Stories for Pleba Girls Part IX - Madonna's Child ADVISORY WARNING!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OMG, this is super scandalous! I have to agree with WildHonee...if it were me, I would want Bono and Larry
smile.gif

Sheesh, I am speechless...

------------------
boom cha, boom cha.................discotheque!

eek.gif
Just reading this again, now that it's afternoon and I can fully appreciate it!

I am so wishing I'd had this infatuation before so I would've asked for Larry and Adam, full action and all! hehe

Scandalous, just scandalous!! But you don't hear us complaining, now do ya?
biggrin.gif

------------------
"Enough of this video bullsh**, I'm going to give you some culture. Know what I mean?" -Larry, ZooTv Era

"the soul needs beauty for a soul mate"

-April

OK,well, all I can say is, even HOTTER the second time around. This story has me thinking about...(well, besides that!) the various combinations and/or permutations of LEBA lovin'.. Lets see-there's Larry/Adam, Larry/Edge, Larry/Bono, Edge/Adam, Edge/Bono, Adam/Bono--hmmm, I think that covers it. But wait! There's always 3's and 4's! Now I always hated math in school, but those are some equations I could sure get into!!!!

GEESH-one more thing-her friend "Gina"-now, if that was me, I wouldn't have been an "innocent bystander"!!!Did I really just say that?

*note to self-seek professional help*

Mrs. Edge...you are the da bomb girl!!!
cool.gif

I JUST LOVE YOUR STORIES!!!
smile.gif
I can't get enough....This one and every story that you have posted are so well written that you it pulls you in and holds you there til the end. It seems so real...You are amazing...!

Publish these..they are excellent...They really are..

Keep it up...
PLEBA girls rule!
cool.gif

peace!
Amy

------------------
If you twist and turn away
If you tear yourself in two again
If I could, yes I would
If I could, I would
Let it go
Surrender
Dislocate

Wow! Gosh, thanks!!!! Bono's totally right, U2 fans are so GENEROUS!!!
smile.gif

I see you're from Hawaii. Man, do I envy YOU! We had our honeymoon in Kauai, and adored every second of it. I'm hoping we can make it there for our 10th next year, but we may be too broke cuz of U2!!!

Okay, now, FINALLY, here are my REAL two cents.
Nobody hate me, please.

Mrs. Edge, I admire the sentiments here, and the premise was GREAT. This has to be the best idea for a story series EVER, and it has a lot of promise.
That being said, the writing? Eh... It was better than it used to be. SOMETHING about it really bugs me, and I'm not sure if I can put my finger on it. Just... something about the writing technique itself. I'll figure it out eventually.
But you've improved a LOT since your early days, and I have no doubt that with practice, you'll improve further still.
smile.gif

Can't wait for the next one!

PS: Would you mind giving me your email? I have an request, and an idea.
If no, cool.

------------------
"It's only after you've lost everything that you're free to do anything." - Fight Club

"Here's where it makes the most sense. You need it so you don't forget. Forget that there are places in the world that aren't made out of stone. That there's something inside that's yours, that they can't touch. That's the beauty of music. They can't take that away from you." - The Shawshank Redemption

"All God wants is a willing heart and for us to call out to him." - Bono

"Ohh!!! Egyptians!" - Me, on AOL IM

[This message has been edited by Sunrazor (edited 08-27-2001).]

Another great story! Is it me or is it really hot in here???

smile.gif

------------------
BOOM-CHA

Hot and steamy story Mrs Edge...

Thanks for writing them, they make my day.

Can't wait for mine, though I have to warn you gals that mine will be somewhat chaste. Sorry to disappoint you guys !

biggrin.gif

Mrs Edge, I really love all of your stories and I can't wait to be in one. Every weekend I check my computer EXTRA often for the new story, and when I find one I let out a little yelp of delight and get a bottle of something to drink while I cosy up to the screeen. I think your writing is great! Keep it up, you are doing great work, I wouldn't change a thing!
HUG
Blueeyes

Originally posted by madonna's child:
and before you think i'm lame, my above post says it's 7:58, but it's actually 11:00 here. i don't go to bed that early!
tongue.gif

mc, don't hate me....I knew your handle was "madonna's child" for a reason!

I live in Detroit, I was there....find someone *QUICK* who has HBO and can tape a rebroadcast, cause that's what I'm doing.

It was amazing!
smile.gif

------------------
"Enough of this video bullsh**, I'm going to give you some culture. Know what I mean?" -Larry, ZooTv Era

"the soul needs beauty for a soul mate"

-April

[This message has been edited by LarryMullen's_POPAngel (edited 08-27-2001).]

pop angel, i've heard it was incredible! sadly, i don't know anyone who has HBO. (i've been asking friends of friends of friends. everybody is cheap like me!) i'll be the first in line for the dvd!

anyway, as promised i've returned. highlighting my favorite parts:

Originally posted by Mrs. Edge:

Suddenly, Bono put his arm around her and she could feel his fingertip gently running up and down back of her neck. Every hair on her body stood on end. She swallowed and looked straight ahead. She could feel him looking at her, his face mere inches away. It was so simple but so sensual a gesture, but she didn?t have a clue how to respond.

?I hope you don?t mind my coming on to you like this, I mean, are you thinking I wish he?d stop this now...?? Bono purred in his low voice.

He then began nuzzling her, tenderly rubbing the side of her face with his, his soft hair brushing her face. Adam sipped on his drink and observed the proceedings quietly, not wanting to break the mood.

She continued to stare straight ahead, body rigid with fright. Bono continued tenderly caressing the side of her face with his. Then he put a hand to her cheek, and tried to get her to look at him.

Adam?s thigh was touching hers, and he was making no effort to remove it. Not that she minded, Adam meant almost as much to her as Bono did! Then an earth-shattering thought occurred to her. No, it couldn?t be. That was too mind-blowing even to consider.

?Listen. We were talking quite a bit tonight about life experiences. Losing your virginity is certainly huge, but it?s nothing to be afraid of. Bono and I were thinking that either one of us, or even both could make it a joyful and meaningful experience for you. Now, nothing has actually been said out loud, or decided of course, so if this is not what you had in mind, or if any of this makes you afraid, or uncomfortable, just say so. The last thing we want to do is scare you or pressure you into doing something you don?t want to do! We?re just both really attracted to you, and sometimes touring madness leads to all sorts of adventures.? She felt relief coursing through her, but Adam?s words only renewed her love for him and strengthened her resolve. Tonight was the night.
eek.gif

Bono walked carefully towards her, removing his jacket and placing it around her shoulders. Little did he know what a huge thing she had for that jacket! The soft leather creaked slightly as she wrapped it around herself, inhaling the musky scent. Her whole body began to burn with anticipation.

Suddenly Bono?s arms were around her, and his lips were on hers. It happened almost instantaneously, so quickly, she didn?t even see it coming. She could feel pins and needles spreading through her body as she listened to his breath in her ear. His kisses were open-mouthed, all encompassing, and persistent. They sent chills through her. She felt her tongue bump against his teeth, and held his lower lip teasingly between hers. She hoped he was enjoying what she was doing, but it was too late to analyze things now. Soon he was removing his jacket from around her shoulders, throwing it carelessly to the floor, and then her top, and her bra. She didn?t feel remotely embarrassed; in fact she had never felt so womanly and powerful. She eagerly removed his shirt and held him tightly. She loved feeling his warm bare skin on hers and couldn?t get over the amazement of opening her eyes and seeing his face, with those stunning blue eyes staring into hers. All fear had evaporated. Instinct was taking over.

Soon they were changing position and she had removed Bono?s leather pants. That act alone was enough to live on for the rest of her life! First she made love to Bono, and then Adam. Finally, all three lay in a soaking, tangled pile on the bed, breathing hard, hearts pounding.

?Oh My God.? Emily announced to no one in particular.

?Is that good?? Bono asked, twirling a lock of her hair with his finger and gazing lovingly at her. ?Oh, yes.? she replied quietly, kissing him gently to prove her point.

?Was it even better than the real thing?? Adam asked grinning wickedly. She laughed and threw her arms around him. God how she loved them both.

Every muscle in her body ached. Muscles she didn?t even know existed!
wink.gif

She accepted with delirious happiness as he placed a ring of white gold and pearls on her finger, in honour of her favourite song. One year later, on her 18th birthday, they were married. Majoring in communications and graphic design at Trinity College Dublin, Emily soon started her own style magazine, invested in by her biggest fan, her enthusiastic husband Bono.

------------------
Brought to you by the OTHER "creamy coated pop icon goddess."

Love,
Emily

Some random comments:

-i enjoyed how i visited the ?hip nearby local bar/restaurant.? actually, i live in pittsburgh where there are only about 3 places that could be described as hip. they are located in an area called the South Side (like the Moby song!) but i would never go there alone!

-the part about me being ?paralyzed? is also surprisingly accurate. I?m not too good at flirting!
smile.gif

-so I?m like a virgin, eh? I agree it was appropriate for the story.

-i wish bono and adam really didn?t have anything better to do then take the virginity of dreamy eyed girls!
wink.gif

-when i read this, i kept biting my fingers to keep from squealing

-this really is scandulous, isn?t it? bono and adam were 24 years old when i was born. But that?s why it?s a fantasy!!!
smile.gif

-strange that larry and edge never made an appearance in my story. jess, i think you were having a threesome of your own!
wink.gif

anyway, jess, thank you.

so, who?s next!?
biggrin.gif

------------------

Love,
Emily

okay, this is my last reply. i promise. but, i saw that some of you girls would have perferred larry then adam. *tsk, tsk, tsk* i love larry, but come on...

%3B%3C%3A%3C87232323%7Ego4%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B6%3B%3D726%3DXROQDF%3E2323269824832ot1lsi

%3B%3C%3A%3C8%3A832323%7Ego56%3Enu%3D3234%3E%3A7%3A%3E635%3EWSNRCG%3D3232363653%3A66nu0mrj

%3B%3C%3A%3C8%3A832323%7Ego56%3Enu%3D3234%3E%3A7%3A%3E635%3EWSNRCG%3D3232363447%3A27nu0mrj

------------------

Love,
Emily

Originally posted by Mrs. Edge:
Bono picked her up and lay her down in the middle of the bed, her head on the pillow. He began to kiss his way down her neck to her stomach, tendrils of his tousled hair tickling every inch of her skin as he moved. As Bono began undoing and sliding off her jeans, Adam, who had meanwhile removed all his clothes, lay down next to her, burying his face in her neck. While Bono concentrated on her lower half, Adam worked his magic on her face and torso. She didn?t know where to look or what to focus on. She could feel Bono?s warm breath on her thighs, and she could see Adams lips on her breasts. This overwhelming wave of pure pleasure and delight made her loose herself entirely and she gasped and shuddered involuntarily in ecstasy.

Soon they were changing position and she had removed Bono?s leather pants. That act alone was enough to live on for the rest of her life! First she made love to Bono, and then Adam. Finally, all three lay in a soaking, tangled pile on the bed, breathing hard, hearts pounding.

bigeek.gif
bigeek.gif
bigeek.gif
bigeek.gif
bigeek.gif
bigeek.gif

------------------
Mean Old Men Took Away My Car

Sicy's Website

My "hotness" binder for PLEBA just keeps on growing! Its filled w/these stories,and I just love every single one of them.

I personally see NO room for improvement in Jess' writing style and/or technique.These stories are so imaginative and so personally tailored to the subject. She makes out fantasies about these gorgeous guys come to life on the page-what could be better than that? I only wish I could write half as well.

Everyone has the best of intentions I'm sure, but please lets not critique each other around here and let this place become like the other forums. We chicks have to stick together. PLEBA chicks united in love and lust shall never be divided!!

I think I need to apologize.
I take fanfiction REALLY seriously, coming out of the X-Files fanfic community as I do.
I meant my review in the most constructive way possible, really.
I just need to remember that this is PLEBA, not Gossamer.org.
Sorry, Mrs. Edge. I think I need to just chill out a bit about this whole fanfic thing, at least as far as PLEBA's concerned.
I'll go find my Bonoclone. Get 'im to give me a back rub.
wink.gif

------------------
"It's only after you've lost everything that you're free to do anything." - Fight Club

"Here's where it makes the most sense. You need it so you don't forget. Forget that there are places in the world that aren't made out of stone. That there's something inside that's yours, that they can't touch. That's the beauty of music. They can't take that away from you." - The Shawshank Redemption

"All God wants is a willing heart and for us to call out to him." - Bono

"Ohh!!! Egyptians!" - Me, on AOL IM

Back
Top Bottom