Stills of U2 on Late Night w/Conan O'Brien

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok I saw this over at atu2.com. It seems like there's more Secrets segments with U2. Unfortunately I can't stay up late to watch this. Hopefully someone else will catch this!

Bono's greatest hits

I was kicking myself last week for not thinking of recording Conan O'Brien the night after U2's appearance, like Kelly did (see post below). So after that, I started recording every episode of Conan hoping it might be replayed. Well it hasn't yet, but at 3:35 a.m. Friday they replayed the U2 episode. So I'm guessing that in the next half hour, they'll be replaying the episode with "U2 Secrets."

However, I also was lucky enough to record this gem: a second installment of "U2 Secrets"! (I may never stop recording Conan.) Friday night's episode featured the following, although I don't have the screen shots to accompany:

Edge: When Irish people talk really fast, I don't understand them either.

Larry: The only reason I joined U2 was they promised me I'd get a chance to meet Jackie Chan. Well that was a load of bull****.

Bono: I mean, we didn't get into rock 'n' roll for the money. We got into rock 'n' roll for the things you can buy with the money.

Edge: Bono hits us. (Looks around) Sometimes really hard.

Thanks so much for the post last week, Kelly. And if anyone missed the second installment of "Secrets," it seems like they're replaying the episodes a week later at 3:35 a.m. CDT.

Queen Bee - Thank you so much for this :bow: :bow: :bow:

the last bit with Edge is the best:heart:

here is another link
http://s64.you sendit.com/d.aspx?id=0SFTYU4G1O0I40ZRMWVU61LVXH

Last edited:
conansecrets2_01.jpg

conansecrets2_02.jpg

conansecrets2_03.jpg

conansecrets2_04.jpg

conansecrets2_05.jpg

conansecrets2_06.jpg

conansecrets2_07.jpg

conansecrets2_08.jpg

conansecrets2_09.jpg

conansecrets2_10.jpg

Edge :cute:

Also, Larry looks really revitalised or something. There was a while there he looked like he had started aging. Looking back to his unnaturally young self again now though :D

(prays it was the recent break in touring, and not make-up)

Queen Bee said:

Yep. Late Friday/early Saturday morning.

Video clip - http://s17.yousend it.com/d.aspx?id=2CSXDZ2EOVSSY2P2PPXMGB8D75

I'll post stills in about half an hour.

Thank you so much!!! :bow:

Love the guys :lol: - but I'm missing Adam too... :(

Thanks for the screen caps. and links! :bow: I finally got to see the whole show today, Stuck was great, they should do it more often :bow:

Boohoo!! No Adam!

This Conan dude is so hilarious tho! I thought the spoof pics, esp the HTDAAB cover, was absurd!! Hahaha!

Nvr heard of conan before this. i live in a remote part of the world. asia.

seriously!! we need to get adam on there!
edge should consider it, yes, for sure. he'll have instant success cuz he will already have sooooo many fans ;]

Back
Top Bottom