Stills of the iTunes Vertigo ad

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just saw the add during "The Apprentice" :hyper:

I knew I watched that dumb show for a reason :lol:

...even though the women's team won this week and Maria was the project manager, which means she will be exempt from firing next week, which sucks because Maria is really annoying . . . but I digress

I will simply sat "ditto".:sexywink:

thank you, u2 granny, and everyone else for posting these MAGNIFICENT stills.

They've made my day (or night)! :flirt: :hyper:

IT'S A BEAUTIFUL DAY! DON'T LET IT GET AWAY! :happy:

kellyahern said:
d12143f9.jpg

b8e8e81c.jpg

OKAY. WHAT in the name of MALE sexuality has gotten into him?!

:faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint:

I don't know, but damn! Something's kicking in...this is almost like combining J Tree (with with hair and the stripped down rock sound and spirit) with Boy (with the raw energy and playfulness) with Actung Baby's "I demand your drooling" sex on a stick-ness.

What a cocktail! Bottoms up, ladies! :mac:

SD

I watched it last night during the Apprentice. I taped it!! (what am I? Twelve??????) Then I watched that brief clip over and over. Holy moly. He is absolutely stunning. I actually felt goosebumps rise up! Theres one clip "its everything I wish I didn't know" where his face is up close to the screen and he's looking down at us and I can clearly see his eyes through his shades. :drool: :drool: :drool:

Sherry Darling said:
I don't know, but damn! Something's kicking in...this is almost like combining J Tree (with with hair and the stripped down rock sound and spirit) with Boy (with the raw energy and playfulness) with Actung Baby's "I demand your drooling" sex on a stick-ness.

What a cocktail! Bottoms up, ladies! :mac:

SD

Big Boys Are Best

I need help,I installed itunes to see the extended version of Vertigo,but the video doesn't seem to play,what am I supossed to do to get it to play?Don't know if anyone knows what I mean or if you can help,thanks.

I finally saw this commercial and I am amazed how you were able to get so many good stills out of so little time! :up:

Back
Top Bottom