Stills of U2 on Late Night w/Conan O'Brien

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Queen Bee said:

I almost forgot :der:

conan2_4.jpg

:lmao: Yeah. *That'll* happen. I think Larry'd shoot himself first. lol. :wink:

:applaud: :applaud: :applaud: Thanks you so much for the stills! You did a great job QB! :bow: I really want to see this show..:(

Diane L said:

Those stills of Adam...:drool: :combust: :silverfox:

As I've been telling the PLEBA Party Girls, I really, REALLY hope to meet Adam while he's in New York...and those pictures remind me why!!!

:yes: Those stills are just... mmmmmm.. can't find words for it...
Hope you get to meet him! :up: :up:

I tried to zoom in on the button, and the first word looks like 'Patti'. The second is a bit fuzzy - it might be 'Smyth' :shrug:

Great pics...Queen!!!:wave: I really enjoyed the show too...I wonder why so many others did not?:huh: Oh well it was awesome IMO!!! Adam Clayton=:drool:

Lila64 said:
I tried to zoom in on the button, and the first word looks like 'Patti'. The second is a bit fuzzy - it might be 'Smyth' :shrug:

I did hear on one of these threads that Bono would wear a Patti Smyth(Smith) button.

kellyahern said:

Because they feel the need to overanalyze every.little.thing. :banghead:

:sigh:

You almost feel sorry for them, almost. Mostly I want to kick them :wink:

Thanks for the stills, QB! The show was great and seeing these just made me laugh and laugh...especially Flock of Seagulls U2 and chubby U2, lol.

ok..after reading the thread title 'u2 on conan sucked' I reminded myself why I prefer staying in PLEBA. :mad:

you guys know how to have fun and I enjoy being here :drool:ing on the stills with you :wink:

Thanks for posting the stills looking forward to seeing the show in a couple of days!

As for the whingers and complainers just ignore them exactly the same thing happened with the bands two LIVE performances on TOTP and Jonathan Ross last year.
I was at both and they were brilliant!

This looks like it will be as good anyway will kep me going until Dec!!:drool:

Thanks, those are great! :bow:

Bono and Larry had AWESOME, GORGEOUS HAIR!! :combust: :drool: :love: :flirt: :up:

It's the best hair I've seen either of them have since ZOOTV. VERY hot!!

Back
Top Bottom