Stills of U2 on Late Night w/Conan O'Brien

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Queen Bee said:
Here's a new link of the video clip of the secrets sketch. The quality of this one is much better than the first video I posted - http://s7.yousend it.com/d.aspx?id=0UXPXTWIRJ7WS0BVOT5MDLMIDY

Thanks QB!!! :bow:

Dusty Bottoms said:
wow, thanks Queen Bee, you truly are the Queen of the Stills!!

Does anyone know what show are these stills frome. And where I can find a vedio of it to download so I can see this. I must have missed it. Any help I would appcaite BIG time. These pics make me want to see this vedio WOW!!

eriekittym

eriekittym said:
Does anyone know what show are these stills frome. And where I can find a vedio of it to download so I can see this. I must have missed it. Any help I would appcaite BIG time. These pics make me want to see this vedio WOW!!

Did you read the thread title? :huh: The stills are from Late Night with Conan O'Brien. Check out the Music on the Internet forum for links to download the show.

Queen Bee said:

Did you read the thread title? :huh: The stills are from Late Night with Conan O'Brien. Check out the Music on the Internet forum for links to download the show.

Yes I did read the title of the therad QueenBee. I just thought I had sceen all of the Conan O'Brien. So it was a surprsie to me to see these pics. About the music foum thats what I did that THANK YOU. I also got to watch it. I was just very exctied whene I saw these pics.

eriekittym

Queen Bee said:
conan_031.jpg

conan_032.jpg

Can anyone read what Bono's lapel button says?

Awww, they're all so cute! But yeah I want so badly to cut Larry's hair!! And give Bono a shave. But apart from that. I want to see the show!

any chance of someone reuploading the 'Secrets' part?
these stills are driving me nuts. :drool:
smoking's bad but bono makes it look so good... :wink:

I've watched this show (excluding the secrets part) 5x + counting, since I got it downloaded :shifty: :happy:
i loved the skit with Edge, Conan, and Bono with the weird bellstuff around their necks. I couldn't stop laughing :lmao:

Thank you for the Adam pick smk1379!!! He has the cutest smile ever!!!:cute: I wish he had done a secrets segment...Does anyone know if he did and they just cut his out?:(

lardence said:
Awww, they're all so cute! But yeah I want so badly to cut Larry's hair!! And give Bono a shave. But apart from that. I want to see the show!

Great pics :up: I think Larry's hair look good - just lose the grease.....Bono's scruff is :drool:

U2ElevatesMe415 said:

I just spent about 10 minutes trying to zoom in & sharpen the image :lol:

I dont know the first word looks like "Past's" or something like that

Dang, my name is Patt!!!!! Maybe he's looking for me! :wink:

Last edited:
Once again for those who missed it...The Button that Bono was wearing on Conan says PATTI SMYTH.

Oh, I thought you may have over looked it.:wink: There are alot of pictures here to distract and I sometimes do not read all the post myself, way to busy drooling over Mr. Clayton:reject:To: BEVERLY, yes she will be opening for U2, not sure which dates.:wink:

Queen Bee said:

http://s6.yousend it.com/d.aspx?id=0SLV28XR40TWQ16YQ8LKFZ3P31

Remove the space between yousend and it

thanks so much QB :)

i just saw this and it's hilarious.
i love how for both skits on Conan's show, Edge is so into it.
:cute:

"We're really not Irish.." :lol:

Is anyone else having problems with the YSI download?

The whole file downloads, and registers as 1:45 seconds long, but when it's played back, it cuts off at around 1:00, just where Conan intoduces the Secrets segment.

I've tried downloading 3 times now, and it does exactly the same thing at the exactly the same point, each time. Any suggestions??

Back
Top Bottom