Stories for PLEBA gals....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

The_Sweetest_Thing

MacPhisto's serving wench
I just read the last story (Installment 13), JEss and I must admit, I love it!

But, being a new member to PLEBA, I've missed out on the others (except for part 12 I think)...can anyone link me to the others? I'd love 2 read them!

I would like that you send me the stories to me too, please?
smile.gif

------------------
Winter Halcyon
U2 in ELEVATION

U2 pictures album
http://community.webshots.com/user/winter_halcyon

Hi Janine,

Thank you for your kind words! AM once set up a "best of pleba" type thread with all the stories, but it dissappeared. If you want though, I can email them to you. Olive is also going to post them all on her website.

While we are on this topic though, I am sorry to announce that I cannot accept any more new story applications - for now. I am too swamped, and when that happens, my creative juices start to shut down. However, once everyone who has ordered a story to date has received theirs (which will take a couple of months at least), we can see if there is still interest, and if I am still capable of coming up with new ideas. Sorry guys!

Mrs. Edge--
It'd be great if you could e-mail them over. I luv reading them (sort of like, a little fantasy world)...

the_sweetest_thing@mail.com

(AND, I was thisclose to asking you to write ME a story...but thought you were kinda busy so I held off...now i have to beg!! PLEASE! Mrs. Edge--Jess, please? For a fellow dancer? *gives ya the puppy dog eyes* Please? Just include Bono in there somewhere, a dance...PLEASE?)

NOTE: I WILL harass you unless you agree. Follow you around ballet classes and steal all the rosin...*j/k* But really,

Please?

------------------
*It's not why you're running, it's where you're going/It's not what you're dreaming, but what you're gonna do/It's not where you're born, it's where you belong/It's not how weak, but what will make you strong*

[This message has been edited by The_Sweetest_Thing (edited 10-22-2001).]

Thanks AM!!!
smile.gif
Maybe you will have better luck in pasting Browneyedgirl's story in there in one piece instead of two, since I couldn't seem to do it yesterday?

Are you the 'famous' Janine, the tall blonde girl who has been to about 20 shows? Just wondering!

Originally posted by Mrs. Edge:
Thanks AM!!!
smile.gif
Maybe you will have better luck in pasting Browneyedgirl's story in there in one piece instead of two, since I couldn't seem to do it yesterday?

done
smile.gif
one q - is there another Adam story on the way. I?d love to see one...

------------------
Action-Packed Mentallist

"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

Hmmmm. Yes, there definitely is an Adam story coming, but I can't recall how many away it is. But there will be one, never fear!
smile.gif
But up next - the sluttiest Edge Larry story ever written.....

Originally posted by AM:

done
smile.gif
one q - is there another Adam story on the way. I?d love to see one...

*can't wait to get her very own slutty Larry story*

hehehehe

------------------
Lift My Days
Light Up My Nights

Originally posted by U2Kitten:
Are you the 'famous' Janine, the tall blonde girl who has been to about 20 shows? Just wondering!

Hmmm..I'm kinda tall (well, 5'6 1/2...taller'n all my friends anyway)...I had blonde hair up until a month ago (now it's browinish-red)...I've only been to two shows. Can't be me then...

Darn! Now i want to meet/BE this girl!)

The girl I mean is 6 feet tall, platinum blonde and much traveled. She is a frequent camper in GA lines. It was just an uncommon (but pretty) name and a U2 fan on top of that so I had to wonder. Yeah, I wouldn't mind her life either, 20 shows on the first leg and she's still on 'tour!'

OMG JESS!!

eek.gif
biggrin.gif
eek.gif

Um....I don't know if I should read that one....it might give me impure thoughts of my widdle Egie Wedgie poo poo....
tongue.gif

Well, after all...you write smut, so you should know. So are you gonna let your father in law read this one??
wink.gif

Disco

Originally posted by Mrs. Edge:
Hmmmm. Yes, there definitely is an Adam story coming, but I can't recall how many away it is. But there will be one, never fear!
smile.gif
But up next - the sluttiest Edge Larry story ever written.....

No WAY is my father in law reading this one. Actually, he hasn't read any of them, he just knows that I do this. My DAD however has read a few of them. He is NOT reading this one!!! LOL!!!!

Back
Top Bottom