STARSGOBLUE! I need your assistance :) (maybe someone else can help too...)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AtomicLemon

War Child
Since you are the sunglasses expert :)

Please check out this link and let me know what you think...

http://search.ebay.com/D-G-vertigo_W0QQsojsZ1QQfromZR40QQsatitleZDQ26GQ20vertigo

I have never seen the H50 (Flash Blue) and H49 (Chocolate) for sale on any of the sunglasses sights.

What kind was he wearing for the Vertigo video? I thought it was the G37? But the H50 looks alot like it too (see eBay listing). Sounds crazy, but I just need to figure out what glasses he was wearing for what shoots... and in what photos, and the CD cover. Seriously, there IS a method to my madness ;-)

Also, which ones did he wear for SNL?

It’s definitely D&G G37 by Dolce & Gabbana.

94_1.jpg

makingthevideo_044xg.JPG

AtomicLemon said:
I just need to figure out what glasses he was wearing for what shoots... and in what photos, and the CD cover. Seriously, there IS a method to my madness ;-)

Also, which ones did he wear for SNL? [/B]

LOL! What are you up to? Are you going to collect them all? That'll take some money!

I'm doing something special for my boyfriend, but I need to know what glasses go to which photos:

Blender Cover
CD Cover
Vertigo Video
Q Magazine November and December
Calendar shoot
SNL

;-)

I have seen the flash blue/violet....the chocolate is new to me. Interesting that it's only on that ebay site---I only see the other known 4 versions elsewhere. I'll look into it, k?

I'm curious to see what your doing for your boy too! :wink:

AtomicLemon said:
I'm doing something special for my boyfriend

FOR your boyfriend or WITH your boyfriend?? I think somebody's playing dress-up! Fun!

If anything visual results that you can share, please do!

:sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom