Stories for Pleba Girls Part XIIII - Gina Marie - ADVISORY WARNING!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mrs. Edge

Bono's Belly Dancing Friend
Attention! Attention! SEXUAL CONTENT!! The following story is definitely NOT appropriate for our younger, more innocent readers!!! Right wing, moralistic types should definitely NOT READ!!!!!

The Ideal Arrangement

?Hurry! You must do something to save this dog!? gasped the man as he burst into the vet?s office, carrying a bloodied yellow lab. Gina Marie leapt to her feet and ran to get a towel in which to wrap the shaking creature.

?He just jumped in front of my bike out of nowhere! Oh, I hope he?ll be OK! He reminds me of my old dog, JJ!? he continued, his voice breaking from emotion. Rushing down the hall to grab the first available veterinarian, the man?s words suddenly began to resonate through her head. His dog, JJ??? Gina rushed back to the front office to assure the man that someone would take care of the dog as soon as possible. As she did so, here eyes focused for the first time on his face. Her suspicions were immediately confirmed; it was Larry Mullen, obviously driving through Boston on his way to the Providence shows.

Gina was about to let a squeal of delight escape her lips, but quickly squelched that idea, as she realized this would not go over well with Larry, especially at a time like this. Trying to keep herself from shaking, Gina looked deeply into Larry?s tear-rimmed blue eyes. It was all she could do to keep from crying herself, and she longed to throw her arms around him.

?Larry, our best vet is working on the dog right now. We are very grateful to you for bringing him in, and I?m sure think we will be able to save him. Would you like me to report back to you on his progress after the surgery?? Larry looked startled that she knew his name, but relieved by her professionalism.

?Yes please. Let me give you my cell phone-if you promise not to give it to anyone else. I?m serious about that.? Larry?s eyes narrowed threateningly. Gina could feel adrenaline pumping through her veins and her fingertips started to shake slightly.

?I wouldn?t dream of betraying your trust Larry. Really.? she answered seriously, trying to control the tremors in her voice. Larry studied her carefully for a minute through his long eyelashes, and then smiled gently. He had a good feeling about her, and felt he could trust her.

?OK, thank you.? Larry scribbled the number down on a piece of paper and handed it to Gina.

?I?ll let you know as soon as there?s something to report. Oh, and Happy Birthday, Larry...I?m really looking forward to the shows!? Larry smiled more warmly this time, revealing his scrumptious dimples. ?Erm, Thanks! What?s your name??

?Gina.? She whispered hoarsely, barely hearing the answer coming out of her own mouth.

?Thank you, Gina. You know, you look kind of familiar. Didn?t I meet you outside the hotel in Boston the last time we were here??

?You remember!?! Yes! That was me! We have met before.? He recognized her! Gina felt waves of joy overtaking her.

?I?d never forget a face like yours?? Larry winked, turned and walked out of the office as Gina collapsed into her chair, legs no longer capable of supporting her frame.

All night, Gina lay awake in bed replaying her encounter with Larry Mullen over and over again in her mind. Had he actually smiled at her? Did he actually want to know her name? Did she actually have his CELL PHONE NUMBER??? Written in his very own handwriting?? Of all the vets? offices in all of Boston, he had to come into hers. What was the meaning of this?

Larry meanwhile, had regaled Edge with the tale of his horrible misfortune - and the fact that the only saving grace of the entire episode was getting to meet that babe of a receptionist at the vet?s office. He would have to make the most of this, and was dying for Edge to see her. Larry enjoyed sharing his triumphs with his friend, and Edge?s approval still meant a lot to him.

The next day, after learning that the surgery on the dog had been a complete success, Gina prepared to phone Larry to give him the good news. Gina could not face the stress of calling him from the front desk, so she sequestered herself in a storage closet, in the dark with her cell phone. She held the phone number in one hand, and the phone in the other. It was 4:30 pm. She had procrastinated all day with this call, almost succeeding in making it several times, but then rationalizing that he would be sleeping in, eating lunch, attending meetings, having a nap, rehearsing, etc. But the time had come where she could procrastinate no more ? her shift would be ending soon.

Gina swallowed hard and her fingers shook so violently she misdialed the number several times, making it necessary for her to hang up, and try all over again. This of course made her anxiety that much worse. Finally, she made one last attempt, dialing the numbers with agonizingly slow deliberateness and praying she would get his voicemail.

Riiiiiing. Riiiiiiiiing. Riiiiiiing. Riiiii- ?Hello?? ?

Gina?s heart leapt painfully in her chest, and she forced herself not to hang up.

?Um. Ahem. Ah, Larry??

?Yes?? the inscrutable voice on the other end answered.

?This is Gina Marie Smith. Gina. From the Vet?s office yesterday??

?Oh, yeah! Hi!? His voice sounded very friendly, but she just knew he had to be scowling and rolling his eyes on the other end.

?I won?t keep you for long, but I just wanted to let you know that the dog?s surgery was a complete success, and he also had a microchip so we were able to locate his owners. They will be coming to pick him up shortly. They were very grateful that you brought him in. He ran away while they were putting on his leash.?

?Oh, that?s a relief. It?s very funny that you?re calling now, because I?m actually standing in your office?s lobby as we speak! I wanted to check on the dog myself, and also pay the medical bills. I see you aren?t here though, which is too bad. Are you by any chance calling from another part of the office?? Gina sat very still. If it weren?t for the fact that she knew she was talking to Larry, she wouldn?t believe her own ears. Larry was BACK? And it seemed he wanted to speak to her in PERSON?? It would be a matter of time before she went into cardiac arrest.

?Um, yes! As a matter of fact, I am. Just a second.? Gina stood up and opened the closet door, blinking into the light. A broom crashed to the floor at her feet. The closet was just down the hall from the front desk, and Larry happened to be standing at just such an angle that he could see her emerging from the closet.

?You?you were in the cupboard?? Larry asked incredulously, the corners of his mouth threatening to twist upwards as Gina hastened to shove the broom back into the closet and shut the door.

?Um?.? Gina could not think of an appropriate comeback. She walked towards Larry slowly, as if afraid of scaring him off, staring at him shyly under downcast eyes. Larry?s smirk soon developed into the most enormous, bedimpled Larry grin she had ever seen. Soon he was throwing his head back, mouth agape, as gales of laughter shook his whole body. Gina smiled adoringly. She was making Larry laugh? This was the most amazing accomplishment of her entire life to date.

Wiping tears from his eyes, Larry chortled, ?Thank you! I haven?t laughed that hard in ages! Listen, what time do you get off work?? Eyes widening, Gina stammered, ?Well, in just a few minutes actually. ? What was Larry up to?

?Really? Well, what excellent timing, once again. If you wouldn?t mind showing me the dog, maybe you?d care to join me at the pub around the corner for a drink? I think the Edge might be joining me a bit later too?? Larry was inviting her for a drink, and THE EDGE might be there?? Doing her best to hold back tears of joy, Gina squeaked,

?Absolutely! I would love that! Let me just get the vet.? Gina was glad to have this excuse to leave the room. She needed a moment to pull herself together. After summoning the vet, a few minutes later, Gina watched as Larry tenderly caressed the sleeping dog. How could a man be so powerful and so tender at the same time? She was more in love than she had ever thought possible.

After paying for the dog?s medical bills with his credit card, Larry gestured to Gina and opened the door for her. Slowly, they ambled down the street until they reached a cozy and authentic Irish pub. Larry pointed to a small table in the corner and asked Gina to sit down, as he ordered the drinks from the bar. ?Larry Mullen is at the bar, getting me a drink.? Gina thought, her mind numbing from the sheer effort of processing this information. Soon Larry turned around, and with a drink in each hand, sauntered towards her, a grin on his face.

?Aaaaah. That?s better. Cheers! The health of a salmon to ya! A warm heart and a wet mouth!? Larry beamed happily and clunked his glass against hers. What was prompting this outpouring of joviality from Larry with a total stranger? Terrified of awkward silences, Gina instantly engaged Larry in conversation about his travels through the US on his bike. Two hours and several drinks later, they were so absorbed in his amusing anecdotes that they neglected to notice the form that was hovering over them quietly.

Thinking it was the waiter, Gina casually looked up only to gasp in amazement. There, in all his understated glory, stood The Edge, resplendent in bedazzled pants, black t-shirt and black, mid thigh leather jacket. His smooth, creamy skin was highlighted by a rosy blush spreading rapidly across his cheeks, and his sad, lily pad green eyes were now staring anxiously into hers. Larry was right; she was a rare jewel. A girl like that could never be interested in someone like him.

?Oh. Hi there, the Edge, I didn?t notice you there?? Larry muttered with little enthusiasm, reluctant to share Gina?s undivided attention. He was beginning to regret his idea of having Edge check her out.

?Hi Larry.? Edge answered simply, his beautiful voice lilting gently. Edge then turned his attention to Gina, holding out his hand. ?You must be Gina. I?m pleased to meet you finally.? Gina could feel a warm glow spreading to every nook and cranny of her body. She extended her hand and shook his, which was warm and gentle. ?Hi Edge. Pleased doesn?t begin to describe how happy I am to meet you!? She noted with delight that Edge seemed to blush even more, as he sat in a chair beside Larry and opposite her, plunking a Guinness down on the table.
?So. How?s the dog?? Edge asked, anxious to resume his preferred role of listening quietly from the sidelines. He would much rather observe Gina than be charged with having to make scintillating conversation.

Gina felt she had died and gone to Heaven. There she was, alternating her gaze from Edge to Larry and back, with both of them smiling at her at once. On top of this, one of them kept kicking her under the table. She didn?t know if it was intentional, but it thrilled her nonetheless. She wondered if it was Edge nervously tapping what he thought was the table leg. The thought of her making him nervous turned her on enormously. She had never before experienced such rapture and never wanted this moment to end. Things couldn?t possibly get better than this.

An hour later, Larry looked at his watch. ?Uh, oh?? thought Gina. ?This is where the coach turns back into a pumpkin. Maybe they would sing The Dream Is Over for me before leaving me to my misery.?

?Erm, I?m starving. I don?t know what your plans are, but if you would like to join me for dinner, I?d love to go to that seafood place I went to last time??

?OK!? Edge and Gina chimed at the same time. Larry rolled his eyes.

?Edge, I wasn?t talking to YOU. I was talking to the lady here.? Larry?s voice had a distinct ?now is the time for you to leave? tone. Edge?s happy crinkles dissolved as his face fell. ?Oh. Right. Of course. Well, that?s OK Lawrence, I should really get together with the rest of the guys to plan your birthday celebrations anyway.? Edge stood up to leave, tossing some money on the table.

?It was wonderful meeting you, Gina?I hope I?ll get to see you again sometime soon.? Gina wanted to cry, he was so sweet. She gave Edge a hug and watched him saunter out of the pub. She had an overwhelming urge to run after him, but that was soon quelled as Larry?s arm found its way around her shoulders. He had stood up, paid the bill, and was now ready to take her out on the town. The Edge soon forgotten, the two made their way back to the hotel to collect Larry?s Harley, and soon Gina found herself with her arms around Larry?s waist as they drove to Larry?s favourite seafood restaurant, ?The Happy Clam?.

As they sat bathed in candlelight, Gina observed Larry as he licked creamy clam chowder from his luscious lips. Soon he was slurping oysters off the half shell. ?These are an aphrodisiac you know?? He purred. Gina?s mouth watered?and it wasn?t because of the food.

Gina and Larry dawdled over their four-course meal, consuming two bottles of wine over the course of the evening. At about midnight, Larry and Gina grew quiet, as the realization of what would happen next overtook them both.

?Oh, that was a wonderful dinner?I?m so full, but just the kind of full that is really satisfying. There is nothing like good food and even better company.? Larry announced ad he motioned to the waiter to bring the bill.

?I know just what you mean.? Will you let me treat you to dinner Larry?

?I wouldn?t hear of it, but thank you. Being with you Gina is more than treat enough.? Larry placed his hand gently on hers.

?Oh, but Larry!? Gina protested.

?Tell you what. Next time you can treat me. OK?? Gina nodded enthusiastically. There was going to be a next time! Soon, they were leaving the restaurant and climbing back on Larry?s bike. Larry paused before starting the engine. He turned around and studied her intently. Suddenly, he looked just like the shy, shaggy haired youth of his Mt. Temple days.

?Erm?your place or mine?? He whispered softly, unable to hold her gaze.

?Yours. ? Gina whispered back. Her place was in no state to be seen by Larry Mullen, and besides, she wanted to see what it was like to arrive with Larry at his hotel and be whisked up to his room, instead of being stuck waiting for a glimpse of him outside in the cold.

Larry and Gina roared past the crowd of fans, into a special parking area reserved just for U2 and their entourage. Larry pulled into his space and switched off the engine. They removed their helmets, and Larry climbed off the bike. He put out his hand for Gina to steady herself climbing off, but when she put her hand in his, he paused. He opened his mouth to say something, and then stopped. Then he tried again, ?Gina?I-?

Before she knew what was happening, he had pulled her hand so that she leaned closer, and immediately his lips were on hers-slowly, sensually at first, and then more ravenous and insistent. Gina felt his tongue exploring the depths of her mouth and a small whimper of excitement escaped her throat involuntarily. Gina threw her arms around Larry?s neck and he climbed back onto the bike so that he was facing her. She lifted her legs so that she was able to wrap them around his waist. She wanted to touch every part of him. She stroked his hair, his face, his neck, his back, his legs, his butt, and most of all, the distinct bulge that was pressing tightly against his jeans. While she was exploring him with her hands, she was doing the same with her mouth, caressing every inch of his face and neck with her lips, and soon she held his earlobe ? complete with cross earring, in between her teeth. She listened as his breathing quickened and paused just so she could once again feast her eyes upon his sublimely beautiful face.

Larry threw off his jacket and was beginning to unbutton his shirt. Gina grabbed his hands and placed them on her thighs. She wanted to be the one to unwrap this gorgeous package! Trying to push thoughts of ?man cleavage? and Pleba out of her mind, Gina unbuttoned Larry?s shirt with expert precision ? this was something she had been rehearsing in her mind for years. As the shirt fell open, revealing bit by bit his chest, abs and hips, Gina felt heat engulfing her, and wondered if she would be able to make it through this without fainting. ?oooooooh?? she moaned as she ran her hands over his chest and stomach, which were smooth, warm and rock hard. Soon she was kissing his chest, inhaling his scent deeply and running her tongue teasingly over his nipples, stroking his groin as she did this. She could feel Larry shuddering with delight.

As she attempted to unbutton his jeans, Larry grabbed her hands. ?Come on now?be fair. I get a turn now.? The mischief in his voice thrilled her, and she threw her head back as he unbuttoned her blouse and then removed her bra. Then he paused, staring rapturously at her and shaking his head slowly. ?Oh, my God. You are so beautiful. I just can?t believe it!? Larry ran his strong hands gently over her breasts and down her waist. He then pulled her close so that she could feel his warm flesh against hers. Not being able to take the suspense any longer, Larry stood up and climbed back off the bike, unbuttoning his jeans. Gina swung around so she was sitting ?side saddle? on the bike and helped him pull off his jeans. There he was, standing before her in naked perfection. Gina placed her hands firmly on his buttocks and took him in her mouth. Larry stroked her hair as she did this, closing his eyes and gasping as waves of pleasure engulfed him.

Just as he was about to lose himself completely, Larry stopped her. ?Wait! No, we have to come together. I want to be inside you, right now.? Gina stood as he pulled off her skirt, tights and panties. Then he sat down on the bike and she straddled him, pushing him as deeply inside her as she could. Crying with delight, they soon climaxed together. Tingling and sweaty, they hastily threw on their clothes and stole up to Larry?s room, not believing their good luck at not being caught. Once in Larry?s room, they took a hot shower together and climbed into bed, so exhausted, they instantly fell asleep tangled in each other?s arms.

The next morning, Gina awoke to find herself alone in bed. She noticed a note on the table beside her, and as she moved to pick it up, she groaned at the pain in every single muscle in her body. Having sex with Larry Mullen on a bike was clearly more strenuous than she had ever imagined?but it was so worth it. Giggling helplessly, she opened the note. ?Hi Gina, last night was one of the highlights of my life! I have an interview with a drumming mag early this afternoon, but hopefully we can meet up again at the sound check? Needless to say, you will have prime heart seating tonight! Just give me a call on my cell when you get a chance. Larry. XO?

Gina squealed as only a girl who was in love with Larry could, and after quickly dressing, made her way to the elevator. She was going to go home and change, and then call Larry. This time, she would have NO worries about calling him. As she waited for the elevator, a door opened and out stepped The Edge, holding a guitar case in one hand. He pulled the door shut, turned and stopped dead in his tracks when he saw her. Instantly, his face lit up.

?Hi, Gina!? he approached her slowly and grinned shyly at her. ?I?m just on my way for brunch, and then I was going to go for a walk before heading over to the donut arena. Would you care to join me?? Oh, that Edge was so cute!!!! Gina really wanted to go home and change, but brunch with the Edge was just too good to resist.

?Sure Edge, I?d love to!? She would just have to change a bit later. The weather outside was beautiful and the fall colours glinted in the sunlight. Edge took her to a secluded and cozy restaurant, and they were soon tucking into a mountain of waffles, syrup and whipped cream!

?You know, Edge, I thought it was extremely sexy when you got mad and kicked your guitar.? Gina blurted. Edge?s eyes widened with surprise, and he grinned happily.

?Sexy? Really? Maybe I should do that more often.?

?Well, one of the reasons it?s sexy is because you rarely do it. It makes it that much more powerful. Oh. You have whipped cream on your nose.? Gina brushed the whipped cream off Edge?s nose with her index finger, and, feeling mischievous, licked it off her finger suggestively. As if on cue, Edge blushed. Gina could feel the warm tingling returning.

?I wish I had met you before Larry did.? Edge mumbled sadly.

?Just because Larry met me first doesn?t mean?? Gina?s voice faded as she realized that she was about to get into some dangerous territory, and didn?t know how Edge would feel about her ambivalent feelings. Edge pretended not to hear her comment, but he was secretly thrilled to think that perhaps he still had a chance with this girl.
Edge and Gina spent the next hour talking about Edge?s tour anecdotes and U2?s upcoming plans, as well as about the highs and lows of each others? personal lives. Gina adored his quiet intelligence, lack of pretence and understated sensuality. After brunch, they began to wander the streets aimlessly window-shopping.

?Edge, I was just thinking, I am going home to change clothes, if you want to come with me and have some coffee, you?re welcome to, and then I could take you on a picturesque walk in the park, or to the harbour or something.?

?I?d really like that. ? Edge answered. Soon, they were in Gina?s kitchen and as she made the coffee, Edge sat on a chair, noodled absent-mindedly on his guitar.

?Oh! Edge!!! Will you play me something? Will you sing me something? I mean, how often is it that I have you in my kitchen!? Edge beamed.

?Of course! It would be my pleasure. Hmmmm.? Suddenly a haunting melody was emerging from the guitar. ?All my life?I worshiped her?? Edge began to sing Ground Beneath Her Feet in his sad, warm, plaintive voice. Gina stood still watching him as he sang. At first, he looked at his hands and the guitar, but soon he was looking directly at her, his eyes piercing her very soul. Confusion pulled at her heart as she discovered that her feelings for Edge could never be denied, not even when being distracted by Larry Mullen. As Edge sang, every word seemed to match her feelings ?

And now I can't be sure of anything
Black is white and cold is heat
For what I worshipped stole my love away
It was the ground beneath her feet
It was the ground beneath her feet

Go lightly down your darkened way
Go lightly underground
I'll be down there in another day
I won't rest until you're found

Let me love you, let me rescue you
Let me bring you where two roads meet
Oh come back above
Where there is only love
Only love...

By the end of the song, Gina could contain herself no longer. Her legs shaking, she knelt before Edge and placed her hands on his knees. Tears rimmed her eyes.

?Edge, I was too afraid to tell you this before, but much as I love Larry, I also love you, but for totally different reasons. I have been dreaming about this for so long. I don?t know what to do?? Gina?s voice began to quiver. Edge quickly put his guitar down and wrapped his arms around her. ?It?s OK?? he whispered, ?I feel the same way about you. It?s ridiculous, because we?ve only just met, but I have very strong feelings about you too. ? Edge began to stroke her hair with one hand, rubbing her back with the other. It felt so wonderful, it only made her cry harder. Soon she was rubbing her cheek gently against his, and then she was tenderly kissing the warm, smooth skin of his cheekbone.

Suddenly, Edge placed one hand on either side of her face and kissed her on the lips with an ardor that she would never have imagined possible. As they embraced, they stood up so as to be able to hold each other as closely as possible. Gina was slightly taller, but this only made her want to pleasure him, protect him, and love him more. Gina ran her hand along Edge?s thigh, first outside, and then inside, until her hand was between his legs, stroking him until the mound under her hand was hard and very warm. Edge?s breathing quickened and he moaned softly as he continued kissing her. Suddenly, he picked her up and carried her effortlessly into her bedroom. After gently lying her down on the bed, he pulled the curtains so it was dark, but no so dark that they couldn?t see every detail.

Carefully, Edge removed all of Gina?s clothes, his gentle eyes glowing, but this time with a distinct sexual hunger that she had never seen before. It turned her on like nothing ever had before. Quivering with anticipation, she watched as he removed his shirt, and then the bedazzled pants, and then the briefs. Oooooooooh. ELEVATION!!!! It was all she could do to keep from squealing with unbridled lust!!! Edge sat behind her on the bed, his legs pressed against her hips, massaging the back of her neck with his delicate fingers. ?There is some tension there...? he pointed out, rubbing her neck gently, and then moving to her shoulders and back. She could feel his warm breath on her skin, and it made every hair on her body stand up. Then he reached around and began to stroke her breasts and stomach. Breathing heavily, Gina tilted her head back so it was resting on his shoulder. He kissed the top of her head, and then her temple, cheek and then her lips again, his tongue gently stroking hers.

Soon he climbed out from behind her, and was kissing his way down her stomach and then his face was between her legs, devouring her as if she was the most delicious thing he had ever tasted. Gina gasped and tears once again returned to her eyes as she felt herself floating into another universe. Once inside her, Edge and Gina moved as though they had been lovers for an entire lifetime.

Once they had arrived at the sound check, Gina and Edge pretended that nothing had happened. Larry rushed over to Gina and threw his arms around her. Edge winced. He couldn?t stand the thought of Gina being with anyone else, it tore at his heart. Releasing her from his embrace, Larry looked deep into Gina?s eyes and then he looked over at Edge, who stared at the floor. Instantly he knew why he had not received a call from Gina that afternoon.

?You BASTARD!!!? Larry roared, hitting Edge with a vicious right hook. Edge staggered across the floor, but made no attempt to defend himself, as he understood Larry?s rage. As Bono and Adam stared in amazement, Larry massacred his drum kit, kicked a hole in his bass drum. He then threw his drumsticks across the stage, and stormed into his dressing room, slamming and locking the door. Gina knew she was going to have to do something, and quick. She couldn?t take the responsibility of breaking up U2, or hurting either Larry or Edge.

Ever the professional, Larry played the show that night, and afterwards, he, Gina and Edge sat down for a long talk. Gina explained to Larry and Edge that she was in love with them both, but for different reasons, and that it was way too early in their relationship for her to make a decision between the two. If she couldn?t see them both, at least for the short term, she would never be able to make a decision and would have to cut herself loose entirely. Because Larry and Edge were already in way too deep, the thought of being without Gina was way too painful. A compromise was reached and they agreed to see her on alternate weeks. Gina was also invited to go on the rest of the tour as Band masseuse, in the hope that she would make a decision by the end of the tour.

Gina never was able to make a decision, so her devoted lovers, Edge and Larry, who had become used to sharing Gina, bought her a castle in Ireland and devoted themselves to fulfilling her every desire forevermore.

The End.

Woah !!!!
eek.gif

That may be the HOTTEST story yet.....I really should not be reading this spending a Sat. nite ALONE !!!! LOL

Another good one from Mrs. Edge.....maybe I should have went for one with an "advisory warning"
wink.gif

Where's Gina?! She needs to read this! Lol at
?You?you were in the cupboard?? Larry asked incredulously

and the fact that Gina was such an expert with buttons.
biggrin.gif
I know she has quite a collection.

I love the ending! *castle of Larry and Edgewich sandwiches*

------------------
~*Mona*~the Shamrock n rolla!

"We got the soul - we got the honey"-Bush

TURN EACH SONG INTO A PRAYER

WOW!!! I'm painfully jealous even though this didn't actually happen! Does this mean I get Bono and Adam???
wink.gif

------------------
and I must be an acrobat to talk like this and act like that

Ahhhh... *puffs on imaginary ciggie*
Gotta love those advisory warnings.
Mrs. Edge, you are a goddess.

------------------
...a highway with no one on it, a treasure just to look upon it...

"She's hyperventilating." --my podiatrist (about me) 10-24-01

Y'know what PLEBA needs? Our own holodeck! Like they have on the new Star Trek shows, where you can program it to make anything you want happen. No one would ever get any work done ever again, but my goodness! We'd be smiling non-stop (and perhaps a little sore, too, if you know what I mean!
wink.gif
)

------------------
...a highway with no one on it, a treasure just to look upon it...

"She's hyperventilating." --my podiatrist (about me) 10-24-01

Originally posted by martha:
Y'know what PLEBA needs? Our own holodeck! Like they have on the new Star Trek shows, where you can program it to make anything you want happen. No one would ever get any work done ever again, but my goodness! We'd be smiling non-stop (and perhaps a little sore, too, if you know what I mean!
wink.gif
)

Yeah, as long as we don't have any of those pregnancy-inducing crystals... though maybe I'd like to make Bono carry my child.
biggrin.gif

------------------
lovely, lovely, love me
with dreams, with drugs
with lipstick and la rouge

[This message has been edited by u2zed (edited 10-27-2001).]

*fans herself* whoa. That was pretty hot. I think I'm gonna have some interesting dreams tonight.
smile.gif

------------------
"From an artist's point of view, failure is where you get your best material." -Bono

"Sunrises are God's hit singles. Do the big number first and then just get on with the rest of the show." -Bono.

My feeble attempt at a website:
U2's Heartland

eek.gif

WOW! This was great--I think I have a new favorite Mrs. Edge story...

biggrin.gif

------------------
I am officially insane.
Providence, here I come!

Oh, and, um, is it possible for me to sign on with a story request? Or is it too late?

------------------
lovely, lovely, love me
with dreams, with drugs

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

*thud*

Another fantastic story Mrs Edge. That has to be one of the best yet.
smile.gif
I wanna see Ginas reaction to it.

[This message has been edited by Jody (edited 10-28-2001).]

OH MY GOD!!! LOL!
eek.gif

Fabulous job Jess!
biggrin.gif

------------------
"Edge, it's you she wants...it's you!...I know him! He's in my band!" Bono - Zoo Boston, 1992
- Kathleen -

OK-this pretty much sums up me right now...

11409024.jpg

When I asked for 'hot' Mrs. Edge-I had NO IDEA-Lordy Lordy!!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

And rest assured all you gals-this is PURE FANTASY-PLEASE don't think I'm a 'tramp' or anything
smile.gif
. It seems from reading other boards that some people think things have gone 'too far' around here. This place is pure 'fantasyland' and that's what's so great about it, IMO. I am not a teenager, far from it,but I still enjoy it...*fans herself* I don't think it's 'wrong' to just have some FUN here...
confused.gif

But anyway, I digress. Thank you so much Jess for bringing my 'fantasy' to life. I am still 'in shock'! I love Larry's 'temper tantrum'!! And, well, will reply again, but is red-faced and 'sweaty' right now...

*goes back to read it again, cause she got so, um, overcome the first time*

Wow Mrs Edge! Great job.....I wish I could be in Gina's place for the Larry part.....*imagaines* :p

------------------
God Bless America and my city, NYC!

"Do you hear the words that are comin' outta my mouth?"

wow, Mrs. Edge! another great story!

*applaud*

------------------
~MoonPhisto*

"A man dreams one day to fly
A man takes a rocket ship to the skies
He lives on a star that's dying in the night
And follows in the trail, the scatter of the light"

lol!

let's count how many times "wow" was said on this page...

------------------
~MoonPhisto*

Ok, the hot parts are great-but I love EVERYTHING else about it too..

The 'storage closet' stuff-yeah, that's me
rolleyes.gif

I loved every word, so it's tough, but ...

I'd never forget a face like yours-OMG-I wish

the Edge, resplendent in bedazzled pants, black t-shirt and black, mid thigh leather jacket..his sad, lily pad green eyes were now staring anxiously into hers. Larry was right;she was a rare jewel. A girl like that could never be interested in someone like him that is TOO kind and sweet ..what a fantasy

one of them kept kicking her under the tableaw-playing footsie w/ them!

Gina unbuttoned Larry's shirt with expert precision-this was something she had been rehearsing for years Right on!!*faints*

Having sex with Larry
Mullen on a bike was clearly more strenuous than she had ever imagined..but it was so worth it
Note to self-rent a Harley and start going to the gym EVERY day...oh, and find a Larry clone...

You know
Edge, I thought it was extremely sexy when you kicked your guitar
I did!!it was!

Edge sat behind her on the bed, his legs pressed against her hips, massaging the back of her neck with his delicate fingers
biggrin.gif

Edge winced-he couldn't stand the thought of Gina being with anyone else. It tore at his heartAW!!! I wish!!

You bastard !! Larry roared, hitting Edge with a vicious right hook LOL!!!! and @ his whole lil' tantrum

bought her a castle in Ireland and devoted themselves to fulfilling her every desire and need WOW! *swoon*

*runs and hides wondering how she will EVER live this story down*
wink.gif

*bows down in utter amazement to the Queen of sweet-and hot and steamy-PLEBA stories*

Thanks Jessica!!
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by Gina Marie (edited 10-28-2001).]

WHOA!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
That was scandalous, and I loved it!
smile.gif
I love how Gina ends up with both of them, and they "devoted themselves to fulfilling her every desire forevermore"! Fabulous job, Jess! I don't think I'm going to get any work done today with these thoughts of Edge and Larry floating in my head!

Lol now I want MY story. Only better.
biggrin.gif

------------------

"Most of our organization is run by women. We sort of work for them, really!" ~BonoBaby~

WOW!

This is cruel and unusual punishment...I'm supposed to be studying for a biology midterm! How I can I concentarte after this little Larry biology lesson?

Originally posted by The_Sweetest_Thing:
WOW!

This is cruel and unusual punishment...I'm supposed to be studying for a biology midterm! How I can I concentarte after this little Larry biology lesson?
lol!
HOO-AH!

------------------

"Most of our organization is run by women. We sort of work for them, really!" ~BonoBaby~

i loved how Edge serenaded her in her kitchen!

pretty, pretty.

*sigh*

------------------
~MoonPhisto*

Originally posted by madonna's child:
uh, sorry, but bono and adam are already taken...
wink.gif

-> http://forum.interference.com/u2feedback/Forum7/HTML/000799.html

great story, jess! i must admit, i am prone to the exceptionally dirty ones!
biggrin.gif

Okay, well, I can understand how you'd feel a little protective of B&A.

OH HELL FORGET IT I'M GOING TO TAKE THEM ALL!!! BWAH-HAH-HAH!!!!

...where'd that come from???

I think Pleba is going to my head. Or somewhere.

------------------
lovely, lovely, love me
with dreams, with drugs

Back
Top Bottom