Stretch Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

blm

New Yorker
Found this site - www.rubberfaces.com when you are REALLY in need of something to do. Anyone know it?:slant:

Poor Bono (and others)-he is put into everything, everywhere.
(I personnally like the xmas time "elfyourself" much better!).

Not sure if PLEBA is the place for this. Please move if necessary

What are you talking about? I only see a red cross on the window but can't open any pix :grumpy:
Anyone can post it here? Grazie.

onekea said:

Help! I'm getting even more nosy!!! :waiting:
picture5ta7.png

I call it 'Bono being sucked into a black hole, AKA TURTLKNECKS GONE WILD!'

Oh mio Dio! :ohmy: Never seen something so awful anywhere...:huh: Thanks anyway, bug :wave:

onekea said:
Oh mio Dio! :ohmy: Never seen something so awful anywhere...:huh: Thanks anyway, bug :wave:
My pleasure.

Now if you'll exuse me, I'm going to make Ozzy into a pretty girl. Ta!

It still scares me. Jesus, now I'm gonna have nightmares about that thing skittering across my desk. And I'm gonna have such mixed feelings about whether or not to run screaming from it :lol:

DreamOutLoud13 said:
It still scares me. Jesus, now I'm gonna have nightmares about that thing skittering across my desk. And I'm gonna have such mixed feelings about whether or not to run screaming from it :lol:

How about trying to kiss it? maybe it would turn on to a beautiful prince..:flirt: ...ok, maybe I took the wrong fairy tale...but could be worth it, mmh? :sexywink:

:lol:

You people are crazy!

I remember when someone here photoshopped the guys' faces on different animals and made a Koala out of Bono. Now, that was super cute, so cuddly!

:cute:

WHY didn't someone warn me before I scrolled down!!!!! I'm PETRIFIED by spiders. Now I feel like they're all over me. THANKS A FRIGGIN LOT!!!!!!!!! :yikes:

Ok,

The spider was very disturbing. I'm never looking at it again.
Now if that wasn't bizzare enough, there's the aspect of "the pic" or what ever.....(dontwanttoknow):rolleyes: :lol:

I'm going to go looking at the cute 30ish bono photos now. :heart:

To get the evil spider photo out of my head and replace it with something much more......."fun"

:evil:

Back
Top Bottom