STING

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WildHonee

Mr. MacPhisto's Loo Cleaner
Sting lovers----

he's on A&E at 8!!!!! *runs*

------------------
~*Mona*~ Echo's Pimpstress Protege, capable of scandalizing ScottPhisto with AngelinaLips....
97% compatible with Bono

Proud Owner of the one and only Bon Jovi soap caddy

Love me, give me soul.

The PLEBA Mansion, where the play's the thing...
http://www.geocities.com/kiti_regia/plebamansion

3329889523232%7Ffp4%3C%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B6%3B%3D726%3DXROQDF%3E2323282547764ot1lsi

that was the tuscany concert? i missed it, how was it?

------------------
"You can download an atmosphere and dial up a groove, but there's a certain magic when three musicians and a dyslexic get together and play in a room." -Bono

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html

The city's desire to take me for more and more...

HEY KIDS!

gv24642.jpg

STEWART COPELAND SEZ:

Dude, what are you doing watching that tree-hugging pansy? Turn to HBO, where you will see ME, Stewart Copeland, on "Reverb" with my spankin' new band Oysterhead! You don't need that balding freak! ...No offense Edge...Edge? Hey man, it was just a joke...I was poking fun at Sting, there's nothing wrong with YOUR....Edge, oh my God Edge what are you going to do with that knife? Edge! STOP! NOOOOOO! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SOMEBODY HELP ME!!!

Sting: Hehe. Wanker.

Okay, I have NO IDEA what that was all about. Perhaps Mona will explain it to me.
Echo:

------------------
*Echo the Pimpstress* ... Proud Owner of Animatronic Edge!

"It's not that I like eating beef so much, I just really hate cows."

"Come here, quick! You have to see Bono's pants!"

"But...the whole basis of our relationship was the Atari Championship!"

Bono-Man! An Epic Superhero Adventure!

The Official PLEBA Glossary: Delicious AND Nutritious!

[This message has been edited by Echo (edited 11-24-2001).]

Well well, what a nice surprise! Yes, it's true, Sting IS the man of my dreams. I taped the Tuscany special tonight (because I should be getting some work done) and will hopefully be watching it very very soon.

I actually just left the Sting/Police mailing list. There was so much anti-Sting sentiment it was making me sick, and the rest of the time it was just apathetic. No interesting conversations. I posted a message to that effect and several people emailed me to say they agreed. Who knows, maybe my message will have an effect...

Long live Sting, a talented hunk who is getting better in every way with age!

------------------
You've got to cry without weeping
Talk without speaking
Scream without raising your voice

That concert was awesome...I would have loved to be in Tuscany listening to Sting live in a setting like the one he was performing in...I bought the CD yesterday and it is awesome...I love Sting...I thought I would really get in the Jazzy mood and light my candles and drink some Merlot...I am glad I did, it was so beautiful...I'm going to the store tomorrow to buy the CD of the guy who played the sexy trumpet...
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by MissVelvetDress (edited 11-24-2001).]

*is so ashamed but can't look @ him anymore w/ out thinking of his 'tantric sex' talk*

00282904.jpg

00282906.jpg

Imagine finding HIM in your kitchen

00282930.jpg

HMMM-what's he doing here-s'thing 'tantric'?
wink.gif

00282935.jpg

------------------
If you are really good friends with The Edge, you can just call him The~ Adam

The right side of my brain is kinda redundant~ Larry

Originally posted by Gina Marie:
00282935.jpg
biggrin.gif
MMMM Stiiiiiing
lol I saw the Behind the Music for Sting a couple months ago, and went to school and was telling my best friend about it.

KATIE: Isn't he......OLD?

MONA: He's only...like.....48....I think.

KATIE: %$#&!!!!!!! He's almost 50!

MONA: But it all works out because he's HOT

KATIE: No, he's not....and Larry's GAY, too!

MONA: Quiet, you. Sting does yoga.

KATIE:...O I heard about that. Is that the..tantric....thing?

MONA: What? Sure.....anyway he does yoga and--

KATIE: Do you know what that means?

MONA: What? He was all "I can make love for 7 hours!!"

KATIE: Yeah, and his POOR wife. Sting's over in some corner having an orgasm for a week and a half.

MONA: *is scandalized* A week and a half STRAIGHT?

KATIE: Yes.

MONA: O...my.

KATIE: Yup.

MONA: Well. *has just learned so much about Sting's extracurricular activities* ....who's gonna clean up the mess?

KATIE: Ew.

I SWEAR that was a real conversation. Julie was there. I think. Or she might have been playing hooky. AGAIN.
wink.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~ Echo's Pimpstress Protege, capable of scandalizing ScottPhisto with AngelinaLips....
97% compatible with Bono

Love me, give me soul.

Originally posted by Echo:
HEY KIDS!

gv24642.jpg

STEWART COPELAND SEZ:

Dude, what are you doing watching that tree-hugging pansy? Turn to HBO, where you will see ME, Stewart Copeland, on "Reverb" with my spankin' new band Oysterhead! You don't need that balding freak! ...No offense Edge...Edge? Hey man, it was just a joke...I was poking fun at Sting, there's nothing wrong with YOUR....Edge, oh my God Edge what are you going to do with that knife? Edge! STOP! NOOOOOO! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SOMEBODY HELP ME!!!

Sting: Hehe. Wanker.

Okay, I have NO IDEA what that was all about. Perhaps Mona will explain it to me.
Echo:

LARRY: *bows* I have come to defend the honor of Mr. The Edge.

STEW: And I have come to poke Larry's balls with my stick.

PLEBA: *faint*

EDGE: *is in hiding but what d'you wanna bet he's blushing up a storm?*

STEW:....O GROW UP, people. Larry has those sand-filled ball things that you use to relieve stress. YOU KNOW what I'm talking about out. Come on.

LARRY: I was just squeezing them--

PLEBA: *faints again*

LARRY: ...to....em....loosen meself up. You can get them at like any store...look, these have smily faces on 'em.

STEW: ....and I have my DrumStick. So, ladies, are we all settled now?

LARRY: Feck, I dropped me ball.

GINA MARIE: I'LL GET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LARRY: *blush* EM...no, not THAT one....I..know where it is usually....I keep my eye on that one. AND that one....

GINA MARIE: Mmmmmeeeeee too...*faints from proximity to Larry*

LARRY: Em...what're you doing there, Mr. Copeland?

STEW: *with his back to Larry* Me?...nothing.

LARRY: What're you hiding, then?

STEW: Nothing.....

ECHO: *is brave/lustful enough to approach Stewart from the front* (Not like that. Don't make me get my fishing rod)

LARRY: Rod?

MULLENGIRL: WHERE?!!!!!! *Stewart is so startled he drops his stick out of his hand*

STEW: My STICK!

ECHO: I'll get it!!!!! *dive* BTW, Larry, Stewie was hiding from you because he was inspecting his man cleavage.

LARRY: He hasn't got any, has he?

STING: *out of nowhere* D'you know how many times I can make love in one hour? 38.

SCATTEROFLIGHT:...so...what're you up to THIS hour...? I've...got nothing to do...

STING: Em....

STEW: *sigh* I'll never have cleavage like Larry.....

PLEBA GIRLS: Neither will we....how SAD is that?

STEW: Where'd me stick go? O...em....Echo?....hm....Well, THAT'S not sanitary.

So much for the showdown....

------------------
97% compatible with Bono

Love me, give me soul.

00282935.jpg
STING: so hot he can cook dinner for you -- using his bum alone!

HOO-AH!!!!!!!

------------------
97% compatible with Bono

Love me, give me soul.

Hey, now...

This is PLEBA...not PLEBAS!

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

Originally posted by Bonochick:
Hey, now...

This is PLEBA...not PLEBAS!

O yeah? Wanna rumble? *falls down* O not again....
smile.gif
I dare someone to deny the hotness of Sting....He can make a guest appearance if he wants
smile.gif

------------------
97% compatible with Bono

Love me, give me soul.

Hey, he's just our substitute for Paul
wink.gif
SLEBA???
wink.gif

65891.JPG

oohh-MacPhisto shirt...

00104054.jpg

23769.jpg

Hey Mona-look-he does the Bono sleeve thing too
wink.gif

00282910.jpg

------------------

SWEET pictures! Thank you, ladies! I'd spend more time here if it was PLEBAS
biggrin.gif

------------------
Talk without speaking

00282910.jpg

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CUTIE PIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------
97% compatible with Bono

Love me, give me soul.

Originally posted by WildHonee:

STING: *out of nowhere* D'you know how many times I can make love in one hour? 38.

SCATTEROFLIGHT:...so...what're you up to THIS hour...? I've...got nothing to do...

STING: Em....

HEY!!!!!

I only just noticed this
biggrin.gif

------------------
Talk without speaking

We could make the "p" mean "police" (even though the Bitter Andy Summers would sue us or something...lol) ....then we can have our Sting...and eat him too!!

.....that didn't come out right, did it?

------------------
97% compatible with Bono

Love me, give me soul.

Originally posted by scatteroflight:
HEY!!!!!

I only just noticed this
biggrin.gif
lol!!!!! You're special
smile.gif
You got a walk-on role in a MonaPlay
smile.gif
Congrats

------------------
97% compatible with Bono

Love me, give me soul.

SWEET pictures! Thank you, ladies! I'd spend more time here if it was PLEBAS
biggrin.gif

OK-I'll post some more for you.

All I can say is-that voice and the way he looks-oh, and that 'tantric' stuff
wink.gif
-Trudie is one lucky lady!

78199.jpg

78195.jpg

64613.jpg

69783.jpg

------------------

A while back I got one of those emails which asks questions like "favourite band" and "favourite salad dressing," etc. etc., and you're supposed to fill it out and send it to your friends and they learn stuff about you. So there was one question which asked "If you could be someone else for a day, who would you be?" and right away I wrote "Sting's wife." After I wrote that I was like
eek.gif
but it was my honest response, so I left it.

------------------
Talk without speaking

So there was one question which asked "If you could be someone else for a day, who would you be?" and right away I wrote "Sting's wife." After I wrote that I was like
eek.gif
but it was my honest response, so I left it.

Hey, what's wrong with that? After all, considering what he says about, well, you know, think of all you could, uh, accomplish in a day
wink.gif
eek.gif

------------------

sting6.jpg

------------------
Talk without speaking

[This message has been edited by scatteroflight (edited 11-25-2001).]

Originally posted by candice star:
oh gosh, sting is sexy
i'll watch the tuscany concert next month. i can't wait
smile.gif

You're from an island of souls! COOL! The Soul Cages is my favourite Sting album. I don't just like him because he's incredibly beautiful--he also has the most amazing voice on earth and he is such a great lyricist. The Soul Cages made me a Sting fan at eleven!

B00005RIKD.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

B000002GKZ.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

B000002GD6.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

B000002G6N.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

B000002G7Y.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Excuse me, I've gone a little insane...I think I need to go listen to some Sting...

By the way, his son Joe Sumner looks and especially sounds amazingly like him, and he has a band called Santa's Boyfriend. Their CD has not received wide release but the one song I've heard off it is AMAZING. And he's only about 24! Hehe.

You're from an island of souls! COOL! The Soul Cages is my favourite Sting album. I don't just like him because he's incredibly beautiful--he also has the most amazing voice on earth and he is such a great lyricist. The Soul Cages made me a Sting fan at eleven!

B00005RIKD.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

B000002GKZ.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

B000002GD6.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

B000002G6N.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

B000002G7Y.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Excuse me, I've gone a little insane...I think I need to go listen to some Sting...

By the way, his son Joe Sumner looks and especially sounds amazingly like him, and he has a band called Santa's Boyfriend. Their CD has not received wide release but the one song I've heard off it is AMAZING. And he's only about 24! Hehe.

I did not know that Sting's son has an album out...hey, if there any pictures of him, please post...I have been a Sting fan for about the same time that I have been a U2 fan, which means the early-mid 80's...I became a big fan of Sting's solo work in 1985 when my brother went off to college..."If You Love Somebody Set Them Free" helped me get over the fact that my older brother moved to Boston to go to college...I love Sting, his music has meant a lot to my personal life...I have a lovely scar of my left thigh because of him...I got injured at a Sting concert in 1993 and sliced the hell out of my leg on a bench while I was trying to run back to my seat to hear him play one my favorite songs...The cut was sooo bad that I did not even know that I was bleeding until a friend pointed it out, it left a nasty scar but for some reason it always grabs attention from guys...They have told me that they find it sexy, I told them that it is sexy because Sting gave it to me...
wink.gif

Oh want to hear a nice romantic Sting story...When I was at the concert in 1993, a guy in the audience had requested that Sting do a marriage proposal for him to his girlfriend...It was so damn romantic, the concert was held in a small intimate venue outdoors and it was night time and all the candles were lit and the stars were bright and there was Sting doing a marriage proposal for a fan...He is a great guy for agreeing to do this...After Sting announced the proposal, all the women in the audience freaked out and of course the lady who was proposed to freaked out as well and of course she said "YES!"...I think after that night any boyfriends in attendance who were planning to propose to their girlfriends had a lot of pressure added to out do that marriage proposal...
smile.gif

Originally posted by MissVelvetDress:
I did not know that Sting's son has an album out...hey, if there any pictures of him, please post...

01.jpg

That's Joe on the left. Sorry I couldn't find a better pic, but this one actually isn't bad because you can see the resemblance to Sting quite strongly. Some other pics I've seen of him he doesn't look a whole lot like Sting. But he's very good looking from every angle!

That's quite the Sting concert story you have there! I wish I'd been able to see him on that tour or earlier. I saw him for the first time in 1996, second time last year. I loved both shows (at last year's I was in the fourth row!!!!) but to see him for the Soul Cages especially would have been awesome...

------------------
Talk without speaking

OMG-wow-his son is GORGEOUS
eek.gif
-thanks for posting this. I'll have to try to find some more pics of him sometime.

He's only 24-oh heck, why not
wink.gif

------------------

Back
Top Bottom