Still Making Rampage Episode 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
AH!!! I would never have figured that secret out! And the more I think about it...I don't think I want to know or think about BonoBlemish
frown.gif

------------------
Mirror mirror hanging in the sky, won't you look down to what's happening here below? I stand here singing to the flowers. So very few people really know. I dare a man to say I'm too young, for I'm going to try for the sun.

Seagull, I don't want your wings, I don't want your freedom in a lie.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.

Originally posted by Kristie:
do I hear a call for adamfingers?
Cos I got 'em!
333948%3A723232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3235%3E7%3A6%3E2%3B2%3Ewsnrcg%3D323238%3A79489%3Anu0mrj

I have problems.

*faint*

He has THE most perfect fingers I've ever seen!

------------------
Mirror mirror hanging in the sky, won't you look down to what's happening here below? I stand here singing to the flowers. So very few people really know. I dare a man to say I'm too young, for I'm going to try for the sun.

Seagull, I don't want your wings, I don't want your freedom in a lie.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.

I can't believe I didn't notice His missing mole. Some Bono girl I am.
*goes off to punish self*

------------------
Proud owner & lover *munch munch*(of the now late) Larry cookie

Originally posted by Kristie:

3339486%3B23232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3235%3E7%3A6%3E2%3B2%3Ewsnrcg%3D323238%3A77%3B94%3Anu0mrj

Oh HOORAY! The stain! hehehe! *Dana gets out the Tide with liquid bleach (of course)*

Oh gosh, the captions are hilarious, it's the only thing that has been keeping me giggle. I was giggling so loud that I thought I was gonna wake someone up, or wake my puppies up and they will go barking. Since I'm up for the day, I think I will watch Elevation, maybe it will make me feel better
biggrin.gif
U2 is my bestest remedy when I'm sick!

------------------
Dana

U2's Official Bum Rubber

Dana: Ma, Adam Clayton's instrument holds mysterious powers of women folk

Ma: Oh yeah? Let me see...

I FORGOT ONE!!!
There was supposed to be a connection between Larry's Nipple and Blue Man Group!
*fixes it*

------------------
~ALOTWU!~
"It never ceases to amaze me. Here, we have a man who claims professes to enjoy flower arranging, has no qualms over donning a skirt at any given time and, now we learn, prefers to use the ladies' restroom. And yet somehow he manages to embody all that is masculine and sexy. I don't know how he does it. " ~Hallelujah Here She Comes, about Adam

3339486%3B23232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3235%3E7%3A6%3E2%3B2%3Ewsnrcg%3D323238%3A783426nu0mrj

MONEY!!

*drool*

I have a weakness for the harMONAica....

------------------
~*Mona*~
ani_bono.gif

LOVE me, give me SOUL

Kick start my rock 'n rollin? heart. ~J.E.W.

"I think I just said I was smart there - I'm sorry about that." ~Bono

?Naughty pop star? ~Bono Get on the Boos

Back
Top Bottom