Stills of the iTunes Vertigo ad

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Queen Bee

Blue Crack Addict
Please don't shoot him. He's just an intern.
You can watch the 30-second ad or the extended 2-minute version at http://www.apple.com/. You'll have to install iTunes in order to watch the extended version.

I don't have time to make screen caps since I'm going to be going to class in about 20 minutes, but here's a little something to wet everyone's appetite. :wink:

itunes001.jpg

For those with iTunes, you can take stills by pausing the video at whatever point you'd like and hitting the Print Scrn key once. Then just paste and crop the image into any photo imaging program.

If anyone has taken any stills, please feel free to share them! (that includes you, neutral :))

Last edited:
I didn't have much luck. I hit print scrm pasted into Paint, but it printed the entire page including the itunes window, controls etc.
Couldn't separate Larry :larry: (when he clicks the sticks in the beginning of the song, which is a GREAT! still)
from the itunes frame. OK, all you most intelligent ones, what did I do wrong??:sad: :love:

Thanks Queen Bee and Neutral!:wave:
To echo what someone else said, where'd that beard come from?
And TWO rosaries? Hmmm.......

OMG.

As an artsy-fartsy person who LOVES bold splashes of color, I am loving these stills.

And I can't help but look at each one going, "Wallpaper, wallpaper, wallpaper...."

Thanks to our resident Screen Cap Hunters!

:happy: :D :yes:

PopDaisy

:bono: :edge: :heart: :larry: :adam:

I'm going home tomorrow. All these stills and my c omputer is 1600 miles away. I have a pile of mags and no scanner!:huh:

sue4u2 said:
I didn't have much luck. I hit print scrm pasted into Paint, but it printed the entire page including the itunes window, controls etc.
Couldn't separate Larry :larry: (when he clicks the sticks in the beginning of the song, which is a GREAT! still)
from the itunes frame. OK, all you most intelligent ones, what did I do wrong??:sad: :love:

After I save them, I use dell expert image program to crop out the junk I don't want :)

743d6c26.jpg

bdd2cba3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom