Stills of U2 on Late Night w/Conan O'Brien

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2--Secrets

Sure enough, they did a segment called "Secrets" with U2. In case you didn't get to see it, here is a rather sad attempt at videotaping the segment. It will have to do until someone comes up with a better one!
http://s64.you sendit.com/d.aspx?id=2YD3DTRBG470C1DTM0PGM351AS
(copy & paste, & fill in the blank between the you and the send--I still don't know why it can't just be copied & pasted...Anyone?)

reneedo said:
U2--Secrets

Sure enough, they did a segment called "Secrets" with U2. In case you didn't get to see it, here is a rather sad attempt at videotaping the segment. It will have to do until someone comes up with a better one!
http://s64.you sendit.com/d.aspx?id=2YD3DTRBG470C1DTM0PGM351AS
(copy & paste, & fill in the blank between the you and the send--I still don't know why it can't just be copied & pasted...Anyone?)

Thank you!!!!!!!!

What does Edge say? I know he says "we're not Irish...." but that was about all I could hear.

U2secrets105a.jpg

I'll double-check the Edge comment...

He said "We're not Irish, honestly, we're not, we're from Duluth. We saw this Irish Spring commercial one day and we just went "That's it! We'll be Irish."

Last edited:
reneedo said:
He said "We're not Irish, honestly, we're not, we're from Delooth (?spelling). We saw this Irish Spring commercial one day and we just went "That's it! We'll be Irish."

Duluth? That's in Minnesota :drool:

Thanks!

reneedo said:
He said "We're not Irish, honestly, we're not, we're from Duluth. We saw this Irish Spring commercial one day and we just went "That's it! We'll be Irish."

:lol:

...and the:

"The Edge will admit that he wears a knitted cap to take the attention off Bono's crap sunglasses."

:lmao:

I wish they'd send the show here too... :sigh:

Edge: "We're not really Irish. Honestly, we're not. We're from Duluth. But, one day we saw this Irish Spring commercial and went, 'that's it, we'll be Irish.'"

Larry: "Everything I know about drumming I learned from watching Max Weinberg. I'm sorry, did I say drumming? I meant shoplifting."

Bono: "I'll be honest with you, nobody promotes peace as well as me. Nobody. If I don't win that Nobel Peace Prize, I'm gonna grab a big ass crow bar and I'm gonna whoop me some Norwegian skull"

Last edited:
U2Kitten said:
I know, that's why I was overly in praise of it. I can't believe it, or understand it. I think somebody looks great and there's an outpouring of hatred, why?

Because everyone has a difference of opinion. I know you don't care for Bono's Pop era appearance and how you believe that Adam looks ancient. I respect that even though I don't personally agree with your views. What I don't understand is why some people can never accept any negative criticism towards the band no matter how petty it is; especially in this case. Come on, it's just hair :huh:

I don't like Bono and Larry's hair. Bono's hair has gone through so many transformations to the point where I think it looks unnatural. Larry needs to lay off the hair gel and get a haircut. :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom