Stoody Break for some PLEBA Love!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

hippy

ONE<br>love, blood, life
Lookin' for the face I had before the world was ma
*sigh*

Stoodying is hard work.

I know many of us have been stoodying a lot lately, and I personally am scared out of my mind about my finals.
frown.gif
I have my two hardest ones tomorrow, back to back.
icon24.gif

So ladies, I need some help relaxing tonight...please post some stuff for all of us stoodying our arses off..pics...quotes... funny stories...anything! I need to get my mind off these damn tests!

------------------
The whole wide world feels like a shrine to the worker bees, who stole it from God anyhow.
Lay it down, child
Lay it down, child
And walk into this room all made with love for you...

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.

33434%3B8%3B23232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3234%3E%3A7%3A%3E635%3EWSNRCG%3D3232383%3A%3C%3A546nu0mrj

33434%3B5523232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3234%3E%3A7%3A%3E635%3Ewsnrcg%3D3232397%3B%3A939%3Bnu0mrj

------------------
Pink elephants and lemonade.
Dear Jessie, hear the laughter running through the love parade.

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers: Emily's Wallpapers

Originally posted by bono-vox:
((((hugs)))))

i no how u feeel girlie!!!

smile.gif

(((hugs))) right back! good luck!

Originally posted by madonna's child:
33434%3B5523232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3234%3E%3A7%3A%3E635%3Ewsnrcg%3D3232397%3B%3A939%3Bnu0mrj
Where did hippy go? She ran away from studying!!!

Thanks guys!

A funny story to contribute:

I was joost reading through my notes for my religion class and I came across this...thought you all would get a kick out of it...this is verbatim off of my notes
biggrin.gif

"Fundamental Christians believed in 3 things:
1) Authority of scripture
2) Need for salvation
3) Missionary/evangelistic thrust <~~~ BOOM-CHA!!!"

Gah...I'm so glad I write stuff like that in my notes so I can smile about it later!

------------------
The whole wide world feels like a shrine to the worker bees, who stole it from God anyhow.
Lay it down, child
Lay it down, child

*roommage*
33434%3C6323232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2326%3D79%3B%3D43%3C%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3A385%3C3%3C9ot1lsi

Emily, I'm loving that band pic! I've never seen it before.
icon35.gif

------------------
Laura
~~~
Something to do with politics, kids, freshness, and breakthrough.
And love.

(Joan Baez)
~~~

...what's a Bono?

Originally posted by hippyactress:

3) Missionary/evangelistic thrust <~~~ BOOM-CHA!!!"

Gah...I'm so glad I write stuff like that in my notes so I can smile about it later!

LOL Hippy! I always do stuff like that, and it never fails to amuse me when I come back and read it later. it's vaguely pathetic how entertaining I find myself.
wink.gif
But I maintain that stuff like this is wonderful for studying. Seriously. I'll bet you are not going to forget missionary/evangelistic thrust, are you? I thought not.

In my neuro notes last year we were talking about people with damage to certain cortical areas which caused retrograde amnesia. I'd find scrawls I'd made like "So they're stuck in a moment and they can't get out of it." Oh, and this semester in First Aid I get to write "elevation" a lot, and I always break it up into syllables in my notes (el-e-va-tion!) *prays nobody ever needs to borrow her notes*

Aaaaaanyway! Good luck to you, and everyone else currently studying for finals. (Or writing soul-shrinking papers, for that matter.)

------------------
I used to think
As birds take wing
They sing through life so why can't we?

?Poetry doesn?t belong to those who write it; it belongs to those who need it.?

Whoa!!! Did someone say oral exams
biggrin.gif
NIIICCE piccie Daisy!!!

NOOOO, its gone
frown.gif
Okay, happy again, its back!

cowboys.bmp

[This message has been edited by Bono's American Wife (edited 05-01-2002).]

[This message has been edited by Bono's American Wife (edited 05-01-2002).]

*sigh*

Stoodying is hard work.

HAHAHHA, I'm supposed to be writing an essay right now.....teehehehe! It's not happening, but hey , it's not my fault. I gotsta check what's going down in PLEBA. I wonder if the guys know how they distract poor fans from doing their daily activities. It's all their faults, them being soooo darn cute! DANG them!!!
just in case the guys ever see this:

I'm FAILING ENGLISH FOR Y'ALL!!!!!!!
(and loving every second of it)

------------------

DAVE EVANS ATTENDS MY SCHOOL, I have proof!

I want Bono, I want Larry, Edgie Edgie I love you hairy!
(meow mix tune)

"Where's my public? My God, they've deserted me! This is a crisis. We'd better do something. Stir up some publicity or something. 'Bono in under-age sex orgy.' That should do it. I want my public Back" - Bono 87'

I personally am scared out of my mind about my finals.
frown.gif

Uh oh, this cannot be tolerated.
Excuse me while I take extreme artistic liberty with your life, twin
wink.gif

(and use your real name...)
Warning: This is kinda lame and really REALLY improbable..

Kim rubbed her eyes as she looked up from her book, her neck aching. Names, dates, facts and figures swam across her vision. She had been studying here at this cafe for the last three hours, and it was time to go back to her room with an aching neck and burning eyes. How dare the school make her take two finals in a day?

As she packed her books up, a shadow fell across her. "Excuse me," said a deep voice, "Is this seat taken?"

She looked up to see... someone. The sun was behind him and she couldn't make out any features, but the voice sure did sound familiar...
"No," she said, squinting. "Go ahead." She finished gathering her things and got up to leave.

"No wait, I'd like to talk to you for a second," said the man (now seated.) Kim finally got around to looking at his face, and WHOOPS there went all her books on the ground.
icon33.gif

"You dropped your books..." said Adam.
icon33.gif

He stuck out a hand. "Hi, I'm Adam Clayton... which looks like something you know already."
Kim finally found her voice. Ten thousand things were flying through her head, from "You're SEXY" to "What are you doing HERE?" to "I can't wait to post this..." but what actually came out was something resembling "Buh!"
She sat down again, more because her knees gave out than out of conscious thought. Oh yeah, his hand. She shook it.

"What's your name?" Adam smiled.

"ADAM!" said Kim, now able to form entire words.

"Um, you're a little behind there I think."

"SORRY my name's Kim, pleased to meet you!" Ah, now the rest of her motor control was back. She smiled, attempting to re-claim some of her dignity.

"Yes well, I noticed you were studying very intently over here and I was just curious as to what you were reading," he looked her in the eye intently.

"Well, uh, religion..." her mind scrambled. "Would you like to hear about Buddhism?"

Adam smiled. "I'd love to!"

They spent the next three hours intent on their Buddhism discussion, during which Kim almost forgot it was Adam she was talking to. Almost. Too soon, he glanced at his watch.

"Well, I have a plane to catch, I need to get going." he said.

After a hug and a peck on the cheek, Adam started walking down the street. Kim sat and watched him go ("Charmin soft!" yelled her PLEBA side) until she couldn't see him any more. Well, she sighed, I finally met Adam! And have nothing to show for it...

As she turned back to look at his empty seat, she noticed a scrap of paper on the table. She tentatively picked it up and unfolded it.

Written on one side was a phone number.

Kim stared at it for a moment, smiled to herself, and tucked it into her purse.

THE END
heh
wink.gif

------------------
~ALOTWU!~
Success is not about how much money you have, the size of your house, or who you know. It's all about how cool your pants are.

[This message has been edited by Kristie (edited 05-01-2002).]

I know the feeling, hippy! I have all of my finals on Monday and I have SOOOOOOO much material to read for my World Politics and Macro classes.
frown.gif

Be like Bono. Study hard first...
writing.jpg

Party hard later!
spraycan.jpg

Hang in there though, hippy! Good luck on your exams!! Just think, in about a week we'll be done!
smile.gif

*substitutes 'laura' for 'kim'*

don't mind if i do...wait, i'm not in college. haha! i don't have to take exams this semester!

nah nah nah nah nah nah *evil grin*

wait, you got to 'meet' adam...cock!

wink.gif

------------------
* love is blindness * i don't want to see * won't you wrap the night around me * take my heart * love is blindness * in a parked car * in a crowded street * you see your love made complete * the thread is ripping * the knot is sleeping * love is blindness * love is clockworks and cold steel * fingers to numb to feel * squeeze the handle * blow out the candle * love is blindness * love is blindness * i don't want to see * won't you wrap the night around me * o my love * blindness * a little death without mourning * no call and no warning * baby a dangerous idea * that almost makes sense* love is drowning in a deep well * all the secrets * and no one to tell * take the money * honey * love is blindness * love is blindness * i don't want to see * won't you wrap the night around me * o my love * blindness *

OMD TWIN!!!! Thank you so much! I loveth!

I have finished stoodying for my finals for tomorrow...now I'm joost trying to convince myself to go to sleep...8am will roll around REALLY early tomorrow
frown.gif

Then it'll be partying like Bono! (Thanks Kariatari!)

I wish everyone else good luck on their exams too...I'm more relaxed now. Joost the overachiever in me took over for a couple of days there.
frown.gif
But this isn't the end of the world, I have realized...so life goes on, ob-la-di ob-la-da!
biggrin.gif

------------------
Lay it down, child
Lay it down, child

*checks pen supply*

*checks paper supply*

*starts to get freaked out again*

*rereads thread*

*smiles*
biggrin.gif

Thanks for all the well wishes guys! I'm off for the first two exams!
frown.gif
*crosses fingers*

Hope everyone else's exams go well too! And those people still stoodying: Have fun!
wink.gif

Oh I almost forgot!

*checks pocket Adam*
biggrin.gif

------------------
Lay it down, child
Lay it down, child

*Hijacks own thread*

Check out this baby! My mom joost got this new car (that's me mum in the pic) and her boyfriend got one joost like it in a different color....what a beauty!

Pssst....twin, this is what we get to sport around town in when you come to visit me
biggrin.gif

334358%3A%3B23232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3235%3E746%3E353%3Ewsnrcg%3D32323982%3B6%3B55nu0mrj

334358%3A%3B23232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3235%3E746%3E353%3Ewsnrcg%3D32323982%3B6%3B73nu0mrj

334358%3A%3B23232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3235%3E746%3E353%3Ewsnrcg%3D32323982%3B6%3B79nu0mrj

334358%3A%3B23232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3235%3E746%3E353%3Ewsnrcg%3D32323982%3B6%3C99nu0mrj

Isn't me mum so cute?
biggrin.gif
Love you mom!

------------------
Lay it down, child
Lay it down, child

Pssst....twin, this is what we get to sport around town in when you come to visit me
biggrin.gif

!!!!
yeeeaahh!
*buys some sunglasses*

------------------
~ALOTWU!~
Success is not about how much money you have, the size of your house, or who you know. It's all about how cool your pants are.

wooo and with that post becameth me a refugee
biggrin.gif

WHOA WHOOOOOAAAA
*busts out War*

------------------
~ALOTWU!~

Back
Top Bottom