Staring at...all of them!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wertsie

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Okay, what single video do you think that ALL the members look incredibly hot in? Of course, one could argue that they look hot in every video (I would!), but are there any that stand out for you?

For me, it's all about "Staring at the Sun," baby!

------------------
"We're one, but we're not the same..."

http://U2Baby.com

i agree...sats is very hot

but i'd also have to throw in a bit of walk on burma and/or stuck in a moment europe style

------------------
* love is blindness * i don't want to see * won't you wrap the night around me * take my heart * love is blindness * in a parked car * in a crowded street * you see your love made complete * the thread is ripping * the knot is sleeping * love is blindness * love is clockworks and cold steel * fingers to numb to feel * squeeze the handle * blow out the candle * love is blindness * love is blindness * i don't want to see * won't you wrap the night around me * o my love * blindness * a little death without mourning * no call and no warning * baby a dangerous idea * that almost makes sense* love is drowning in a deep well * all the secrets * and no one to tell * take the money * honey * love is blindness * love is blindness * i don't want to see * won't you wrap the night around me * o my love * blindness *

Yeah, especially Adam and Larry. *growl*

------------------
Pink elephants and lemonade.
Dear Jessie, hear the laughter running through the love parade.

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers: Emily's Wallpapers

Haha you asked for it!

33435%3C6%3B23232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3235%3E746%3E353%3EWSNRCG%3D323238896%3A599nu0mrj

33435%3C6%3B23232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3235%3E746%3E353%3EWSNRCG%3D323238896%3A596nu0mrj

33435%3C6%3B23232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3235%3E746%3E353%3EWSNRCG%3D323238896%3A68%3Bnu0mrj

33435%3C6%3B23232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3235%3E746%3E353%3EWSNRCG%3D323238896%3A688nu0mrj

ADAMGASM!!!!

Woohoo! SATS rocks!

------------------
The whole wide world feels like a shrine to the worker bees, who stole it from God anyhow.
Lay it down, child
Lay it down, child
And walk into this room all made with love for you...

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.

I've never seen the video for Staring at the Sun...can you believe it?
I'm really missing out on some hotties!!

SATS
SATS SATS SATS oooooh YESSSSSSSS
ADAMGASM!
my lord I love that video
*joins my twin in posting pics*

sats1.jpg

sats_14.jpg

sats_26.jpg

sats_71.jpg

sats_79.jpg

sat8.jpg

------------------
~ALOTWU!~
Success is not about how much money you have, the size of your house, or who you know. It's all about how cool your pants are.

Originally posted by Mrs.Clayton:
I've never seen the video for Staring at the Sun...can you believe it?
I'm really missing out on some hotties!!

I haven't seen it either!

*thinks I'll go blind staring at these pics*
*drool*

------------------
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
-Albert Einstein

I loveth that video!
biggrin.gif
It's VERY beautiful...
smile.gif
I think Larry looks the best in it...

------------------
-- Sara
the only baggage you can bring is all that you can't leave behind

I think the guys did look hot on SATS (I especially like the Miami version w/shirtless Larry!), but I love the JT and R&H videos, like Desire and Spanish Eyes.

Originally posted by flaming june:
(I especially like the Miami version w/shirtless Larry)
*falls off a lemon*

What!? Shirtless Larry!?

------------------

Love,
Emily

Does anyone know a site where we who haven't seen the video can watch it? u2.com doesn't have it...and I don't watch VH1/MTV enough to tell if they ever play it(probably not)
I'm dying to see this.....

My vote would go to Stay. Bono is just so elegantly beautiful with that sexy long black coat and cute ponytail, his pretty clean shaven face all delicately mouthing the words to that girl with a gentle smile, and those eyes ooh baby! Larry looks very hot in that shed helping the drummer, Edge looks sexy on the statue too, and Adam looks good in it too. My favorite video overall is probably One but Stay is the one I think they all look the best in at once.

I choose The Unforgettable Fire because Bono looks so lovely and Larry looks so luscious in the closeups of their faces- GAH!! SIGH!! It's also the one I think Adam looks by far the hottest in, I think the curly hair and no glasses thing was the best looking I've ever seen him. Edge was a cutie!

Second would go to EBBTRT because they are all so hot in it!

[This message has been edited by Desire4Bono (edited 05-03-2002).]

there is something VERY special about Sparky in the SATS (miamiversion), i shudder everytime i see it....*runs off to see it again*

------------------
Is it getting hot in here or is it just ADAM??
*+*MaRiA*+*

Actually, I CAN believe that many of you haven't seen the SATS videos...Damn MTV! After Discotheque they abandoned our boys!

------------------
"We're one, but we're not the same..."

http://U2Baby.com

I have never seen:

Staring at the Sun
or
Stay
or the Stuck Europe version
or the Walk On ( other version)
and
it is driving me crazy!!!!
My computer is too slow to play the videos on u2.com so I'm out of luck
frown.gif

Originally posted by oktobergirl:
I have never seen:

Staring at the Sun
or
Stay
or the Stuck Europe version
or the Walk On ( other version)
and
it is driving me crazy!!!!
My computer is too slow to play the videos on u2.com so I'm out of luck
frown.gif

I'd be happy to email you SATS if you like...

OMD, I'm watching the Sweetest Thing video right now. I'd seen the stills before, but never the video. Bono is too cute!!!

------------------

Love,
Emily

i have never seen the miami version of SATS either. does anyone know a site where i can get it off of or have that version that could email it to me. it would be greatly appriciated. i keeping hearing how hot they all are in it and anything with adam or larry with his shirt off is something i have to see. my email address is pookie182@hotmail.com
thanks in advance for any help any of you wonderful u2 fans could give me
smile.gif

Originally posted by mad1:
For me, and for a long loooong time it will be 'Walk On'

biggrin.gif

Spot on, maddie
biggrin.gif

------------------
"You must not look down on someone just 'cos they are 14 years old. When I was that age I listened to the music of John Lennon and it changed my way of seeing things, so I'm just glad that 14 year olds are coming to see U2 rather than group X." - Bono, 1988

Popheart.org

Originally posted by oliveu2cm:
Second SATS video... directed by Morleigh!

sats_89.jpg

hubba hubba who is the hottie behind bono?!?!

------------------
Is it getting hot in here or is it just ADAM??
*+*MaRiA*+*

Back
Top Bottom