St Patrick in South of France

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zoofred

The Fly
Somone wrote on the U2achtung.com Forum that he saw Bono, The Edge and Julian Lennon at the Zebra Square café in Monaco, for the St Patrick 2007 party.

Is it so difficult to find pictures?

zoofred said:
Somone wrote on the U2achtung.com Forum that he saw Bono, The Edge and Julian Lennon at the Zebra Square café in Monaco, for the St Patrick 2007 party.

Bono not in Dublin on St P's day? :scratch:

01worthless.gif

ha ha ha!! no seriously i hope we see pics :D

Caroni said:
I don´t think Pavel Sfera has enough money to go to Mónaco, so this sighting has a good chance to be true :hmm:
AND hiring an Edge and a Julian Lennon look-a-like ... I think that would be too much.

zoofred said:

I saw it was his first post, so maybe he'll come back to put up his pic. He said he took one so..

Some one else mentions they came there to watch the Paris-Nice rally, that could make sense as that nearly passed at their door in Eze :D

He's been wearing that hoodie a lot lately. I hope Gwen gave him more than one :) I wonder if he's got on his Music Rising t-shirt underneath!

Actually, there are Harajuku Lovers totebags at my local T.J. Maxx, so we can all hop on board...

Back
Top Bottom