Stubble or no-stubble

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Stubble or no-stubble

• Stubble

Votes: 18 23.7%
  • Clean shaven

Votes: 26 34.2%
  • Don't care, it's Bono

Votes: 32 42.1%

• Total voters
I think facial hair on Bono gives him that 'scrubby' look (aka badass appearance), which I personally love. But then when he was clean shaven... :drool: :drool:

It's really too hard of a choice cause Bono looks great either way. But since he's been on this stubbly thing for quite some time, a change would be great.

So for now, I'll go with clean shaven. :)

HMM, this one is tough YTH:hmm:
b4735a5b.jpg
Sexy
2ed10153.jpg
still sexy

I cannot choose:no:

Really dont mind although I o have a bit of a thing for that scar on the chin!!:drool: :drool:

I always stare at it when I see him!!!

It is his face, but IMO I vote NO to stubble. It was kind of hot on him in the JT era with the long hair, but now that he's older and his face has changed, it makes him look homeless :reject: :uhoh:

I don't care how he is ;) He's cute anyway. But I still prefer when he has some hair on the chind - cuter !

This took many brain cells! I finally decided either look was damn fine, even though I do have huge lust for the chin scar and it's hidden by the presence of stubble. Such a quandry! :confused:

Carmelu2fan said:
HMM, this one is tough YTH:hmm:
b4735a5b.jpg
Sexy
2ed10153.jpg
still sexy

I cannot choose:no:

My Goodness!!:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:
Thanks for sharing those pictures, though I nearly died!!

I love Bono however he is, hell, I'll HAVE HIM however he is!!!!:wink:

both are hot:drool:

I'd like to see him clean shaven again to remember what it's like. But now with stubble is HAWT!

As long as it's not a beardy beard :madspit:

Even though I don't care, as it's Bono, I love his stubble!!! Although it would scratch a lot if you kissed him, only Ali has to worry about that, doesn't she? Sadly... Well, I suppose if he was kissin' the fans then yeah, it'd scratch. I'd better stop before this gets into an essay about Bono's stubble. (I could do it, I'm telling yer!)

Let's see--Bono could come to my house this evening clean shaven & then when he has to leave in the morning he would have a little stubble--so both would be OK w/me. :wink:

SimplyConfused said:
Even though I don't care, as it's Bono, I love his stubble!!! Although it would scratch a lot if you kissed him, only Ali has to worry about that, doesn't she? Sadly... Well, I suppose if he was kissin' the fans then yeah, it'd scratch. I'd better stop before this gets into an essay about Bono's stubble. (I could do it, I'm telling yer!)

WRITE THAT :lol: that'd be awesome!

and I've got a better Idea.....
Bono comes to me with his beard... and I"ll shave it for him :drool: as long as he keeps the chestfurrrr I'm happy :drool: Bonochesttt

Back
Top Bottom