"Stuck in a Moment" European Video

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Is the European version the one in which Bono gets thrown out of the car? :confused:

Cos this version is :mac: !

I wonder why America didnt see that version, cos over here the American version was on the Walk On single. It was a video you can watch on the PC. So i wonder......:shrug:

Poor bono in that video, bless him

<......scene from it is my avatar!!! :love:

I love that original Stuck video so much! He was so incredibly beautiful and sexy in it!! His face and his hair, YUM!! SIGH!!!!! :heart: :drool:

i just took some screen caps to show ppl what they're missing if they haven't seen the video yet!

u2stuck.jpg
bonostuck1.jpg
bonostuck2.jpg
bonostuck3.jpg

And my fav one... :drool:
bonostuck4.jpg

(sorry if the pix aren't great quality, i wanted them to load fast)

~Angelfire~

I just love that version of SIaM... I just wanted to cry when I saw him get thrown out of that van -- those bastards, don't get me started, I still have a grudge against that bald business man who stepped on his coat!

Sevikins said:
I just love that version of SIaM... I just wanted to cry when I saw him get thrown out of that van -- those bastards, don't get me started, I still have a grudge against that bald business man who stepped on his coat!

Yep i know what you mean, i cried the first time i saw it:sad:

What's with that spot on his forehead, right below his hairline? You can see it quite a bit at the end of the video. I always thought maybe he hit the cement a little too hard....poor Bono :sad:

*kisses Bono's ouchy* :hug:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom