Stills of U2 on Late Night w/Conan O'Brien

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
kellyahern said:

there's a thread complaining about the hair too :shifty:

:shrug:

the boo berry joke cracked my sister up :lmao:

words I never really imagined coming out of Edge's mouth - booberry is up there pretty high

must watch again :happy:

I especially loved when they played Stuck In a Moment -- THEY FINALLY PLAYED IT WITH THE BRASS!!! Some of you may know that I am a trumpet player, so I truely enjoy it when my section gets into great songs.

kellyahern said:

there's a thread complaining about the hair too :shifty:

:shrug:

I know, that's why I was overly in praise of it. I can't believe it, or understand it. I think somebody looks great and there's an outpouring of hatred, why? Well, it was really only few people, mostly guys who are jealous. ;)

Last edited:
kellyahern said:

How could you forget those? :shocked:

:wink:

:bow: Adam :drool:
:yes: Adam looked so good :drool:

:bow: Thank you so much Queen Bee!
I don't get why people complain, it wastes time & it just proves people can't get everything they want.
& We all wanted U2 on Conan so why complain? :shrug:

Last edited:
Very cool - did you get those from the torrent, Queen Bee? I'm actually downloading it right now, so I just want to know if that's the quality. :)

kellyahern said:
Posted in the Edge day thread :)

aefed215.jpg

That's hilarious!

I :heart: Urkel

:lmao:

U2ElevatesMe415 said:

:yes: Adam looked so good :drool:

:bow: Thank you so much Queen Bee!
I don't get why people complain, it wastes time & it just proves people can't get everything they want.
& We all wanted U2 on Conan so why complain? :shrug:

Well said:yes: I do not understand what the bitching is all about...I am sure the complainers had to enjoy some parts of the show..if they didn't ....:shrug: well they must not be real fans!!!
BTW
Adam Calyton worships Satan in Dayton:shh: :giggle:

Wow! The screen caps look great, the boys were great, the show was great, and the fact that there's one thread on Interference free of negativity on this topic is especially great. :heart: Go PLEBA! :bow:

Carmelu2fan said:

Well said:yes: I do not understand what the bitching is all about...I am sure the complainers had to enjoy some parts of the show..if they didn't ....:shrug: well they must not be real fans!!!
BTW
Adam Calyton worships Satan in Dayton:shh: :giggle:
True :yes:

:lol: ! "Oye vey mama!"

kellyahern said:

Amen, U2 finally goes on Conan, Edge says "booberry" for christsakes, and people still find stuff to complain about :banghead:.

Yeah, seriously! Edge seemed to be having a great time! He was so cute in that skit and then he was cracking up at all of Conan's pictures of "the band." Just another reason why Edge is my favorite. :edge: :love:

YAY!!! a postive thread about U2 being on Conan. PLEBA ROCKS!:hug:...thank goodness...this over anaylisis of every thing U2 says and does gets to be quite annoying after a while...i wish some fans could just sit down and enjoy the band.

Anyhoo all and all i enjoyed lasts night show i thought it was really funny! :up:

Miroslava said:

Well, let's see some of the most heard whining:

1. Bono is boring when he talks

2. Bono looks old

3. Bono's voice sucked

4. Bono didn't look happy to be there

:blahblah: :blahblah:

That's kind of stupid. I mean, haven't people been WANTING to see them do something funny? And even if Conan isn't their cup of tea, they could have at least appreciated the effort.

And why does Bono's looking older have anything to do with how enjoyable the show was? :|

At least most people here enjoyed the show, I thought it was funny. :wink:

Thanks for sharing the stills, everyone - my VCR decided not to tape it :huh: so hopefully there will be a repeat soon!

Wow, the picture of Bono staring right at the camera while in the Year 2000 outfit is GREAT--it looks like he's a cult leader or something. And Pleba is his harem.

Hey! I just read somewhere that U2 will be doing the Conan O'Brien "Secrets" thing. Is it possible to get stills of that too? By the way, these stills are all amazing. Great job, QueenBee!

I watched some of the show (not all -- and my VCR isn't working, dang it!) .... and had to say this is one of the best group interviews the band's ever done. And Edge cracked me up ... after Adam, he's my fave member, and I remembered why when I watched this. It's always the quiet ones!

One minor complaint: Larry, please stop stealing Edge's BeDazzler. Your shoes look funky enough without that stuff on 'em. :wink:

Great show, and great interview(s).

GREAT stills, thanks Queen Bee! :bow:

But I don't think Conan & co. went far enough with this picture...
conan2_1.jpg

the thing is, if they had shown this entire picture, we all would have seen Bono at his un-fashionable best: the groovy brown/red jacket on top and I think, *gray sweatpants* on the bottom. :uhoh: The hair was funny, but the entire picture would have been an absolute scream. :laugh: (anyone happen to have that pic?)

Personally, I think Larry's going for... a ponytail. At least I hope. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom