STORY TIME!!Plebians in Paris

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What's this Bono lusting girlie?? I missed something hmm important... And Edge???? What about this cutie?

Anyway I had a lot of time, and I had nothing to do, so I brought a lil excercise book with myself and I wrote some silly stories...those are very....very....bad(I can't find a better word)

But I'm wondering about this update!

You missed a very important thing Chrissie..... I found myself lusting after bono more and more and not interested in Edgie anymore. I even asked help and I got LOTS of pictures of Bono and Edge to try and get me to go to the darkside -bono- or stay with edge. in the end i'm now a bono luster!
oh by the way...... UPDATE TIME!!

UPDATE!!

Ok I've been very sick but I'm getting better so I'm going to take the chance of me feeling good today to update!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So The Fly has joined our lil group in the limo and is about to tell the story of why he was in debt to our beloved Mr. MacPhisto... the Fly AND MacPhisto all in one story :drool: Anywho! so we don't waste any time lets get on w/the story!

The Fly: About a couple months ago I came over to paris to visit my dear friend Mac here and wouldn't you know it my perfect timing turned me up on the same day he was planning one of his famous parties!
Bluey: you know.... Jem was in paris a few months ago but she never told us for what reason :evil:
Spinny: Well now we know! she was going to meet up with Mackie :lol:
MG: ooooo Jemmie and Mackie sitting in a tree....
Jem: Mullers!! Shut Up! It was a buisness trip...I wasn't even near Mac's place
Clarity: sure you weren't Jem *hehehe*
The Fly: Can we get back to my story here ladies?
Ana: go ahead Fly...tell us the rest of your story
The Fly: thank you...so I was over @ Mac's place the same time he was going to throw a party and...
MacPhisto: and you somehow invited yourself to my lil get together....
The Fly: anyways! I spotted a few friends of mine and went over to talk to them....after a while we end up in a private room having a drinking contest! oh you should have been there! we had any and all drinks you could imagine!
Disco: How did you end up being in debt to MacPhisto then?
The Fly: Well...uhhh you see.....
Jem: this part is always a classic...
Ana: I thought you said you weren't even near Mackie's place @ the time of the party Jem
AM: Yea and suddenly you know the story ??
Jem: I wasn't.... I just
Clarity: She's Blushing!! :lol:
MacPhisto: I've told her this story b4....now continue with the story Fly...tell these lovelies why you were in debt to me
The Fly: .....My friends and I kinda....well not kinda ....alright we completely trashed the guest rooms we were using...
Bluey: how many guest rooms?
The Fly: I think it was...four?
MacPhisto: four of my best guest rooms completely ruined from Fly and his friends being drunk
bono-vox: so how'd you repay MacPhisto for the trashed rooms?
The Fly: *mutters* i had to be his personal servent
AM: what was that Fly ? we couldn't hear you
The Fly: *sigh* I...had to be his personal servent...
Ana: you mean....
The Fly: yes....I had to wait on him hand foot and horns just to pay off what I did to his rooms...
MacPhisto: a fair trade off I believe... and we both learned a lesson
Spinny: and what lesson would that be?
MacPhisto: Never let this man near liquor unsupervised!
The Fly: and never trash anything in Mac's place 'coz you don't know how you'll have to pay him back baby
Bluey: So Fly do you have a place to stay while in Paris?
MacPhisto: He's not staying @ my place again!
AM: I know ! He can stay @ Jem's place!
MG: Yea ! there's plenty of room...uhhh if that's alright with you Jem....
The Fly: Please Baby! Let me stay @ your place...I promise to behave
Jem: Alright...as long as you behave
The Fly: Thank you sweet honey! you are the best! *hugs and kisses Jem*
bono-vox: hey I thought Jem and Mac were together
Bluey: girl weren't you paying attention when they said they were just good friends
Clarity: remember who started telling everyone they were an item?
Bluey: oh yea....
bono-vox: but that's how most relationships start off....they're good friends and b4 they know it they're dating! total romantic
Jem: Not This Again ! I Told You....
Disco: Look....we're home!
AM: guess we'll have to talk about if Jem and Mac are together or not inside.....
Jem: Oh For The Love Of.... never mind.....
*everyone gets out of the limo and the shopping bags are taken care of by the butlers*

MG: Man I'm hungry....I hope dinner will be ready soon
Jem: I'll go and see if the cook has things done by now
Ana: Wonder if the guys missed us?
Clarity: they didn't look too disappointed when we left w/o them
Disco: you'd think @ least Edge and Adam would have wanted to come with us
AM: I think we wore them out on the plane ride over :D
Bluey: lets just get inside and.... ACK! DUCK!
Spinny: huh? Duck? where?
Bluey: NO! DUCK AND COVER! *points to the sudden appearence of a flying soccer ball coming their way*
*The girls quickly scatter and try to avoid getting hit by the ball just as Jem catches it*
Bono: *running from the game room* And He Kicks It 'Round The Corner For A.... *sees Jem holding the soccer ball* ...sudden reason to Run for his life ! *makes a mad run back to the game room*
Edge: Bono! ya twit the ball went this way! *comes from the game room and sees Jem* ....eep... *starts to run*
Jem: GET BACK HERE!!
MacPhisto: What on earth was THAT???
The Fly: I think it was the lads getting busted for playing football in the house...
MG: What the bloody hell were they thinking??
Bluey: That could have hit us!
AM: Oh they are in so much trouble!
Ana: they should be punished for that
Disco: mmmm punished :evil: I wouldn't mind doing that to Edgie
Spinny: Gwad girl! we don't want to hear that
Clarity: the backyard is big enough...why did they have to play indoors??
bono-vox: somehow I see this as being Bono's idea...
Jem: either way.... GUYS GET YOUR ARSES OUT HERE NOW!
*Lemonboy slowly comes out with a white flag*
Lemonboy: I. come. in. peace.
Jem: you'll leave in pieces if you don't tell us what's going on
Lemonboy: well...we were in the game room when Bono thought of the idea to have a lil football match
Adam: *slowly coming out* we're sorry....we tried telling Bono it wouldn't be a good idea to play indoors
Larry: please don't be mad @ us...Bono is the one to blame
MacPhisto: somehow I don't see just Bono being the one to come up with this idea.... look around...everything is perfectly set up to not be hit
The Fly: so the B-man had a partner in this lil crime....
Jem: *sigh* edge....
Disco: this does look like his style of thinking...
Jem: EDGE! BONO GET OUT HERE!
Bono: *getting pushed by Edge* Oh No....If I'm going down I'm taking you with me beanie boy!
Edge: *being grabbed by Bono* Hey! watch the hat!
Jem: Alright who's bright idea was it to play football INSIDE MY HOUSE???
Bono& Edge: *pointing to each other* It Was His Idea! ... My Idea?? No It Was Your Idea!
Edge: I wasn't the one who found the soccer ball and started playing with it
Bono: but I wasn't the one who started moving things around for more space to play
Edge: I moved the stuff so you wouldn't break anything!
Bono: you agreed to play
Edge: only to keep you from getting into trouble!
Jem: GUYS! Enough!.... look @ this place.... now one of you is going to have to put things back the way they were while the other one helps get dinner ready...now who should do what
MG: better make Bono clean things up....you wouldn't want him near flamable things would you Jem?
Jem: You got a point there.... alright Edge kitchen duty and bono clean up
Bono: hey ! why don't you trust me in the kitchen??
Larry: maybe she doesn't want something to explode 'coz you wondered how it worked....
Bono: ONE Time! you guys are never gonna let me forget it are you
Adam: for us to be safe...nope
Ana: hey since The Fly is staying here why don't we have like a lil party.....
MG: A Slumber Party!
bono-vox: YEA! the last one was so much fun !
Jem: slumber party???
Ana: you remember the Last one don't you Jem.....
Jem: ...yea....@ Edge's house...
AM: *snickers* thick walls....
MG: food fight....
bono-vox: truth or dare...oh it was all great
The Fly: slumber party? sounds like fun
MacPhisto: I heard the last one was memorable....
*Edge and Jem blush but only MacPhisto notices*
Disco: Please Jem...lets have a slumber party..... I missed out on the last one
Clarity: and we promise to be good
Bluey: Mackie has to stay then
Jem: alright alright..... if everything is put back where it belongs and we have a nice dinner....i'll think about a slumber party
MacPhisto: Guess I'll be staying the nite then
Spinny: GREAT!
Adam: but first.... I think Bono and Edge should get to work
Edge: yea.... i'm sure everyone is hungry....better see about what i can do to help in the kitchen....
MacPhisto: I'll come with you Edge.... I want to have a lil talk with you
Bono: anyone want to help me clean this place up? Ana? bono-vox? spinny??
Ana: no way.... you nearly hit us w/that ball
bono-vox: you're on your own this time luv
Spinny: we are going to our rooms...we did lots of shopping and need to sort out through the bags
Bluey: the boys can handle things down here....i think we earned some rest
AM: call us when dinner is ready
Jem: Adam...Larry... you can set up the table
Larry: what did we do?
Adam: we said we were sorry
Disco: you guys were still in on playing the game
MG: that means Lemonboy has to find something to do as well
Lemonboy: What??? but.... I....
Ana: I say he has to help bono clean up
Lemonboy: noooo...anything but that!
Spinny: sounds like a perfect idea
*the girls head upstairs to go through their things they bought while the lads are busy downstairs either cleaning up or getting things ready for dinner

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok that's it... no more for now.... brain doesn't want to work anymore. as soon as i'm better i promise to properly finish this story.
LATERS!
* walks away muttering 'I need Dr. Bono....where is he... I need him to make me feel better' *

OOOH Jem, now soccer is on? HUh?

IT's great how the guys trying to sneak away from the trouble...I'm rolling on the floor laughing

Girlie you've mentioned somewhere that you love soccer...now is that why they play soccer instead of for example tennis, or basketball...or else..okay so I can't wait...

HURRY UP!

EVIL EVIL WRITERS BLOCK!!! :banghead:
I can't think of ANYTHING on how to continue this story!!
Chrissie the reason I had the guys play soccer is because soccer is the best sport in the world. They're from Ireland and I can't see them play some silly lil american game like tennis. Yes I do love soccer by the way.

:reject: *gets comfy in the box of shame to see if maybe something will come into her mind on how to continue the story soon*

:bono: & :edge: try and comfort Jem so she won't feel so bad

WOW time flies when u've got nothing on how to continue a story in ur mind. well i'm gonna sit down and Really try and come up w/the continuation for this one 'coz i've got like 2 other ideas on possible stories to do next. now as for this paris story.... i do have some ideas like having a slumber party w/music & lots of liqour, snacks, some games maybe *guys start Suggesting some Games they could play* .......anyways! i've got it all writen down on a piece of paper....i hope by this week i will have a new update to put for this. in the meantime... *goes after Bono and Larry for some of the suggestions they whispered in her ear*

yea yea yea.... i know..... :coocoo:

:help: lol

*cries* this is the longest i've gone w/o writing anything to continue the story !! I just can't think of anything. I mean the ideas you gave me AM are great but to put them into action w/everyone talking and stuff *sigh* it won't fit together in my mind. maybe if i go away to that pretty lil place Edge and Bono have in France I can find inspiration to properly finish the story. Hmmmm maybe if Bono and Edge were to come along with me.... u know to help me find that certain Inspiration :mac:
hehehehe. Well I'll let u know if I find how to update this story all good and proper soon enough.

Laters!!!

1000 sorries for never updating for so long !!

JemEvans said:

1000 sorries for never updating for so long !!

aww, it?s ok, Jem. I know it?s hard to be inspired all the time. I?m the chief editor of a small mag and I know how hard it is to think of new and interesting stuff all the time. Take the time you need and update the story if you feel like it. Ok? :hug:

Awwwwwwww Jemmers!!! *huuuuuuugs* It's a wonderful story so far!!!!!!! :D :D I love it!!!!! It sounds like really something that we'd do in Paris hehehehehe...I hope you can write some more soon!!!! *huuuuugs* I miss talking to ya girl!!!!!!!!!:wave:

greetings and salutations kiddies....been gone from the forum for TOO long. See i started my training to become a professional massage therapist and it's taken over my life and time but good thing is that the first term is nearly over and that'll give me more time to let U2 inspire me to finish this story. i'm sure they guys are already planning how to tie me to a chair w/limited food and water so i have no place to go and finish this lol..... *looks around to see if that's not gonna happen* .... anywho! i'd say keep an eye out on this next week.... might have something posted. 'til then... TA TA Kiddies ^_^

Greetings and Salutations Kiddies

:wave:
hey kiddies.... ok i'm working on the continuation of the story BUT i'm gonna need some ideas on what questions and stunts can be called out during the ever popular game of truth or dare! mawhahaha so if u got any ideas let me know... hopefully if i have time over the weekend aside from studying for a major early mid final i have for this term i'll have the chance to start putting up the story in here some time on monday. 'til then take care kiddies and enjoy the day!!

:yikes: <--- me learning about the mid final for class

Sorry but i've been so swamped w/classes that all i've been able to think about is *gag* school. how horrible is that. I swear on my U2 loyalty that I will do what i can to make that blob that's in my head which i sometimes like to call my brain work @ thinking how to continue the story so i can actually sit down on monday and type something up....anything. can't keep this story frozen forever.

Je promets que je ne vous oublierai pas mes enfants ch?ris de U2
[translation.... i promise that I will not forget you my darling children of U2 ...... hehe i love cheating @ using a translation site..even if it bites sometimes]

Back
Top Bottom