Stills Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
beli said:

lol. If there are any bits I've missed, just holler. I can make more caps. I have my DVD now :dance:

whatever you post is great! I can make caps too but I just don't unless it's something I really want to have a still shot of. But it's great that all of you do take the time to make stuff and post. :reject: I'm just too lazy!!!!!!!

beli said:

song 2.... I think you guys have a lot of stills from this song anyway but what the hell, I finally have the DVD :dance:

I haven't been on hear in a while,so would you mind me asking what dvd your talking about? Thank you.

clementine_rose said:

I haven't been on hear in a while,so would you mind me asking what dvd your talking about? Thank you.

The DVD single for City of Blinding Lights. It has the City video from Brooklyn Bridge, and the official video of Sometimes, the Bono walking around Dublin video.

I'm in Australia though. I believe USA singles are different to the rest of the world so you may not have it over there.

beli said:

The DVD single for City of Blinding Lights. It has the City video from Brooklyn Bridge, and the official video of Sometimes, the Bono walking around Dublin video.

I'm in Australia though. I believe USA singles are different to the rest of the world so you may not have it over there.

did you buy it at a store in Australia or online? My computer and dvd player can play anything regardless of the country.

beli said:

Glad you like it. I thought someone would. Either the guitar nerds or the ring nerds. :wink:

6ce32034.jpg

6c745bdb.jpg

9749a20d.jpg

song 2.... I think you guys have a lot of stills from this song anyway but what the hell, I finally have the DVD :dance:

Apologies for the pics being different sizes, I was fiddling with the knobs. lol.

These are great. They're so much clearer than what I had. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom