Stuck in a moment live from Boston (preview)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mullen-Girl

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
I was at the other forum *gasp* (I dunno what I was doing there, bored I guess) and I found this link: http://www.vh1.com/fanclubs/main/1022.jhtml

It's Stuck from Boston, like a mini preview of what the show is going to be like and although I didn't hear the audio (i'm at school) the video looks pretty good aaaaaaaand Larry looks so feckin hot yum!, he like licks his lips toward the end and I almost died *gah*
biggrin.gif

------------------
The U2 revolution has been reinstated.

THE Larry Mullen Jr. Page
http://www.geocities.com/kiti_regia/index.html

Meeting Larry:
*MG shows Larry poster*
*Larry reads poster*
*Larry smiles and says "Thank you that's very nice of you"*
*Larry signs paper, shakes MG's hand*
*MG almost dies then sees tearaway pants and gets bad ideas*

Originally posted by Mullen-Girl:
I was at the other forum *gasp* (I dunno what I was doing there, bored I guess) and I found this link: http://www.vh1.com/fanclubs/main/1022.jhtml

It's Stuck from Boston, like a mini preview of what the show is going to be like and although I didn't hear the audio (i'm at school) the video looks pretty good aaaaaaaand Larry looks so feckin hot yum!, he like licks his lips toward the end and I almost died *gah*
biggrin.gif

I am telling you this DVD concert is hot. I do not think Larry has ever looked so sexy..with that shirt and lip licking, it was all over for me....
wink.gif

My stupid computer at work will only play the first 20 seconds then it cuts off...blah blah blah!!!

------------------
"It's all about drums."

"What's with all the glitter? I thought you didn't like our mirrorball lemon and shit. Well it's too late to change your mind now." -- Bono, Indianapolis, May 10, 2001

"Tonight with us, we have people who turned celebrity on its head. Celebrities are supposed to be somebody special, film stars, rock stars, we're celebrities. Supposed to be heroes, but we're not heroes. We're very selfish people who enjoy what they do, thank you very much. But here tonight we have from the fire department of New York City, from the police department of New York City, men and women that came down to catch the U2 show tonight. Theirs is the kind of bravery that can truly change the world." --Bono, Notre Dame, October 10, 2001

Whether you love me or hate me you can still email me: clarityat3am@hotmail.com

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww *hugs clarity* Try try again girlie
biggrin.gif
tis worth it
biggrin.gif

Oh and Btw miss...the most beautiful that i've seen Larry is when he was right in front of me for 5 mins...nothing like seeing everything live ya know
wink.gif
Especially so close *has flashbacks* *collapses on the ground in a pool of drool* ahhh shaking my hand, smiling at me...doesn't get much better than that
biggrin.gif

------------------
The U2 revolution has been reinstated.

THE Larry Mullen Jr. Page
http://www.geocities.com/kiti_regia/index.html

Meeting Larry:
*MG shows Larry poster*
*Larry reads poster*
*Larry smiles and says "Thank you that's very nice of you"*
*Larry signs paper, shakes MG's hand*
*MG almost dies then sees tearaway pants and gets bad ideas*

the web site has some drool worthy photos of our lads:

ph_1.jpg

ph_2.jpg

ph_3.jpg

ph_4.jpg

ph_5.jpg

ph_6.jpg

ph_7.jpg

------------------
Jessica

"Rock and roll doggie"
--Bono

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

?Never trust a man who tells you it's from the heart, never trust a man smoking a cigar, never trust a cowboy or a man who wears shades.?
--Bono

Originally posted by Mullen-Girl:
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww *hugs clarity* Try try again girlie
biggrin.gif
tis worth it
biggrin.gif

Oh and Btw miss...the most beautiful that i've seen Larry is when he was right in front of me for 5 mins...nothing like seeing everything live ya know
wink.gif
Especially so close *has flashbacks* *collapses on the ground in a pool of drool* ahhh shaking my hand, smiling at me...doesn't get much better than that
biggrin.gif

well, I have not had the pleasure of being that close to Mr. Mullen.
smile.gif
I guess if I got to meet him up close, than that would be the best that I have ever seen him...
smile.gif
*crosses fingers and prays that I can see him up close next week!*

OMG!! It gives me the shivers every time. I've had the full show on video since mid september and was blown away already then. But it still does, his voice... OMG!!

His vocie is just amazing. I haven't heard his voice like that since... since.... since Red Rocks or something. It's jsut so chrystal clear....

Thanks for the link, now I can watch it at work as well...
smile.gif

------------------
"U2 on it?s own is a very interesting group and all. But U2 with it?s audience is a culture" - Bono

http://community.webshots.com/user/misszooropa
Pictures from Copenhagen (shirtless ones), London and Dublin, Slane.

I love when Bono does that little "yeah yeah" thing at the beginning of Stuck
biggrin.gif

Bono looks cute in his shades and all...but I'm glad he doesn't have 'em for this
smile.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~
97% compatible with Bono
Winner of 4 PLEBA awards
Most Prolific Poster
Most Likely to be Scandalized
Must inventive use/abuse of the English language
Best Loo Cleaner

Love me, give me soul.

[This message has been edited by WildHonee (edited 11-21-2001).]

Back