to us and asks where we are from, we talk about what we are doing here, the weather and then of course how it's going in the studio. He says it's going well but takes time. TO be honest, I still had a hard time to see that it was him. He looked nice and healthy tho. Then wesays bye and he goes towards the garage which is closed and he cant open it so he has to come backand laughs a little when we ask if he's locked out.

We stay a little longer in hope for the other two but nothing interesting. Adam comes back about half an hour later,nods and smiles at us and walk back in to the studio. Some other men are coming out with some video recording material and loads it into a car so it might be something interesting going on in there, who knows??

Anyway, this is nothing really exciting but Adam was the only one I hadn't met before so it was really fun to getto talk to hiom and that Larry didn't take the back door to the garage which he ususally does when it's fans outside was also nice.

Hopeto be back here in a couple of months when Imove back home again to start my university studies.

Loveto you all
Sara

Sara- How cool that you were able to meet Adam!:up:
And I just had to say I just looked at your photo albums ( great stuff) and I got a kick out of your horse being named "Rizzo", as that is my maiden name!

That is so cool! What a nice easygoing way to meet him. No huge crowd and buzzed fans (except you of course).

Aren't you lucky to get a wave from Lars. LOL

I would have to bite my tounge to keep from asking detailed questions about how the new songs were coming along.

*How many songs are complete?
*How much longer do we have to wait for new music? :help:

Anyway congratulations Sara! :wave:

This is gr-8! We are being updated all time-thru you, as far as the album is going! Thanks! Gr-8 u got to talk to Adam, he seems like he is doing so good, now. Like I said-I think this is Adam's year!! Good Lars came by, without being pissed at ya! Must of been having a gr-8 day! Whew! ha, lol!

That's so great

It's so cool that u met him!!!!!:adam: :adam: and it's good to know that he's healthy and lookin good as always:wave: :wave: :wave:

Hey, hey,

Still soem familiar names around! Good to know. :yes: I'm alive and well being, yes. Having a marvellous time and wish I could stay but am also happy to go home in a couple of months.

That meeting with Adam was very, very nice. We are very proud of ourselves that we didn't move an inch on that bench when either Larry came out nor Adam came up to us. It was all on there terms wether they wanted to talk to us or not. I'm glad that Adam finally decided to come up to us even if he seemed a little confused about us not asking for autographs or photo or anything. Something I missed in my first post was that he asked for our names as well and shook our hands before we said bye. He has really nice and soft hands I must say. :D

I miss this place loads and feel like stranger the few times I do a check in.
Anyway, hope you alla fine and see you more in a couple of months!!

Sara

Some people don't care about autographs. I know I don't. What am I going to do with that? I'm 30something and I could give a *** if I have an autograph.

I would like a picture with Bono some day though- but after you have one, why do you need more? That's funny though- Adam's prolly like, "um you don't want my picture, or my signature?????????? What if I was Bono???????!"

okay, I need to sit down and drink my Sierra nevada pale ale now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom